PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel cheap & used?

Mitchy moo
12-18-2005, 07:19 AM
I am a sucker for the Bills & TD used his marketing talents to get all of us to sell out the stadium & buy all the merchandise we could find.

TD made everyone billieve that we would be so special this year, even the D fence was calling for the hall of fame (shame now).

I feel used & hurt, I even called for a near perfect season. It's been perfect alright, perfectly horrible. I now walk with shame & taunts from others.

Yours truly,

A very depressed Skooby.

Historian
12-18-2005, 07:25 AM
Take both of those idiots Donahoe and Brandon and hang them in Niagara Square...

Better yet, put them in stocks.

mybills
12-18-2005, 09:29 AM
A normal human being wouldn't let a game(s) make them feel "cheap & used"...

:snicker:

but I hear ya. :ill:

BillsFever21
12-18-2005, 04:02 PM
I am a sucker for the Bills & TD used his marketing talents to get all of us to sell out the stadium & buy all the merchandise we could find.

TD made everyone billieve that we would be so special this year, even the D fence was calling for the hall of fame (shame now).

I feel used & hurt, I even called for a near perfect season. It's been perfect alright, perfectly horrible. I now walk with shame & taunts from others.

Yours truly,

A very depressed Skooby.

Not everyone. Myself and others knew we wouldn't make the playoffs.

Some fans just don't face reality and will drink the Kool-Aid all day. Every team has them fans who overrate their team.

I'm sure you have Cardinals fans every year who can't wait for the season to start because this is the year. Or Bengals fans for 15 years who thought the same things.

One thing is for certain though. We are the new Bengals.

Mitchy moo
12-18-2005, 04:04 PM
We are like the old bengals.

Devin
12-18-2005, 04:09 PM
I dont really feel that way, Ill always support the Bills. I am however dissapointed in personnel moves involving the OL for the past 5 years.

I dont think TD has made tremendously bad moves, but we have had poor coaching for his entire tenure.

Michael82
12-18-2005, 05:19 PM
Take both of those idiots Donahoe and Brandon and hang them in Niagara Square...

Better yet, put them in stocks.
I'd love to stone both of them. :mad:

Mitchy moo
12-18-2005, 05:22 PM
I'd love to stone both of them. :mad:

:lmao:

DynaPaul
12-20-2005, 06:34 PM
My ass hurts...