PDA

View Full Version : What the Bills are good at...

don137
12-18-2005, 06:12 AM
Quitting...In the three games in December the Bills have been outscored 63-17 after the opposition scores it's first TD. Two of those have been at home.
The sad part is 14 of the Bills 17 points have come in the last two minutes of the game when the opposition just want to get out of the game healthy and the game has already been decided.
I am not sure how any player can come out and defend Mularkey in the media because to me it's all talk. You want to show support for Mularkey do it on the football field.
This team is a bunch of quitters who care about nothing more than collecting a paycheck.
The have mastered the art of rolling over and playing dead. If I wanted to see that I would play with my dog.

Historian
12-18-2005, 07:29 AM
Absolutely.

And keep in mind, they scored on their opening drive 9 out of 14 times so far this year.

Someone needs to buy them gold rolexes to impress upon them the fact that the game is 60 minutes...not 15.

dolphinssuck
12-18-2005, 07:46 AM
This team has give it up. They feel no reason to give 100% anymore and IMO that no way for a pro athelete to be but unfortunately they have gave it up!