PDA

View Full Version : Bills Need Moulds!!!!!

J-Dog
12-18-2005, 02:14 AM
I know he is going to be 11 million aginst the cap next year but if we don't keep him our offense has no chance! Lee needs him, and he has said it. Our pass offense is the worst I have seen it in 10 years, take away Mould's production tonight and Holcomb barely threw for 100 yards. Try and restructure his contract and hope for the best.

ArcticWildMan
12-18-2005, 02:19 AM
It's not as simple as just restructuring his contract. Moulds calling out JP early in the season has caused problems. I'm not sure that JP and Moulds could work together again.

J-Dog
12-18-2005, 02:29 AM
JP needs Mould's weather he knows it or not! He makes defenses honest no matter who is throwing the ball. If he leaves we are in deep sh%#.

ddaryl
12-18-2005, 02:39 AM
and Moulds has not been a team player this year.

I seriousl doubt Moulds wants to stay a Buffalo Bill, because if he did he woul dbe force fed yet another rebuilding year. Bet every penny you have Moulds says no to a restructure, and bet the farm we will not under any circumstance keep him when we need ot rebuild.

Moulds has a few years left, but by the time we get the team built up enough to make a run he'll be shot.

J-Dog
12-18-2005, 02:47 AM
Very well may be, but I would hate to see him become a cap casualty, and I would really hate to see him retire anything but a Bill. I know it is a business, so if he does leave I would like to see him go somewhere where he has the chance to win a SuperBowl!

sdbillsfan2
12-18-2005, 02:56 AM

I seriousl doubt Moulds wants to stay a Buffalo Bill, because if he did he woul dbe force fed yet another rebuilding year. Bet every penny you have Moulds says no to a restructure, and bet the farm we will not under any circumstance keep him when we need ot rebuild.

Moulds has a few years left, but by the time we get the team built up enough to make a run he'll be shot.

Not a team player >> I thought he had the teams interest in mind by confronting the coaching staff ! I also heard him say he'd like to finish his career as a Bill! I also think he's smart enough to know he has to restructure his contract !! Either here or somewhere else .he restructures! If he leaves, who takes his place ? Reed ? .he'll be gone long before Moulds.! I know I'll catch hell for this ..but I'd bet he stays andTD goes first ! Ralph trusts him (EM)and thats more then td or MM have earned so far !!!TD's trust factor went out the window this season!

J-Dog
12-18-2005, 03:56 AM
Your right, Ralph does trust Moulds, and they are friends to boot. I cant see Ralph just letting the best player on the team go. TD has done nothing for this orginization, get rid of him! Ya, you can say he brought in McGahee, but I have been less then impressed with him this year!!! He seems to get hurt on virtually every play!

ddaryl
12-18-2005, 05:04 AM
Not a team player >> I thought he had the teams interest in mind by confronting the coaching staff ! I also heard him say he'd like to finish his career as a Bill! I also think he's smart enough to know he has to restructure his contract !! Either here or somewhere else .he restructures! If he leaves, who takes his place ? Reed ? .he'll be gone long before Moulds.! I know I'll catch hell for this ..but I'd bet he stays andTD goes first ! Ralph trusts him (EM)and thats more then td or MM have earned so far !!!TD's trust factor went out the window this season!

Sorry Team players don't put down their rookie QB, and then do little when the team finally does make the change.

team players don't get suspended for not doing what they are told.

team players don't restrucuture their contracts and cause future salary cap problems, they take pay cuts and cure future salary cap problems.

I lost repsect for Moulds this year, and although I know we will be a worse team without him, I think its time to part ways. IMO Moulds is not a elite WR anymore. He can barely gain any seperation form DB's. Moulds needs to be complemented by talented WR's to be a real threat. He would make a very good #2 WR for a team in contention. T

The Bills are rebuilding, and we won't be much better for a few years. Moulds doesn't have that kind of time left.

If we let Moulds walk that frees up 5 million to re-sign an FA replacement.

don137
12-18-2005, 06:18 AM
If Moulds is a team player like many of you have claimed he will take a paycut worthy of his production the last three years.
Last night's game was his best game in over two years. He knew it was his last game as a Bill at the Ralph so he showed up to play (except for that one drop).
He has been a stellar performer for the Bills and I loved watching him play but he worth about a third of what his salary will be next year.
My guess he will not accept a paycut and will go to some team that really needs a WR that is close to a championship like Philly, Seattle, NE or Carolina.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-18-2005, 07:32 AM
He's gone, no way the team keeps him at 11 mil. I think he is about ready to leave this franchise. All his talk about all the different QBs. I believe you will see Moulds head to a more stable franchise to finish his career.

dolphinssuck
12-18-2005, 07:39 AM
EM is not gonna stay! I believe he will go somewhere he'll have a chance to get a ring next season. He doesnt have much time left and proably feels no chance of getting a ring in Buffalo. But as good as he is I say let him go if hes unhappy he'll be a distraction and we dont need that!

mybills
12-18-2005, 08:11 AM
Anyone who wants Moulds gone is an idiot. JMO!

But if he does go, at least I'll have his jersey, autographed picture, rookie card, and bobble head, to remember him by.
:hail: Moulds:

Tatonka
12-18-2005, 08:19 AM
can anyone show me a link to where moulds was critical of JP?

don137
12-18-2005, 08:21 AM
Anyone who wants Moulds gone is an idiot. JMO!

But if he does go, at least I'll have his jersey, autographed picture, rookie card, and bobble head, to remember him by.
:hail: Moulds:
There is a big difference between wanting him gone and paying him the salary he is scheduled to receive next year. I don't want him gone but I don't want him at next year's salary. A 3-4 million salary is fair.

ZEUS
12-18-2005, 08:25 AM
First off I hope he stays. But if he does go I hope he goes to Tampa.

mybills
12-18-2005, 08:26 AM
can anyone show me a link to where moulds was critical of JP?
It was the beginning of the year, and all he basically said was that he didn't think JP was ready. He wanted Kelly over JP. At the time, he was ***** right. :up:

mybills
12-18-2005, 08:28 AM
There is a big difference between wanting him gone and paying him the salary he is scheduled to receive next year. I don't want him gone but I don't want him at next year's salary. A 3-4 million salary is fair.
My response was in regards to the thread title. But I do think he'll restructure. However, I don't think he'll go as low as 3-4 mil. That would be :coocoo:

TacklingDummy
12-18-2005, 08:35 AM
And he was right about the play calling, which he got suspened for.

I love those trick plays that never work

Here's a trick play MM, hand the ball off to McGahee.

Jeff1220
12-18-2005, 09:40 AM
I could see Moulds in Philly next year, filling the Vet WR void left by the TO debacle.

BillsRockSOMUCH
12-18-2005, 10:32 AM
We suck with Moulds, we suck more without him. We're going through a re-building stage (when haven't we been in one?) and need to get rid of that huge cap number. We can get a vet FA WR not that far below Moulds level for far cheaper.

tampabay25690
12-18-2005, 10:48 AM

MOULDS has been a team player for the past 10 years dealing with an organization that has been POORLY down like the Lions, and Cardinals........The only thing we have that those 2 teams don't true fans.........

Its embarassing right now to see how bad are organization is....

weettt
12-18-2005, 12:39 PM
And he was right about the play calling, which he got suspened for.

I love those trick plays that never work

Here's a trick play MM, hand the ball off to McGahee.

Lol!!! That's what I'm talking about!! :bf1::roflmao:

The_Philster
12-19-2005, 05:09 AM
It was the beginning of the year, and all he basically said was that he didn't think JP was ready. He wanted Kelly over JP. At the time, he was ***** right. :up:and he's praised JP's progress and play since then

mysticsoto
12-19-2005, 08:24 AM
The one thing I find interesting is that Moulds connects well with Holcomb playing. Saturday's game showed that Holcomb and Evans were far from being on the same page, but Moulds and he were. That situation switches with JP, as he and Evans seem to have the chemistry. Though I hate to say it, I think they will choose to let Moulds go since it is JP who is our future or low-ball Moulds by giving him a really low offer. In which case, I think Philly will swoop right in and offer Moulds a much better package. From Moulds POV, he will not only get substantially more money than what the Bills will offer, but will also get a better opportunity on a team like Philly that lives and dies on the pass. It will be too good a situation for him to pass up and he will be gone from Buffalo.

That's my prediction as to what will happen...

Ebenezer
12-19-2005, 08:42 AM
Evans, Parrish, Aiken....not exactly a trio that strikes fear in anybody...

BillsFanInMass
12-19-2005, 09:05 AM
Moulds said satuday night that he wants to be one of those rare players that stays with one team his whole career . Moulds loves the fans in buffalo i think he will stay.