• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

J-E-T-S

Just-End-Their-Stupidity

How you throw 4 times in a row with a 1st and 5 is JUST PLAIN STUPID.

First time I have honestly questioned Herm's ability as a coach. That playcalling was Moolarkey-esque.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: J-E-T-S

After the long Pass interference penalty I thought they might actually do it.

Oh well.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

I was watching that, only 57 seconds left. They took 1 timeout to the locker room.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
        Just-End-Their-Stupidity

How you throw 4 times in a row with a 1st and 5 is JUST PLAIN STUPID.

First time I have honestly questioned Herm's ability as a coach. That playcalling was Moolarkey-esque.

If you lived up here, you'd see Jets fans question Herms ability as a coach all the time.

The guy is a moron.
        You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by ScottLawrence
          If you lived up here, you'd see Jets fans question Herms ability as a coach all the time.

The guy is a moron.
          I've been living in Manhattan for 14 years now.

Jets fans may question him, but I'm not a Jet fan. Up until this last drive I have always thought him to be a pretty good coach, especially compared to most coaches in the league.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
            • Mar 2004

Talk about an ugly win, but I'd buy that one for a dollar!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

The thing is, the fins aren't going anywhere anytime soon....you have no QB...and now you are going to get a mid-low draft pick. I wouldn't be happy if I were a fin fan....no playoffs and no high pick.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                • Mar 2004

The thing is, the fins aren't going anywhere anytime soon....you have no QB...and now you are going to get a mid-low draft pick. I wouldn't be happy if I were a fin fan....no playoffs and no high pick.
                Hey, who knows what the future will bring. I guess you're right, it does suck to see improvement and a fighting spirit until the very last game ticks to 0:00. The happiest teams out there right now--the Jets, Texans, 49ers, Saints.........
                Good luck w/ your team's future endeavors though!

Comment

• bacardi
                  • May 2005

your right in some sense, but this year was supposed to be a rebuilding year for the fins. and to get a 7+ wins record on your first rebuilding year is impressive and shows a lot of improvement. it shows that we are heading in the right direction atleast.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
                    Hey, who knows what the future will bring.
                    I know. The fins will suck again.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by bacardi
                      your right in some sense, but this year was supposed to be a rebuilding year for the fins. and to get a 7+ wins record on your first rebuilding year is impressive and shows a lot of improvement. it shows that we are heading in the right direction atleast.
                      There is no doubt the fins are better off now with Saban. But until you get a real QB, you will never reach the next level imo.

Comment

• bacardi
                        • May 2005

There is no doubt the fins are better off now with Saban. But until you get a real QB, you will never reach the next level imo.
                        agreed, we need to sort out our secondary also

Comment

• feelthepain
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Mar 2005

Are you kidding??? Look I'm not sayin Miami is a SB team "yet", but "not goin anywhere anytime soon" We are 500. and second in the division with a four game winning streak halfway through December. A first year coach, and we have the RB of the future and Heismen trophy winner to back him up. We had a great draft yeilding three D players that are playing very well and a couple of O players doing the same. We are going to finish the season stronger then we started heading into the off season some 15 to 18 Mill under the cap,. I think we are going somewhere soon.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                            • Mar 2004

Yep. The 1st priority in the offseason is to get a running back. After that, I think a punter, a new waterboy (I mean water-person,) and also a new janitor since the last one was forced to IR. Yep, that's the only priorties we have. Nothing else, nope.

Comment

• Devin
                              The Octagon
                              • Apr 2003

Ill give credit where credit is due, the fins played better this season then what I expected. But most importantly they played with heart. SOmething we were lacking. Talent wise I believe we are better off but the fins certainly have a lot of young building blocks in place. With a good draft this year and some FA moves I think the 2007 season will see them return to the playoffs.

As a bills fan I hate saying that, I truly do. That being said I dont believe it marks a long rebuilding period for us, as I truly believe we have the talent to make a return to the playoffs.
                              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

Working...
                              X