PDA

View Full Version : More to blame for season... Coaches or Players?

weettt
12-18-2005, 12:56 PM
I think it's a mixture of both. Yeah the play calling has been terrible, but the players have to execute the plays no matter what. The coaches aren't the ones dropping the pass, or not blocking, or getting penalties. True enough, the play calling compounds the problem, but I don't think that we have players that are mentally tough enough to be winners. Jerry Gray must be smoking blitz crack this year, but the players can't stop anyone's running game, or create pressure without blitzes. If we get rid of TD and MM, then we start all over again. I really don't know if I want to wait that long... I've been waiting long enough already.

Go Bills no matter what!! :2cents:

dolphinssuck
12-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Combination but more blame to the coaches and play calling! Yes the players have executed poorly most of the season but I believe they have lost the desire to play for MM!

ParanoidAndroid
12-18-2005, 02:22 PM
I think it is definately a little bit of both. I think the O-line was expected to be better by the coaches, which was an obvious mistake. I also think that Tom Clements is not very good at in-game strategy. IMO, he is not the extra set of eyes that Mularkey needs. Gray has been almost as weak at making in-game adjustments, but he doesn't have the bodies up front to either get a pass rush or occupy more than one blocker.
I think that Clements needs to go and whoever is our GM, needs to give Mularkey and Gray the players they need up front!

Mr. Cynical
12-18-2005, 02:25 PM
TD.

paladin warrior
12-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Coach is. Coach is not smart & moron stuipd:loser: .

I don't blame the player, Because some very good player are hurt & also out of season.

weettt
12-19-2005, 04:23 PM
what about TD?

dolphinssuck
12-19-2005, 09:34 PM
what about TD?:yucky: :yucky: :coocoo: :coocoo: :crap: :crap: :liar: :liar:

weettt
12-20-2005, 10:53 AM
:yucky: :yucky: :coocoo: :coocoo: :crap: :crap: :liar: :liar:

All of these players were brought here by TD. If anyone thinks that we have talent, why do you want TD's head?