PDA

View Full Version : J-E-T-S

Mr. Cynical
12-18-2005, 03:14 PM
Just-End-Their-Stupidity

How you throw 4 times in a row with a 1st and 5 is JUST PLAIN STUPID.

First time I have honestly questioned Herm's ability as a coach. That playcalling was Moolarkey-esque.

Devin
12-18-2005, 03:30 PM
After the long Pass interference penalty I thought they might actually do it.

Oh well.

Mitchy moo
12-18-2005, 03:33 PM
I was watching that, only 57 seconds left. They took 1 timeout to the locker room.

ScottLawrence
12-18-2005, 03:33 PM
Just-End-Their-Stupidity

How you throw 4 times in a row with a 1st and 5 is JUST PLAIN STUPID.

First time I have honestly questioned Herm's ability as a coach. That playcalling was Moolarkey-esque.

If you lived up here, you'd see Jets fans question Herms ability as a coach all the time.

The guy is a moron.

Mr. Cynical
12-18-2005, 03:40 PM
If you lived up here, you'd see Jets fans question Herms ability as a coach all the time.

The guy is a moron.

I've been living in Manhattan for 14 years now. :up:

Jets fans may question him, but I'm not a Jet fan. Up until this last drive I have always thought him to be a pretty good coach, especially compared to most coaches in the league.

!Papacrunk!
12-18-2005, 03:48 PM
Talk about an ugly win, but I'd buy that one for a dollar!

Mr. Cynical
12-18-2005, 03:59 PM
The thing is, the fins aren't going anywhere anytime soon....you have no QB...and now you are going to get a mid-low draft pick. I wouldn't be happy if I were a fin fan....no playoffs and no high pick.

!Papacrunk!
12-18-2005, 04:11 PM
The thing is, the fins aren't going anywhere anytime soon....you have no QB...and now you are going to get a mid-low draft pick. I wouldn't be happy if I were a fin fan....no playoffs and no high pick.
Hey, who knows what the future will bring. I guess you're right, it does suck to see improvement and a fighting spirit until the very last game ticks to 0:00. The happiest teams out there right now--the Jets, Texans, 49ers, Saints.........
Good luck w/ your team's future endeavors though!

bacardi
12-18-2005, 04:19 PM

your right in some sense, but this year was supposed to be a rebuilding year for the fins. and to get a 7+ wins record on your first rebuilding year is impressive and shows a lot of improvement. it shows that we are heading in the right direction atleast.

Mr. Cynical
12-18-2005, 04:20 PM
Hey, who knows what the future will bring.

I know. The fins will suck again.

:squish:

Mr. Cynical
12-18-2005, 04:21 PM
your right in some sense, but this year was supposed to be a rebuilding year for the fins. and to get a 7+ wins record on your first rebuilding year is impressive and shows a lot of improvement. it shows that we are heading in the right direction atleast.

There is no doubt the fins are better off now with Saban. But until you get a real QB, you will never reach the next level imo.

bacardi
12-18-2005, 04:25 PM
There is no doubt the fins are better off now with Saban. But until you get a real QB, you will never reach the next level imo.

agreed, we need to sort out our secondary also

feelthepain

Are you kidding??? Look I'm not sayin Miami is a SB team "yet", but "not goin anywhere anytime soon" We are 500. and second in the division with a four game winning streak halfway through December. A first year coach, and we have the RB of the future and Heismen trophy winner to back him up. We had a great draft yeilding three D players that are playing very well and a couple of O players doing the same. We are going to finish the season stronger then we started heading into the off season some 15 to 18 Mill under the cap,. I think we are going somewhere soon.

!Papacrunk!
Yep. The 1st priority in the offseason is to get a running back. After that, I think a punter, a new waterboy (I mean water-person,) and also a new janitor since the last one was forced to IR. Yep, that's the only priorties we have. Nothing else, nope.

Devin
12-18-2005, 04:26 PM
Ill give credit where credit is due, the fins played better this season then what I expected. But most importantly they played with heart. SOmething we were lacking. Talent wise I believe we are better off but the fins certainly have a lot of young building blocks in place. With a good draft this year and some FA moves I think the 2007 season will see them return to the playoffs.

As a bills fan I hate saying that, I truly do. That being said I dont believe it marks a long rebuilding period for us, as I truly believe we have the talent to make a return to the playoffs.

feelthepain
12-18-2005, 04:47 PM
Ill give credit where credit is due, the fins played better this season then what I expected. But most importantly they played with heart. SOmething we were lacking. Talent wise I believe we are better off but the fins certainly have a lot of young building blocks in place. With a good draft this year and some FA moves I think the 2007 season will see them return to the playoffs.

As a bills fan I hate saying that, I truly do. That being said I dont believe it marks a long rebuilding period for us, as I truly believe we have the talent to make a return to the playoffs.

Could be worse you could be a Saints fan. That was a good post and I agree, the fins are starting to make the changes both mentally and physically to compete. I also think we will make a run at the playoffs next year. As for the Bills, I think TD is your biggest problem, I'm not so sure MM is the reason for the season. Last year the Bills were a better team because you had the talent this year IMO you took steps backwards because of TD (off season moves and draft) and injuries.