PDA

View Full Version : Offensively, I can coach this team

Sportsuser101
12-18-2005, 11:38 AM
You have 1 of the best backs in football. Run the damn football! It seems like every time we throw on 1st down. And most of the time we don't complete that pass so we're forced to throw on 2nd down and most of the time we'll complete that but we'll be short. So we have to throw again on 3rd down. Its truly pathetic how terrible this play calling is. We have the weapons on offense. Use them.

ebill00
12-18-2005, 12:29 PM
You mean like in the dolphins game, 1st and goal on the three and you decide to be really, really smart and then you lose the game because you suck at play calling!! Thanks MM

DaBills
12-18-2005, 12:33 PM
But MM said we were committed to the run. And I believe him.

G. Host
12-18-2005, 01:01 PM
You have 1 of the best backs in football. Run the damn football! It seems like every time we throw on 1st down. And most of the time we don't complete that pass so we're forced to throw on 2nd down and most of the time we'll complete that but we'll be short. So we have to throw again on 3rd down. Its truly pathetic how terrible this play calling is. We have the weapons on offense. Use them.

We do? I did not think Gates was that good otherwise he would be not be on inactive list? Maybe you mean Burns or Williams for Willis has shown very, very little this year. A terrible pick considering that the Bills paid him an entire year to rehab.

Donahoe's high round picks (Losman, Willis McGahee and Parrish Roscoe) these past few years have been terrible - none have been worth the high draft pick (or in case of Losman extra draft picks) they have cost the Bills. They must be the reason why mob is lighting the torches!

Turf
12-18-2005, 01:17 PM
I am going to say it and get everyone's ire but it's true.

You have seen the best of Willis, it's all downhill from here.

Look at him objectively. He has no breakaway speed. He rarely ever jukes, has no lateral movment. Is not quick. He rarely runs over anyone. I haven't even seen his stiffarm this year. In fact I don't know how he's gotten the yardage he's gotten.
All I do know is that he's too big and muscular for a HB, and he is very prone to injury. You're starting to see him get banged up frequently and limping.

Willis will turn out to be a wasted pick, and he'll probably be moved after next year if he's not out on IR by then.

Michael82
12-18-2005, 04:45 PM
I am going to say it and get everyone's ire but it's true.

You have seen the best of Willis, it's all downhill from here.

Look at him objectively. He has no breakaway speed. He rarely ever jukes, has no lateral movment. Is not quick. He rarely runs over anyone. I haven't even seen his stiffarm this year. In fact I don't know how he's gotten the yardage he's gotten.
All I do know is that he's too big and muscular for a HB, and he is very prone to injury. You're starting to see him get banged up frequently and limping.

Willis will turn out to be a wasted pick, and he'll probably be moved after next year if he's not out on IR by then.
Willis needs to stay out of the gym and lose a few pounds. He's too ****ing big. He added about 5-10 more pounds of muscle this offseason. I have no idea why. He was much better last year when he wasn't as big.