PDA

View Full Version : Things are looking like....

ParanoidAndroid
12-18-2005, 03:44 PM
...New England is coming into the end of the season with all the momentum. Here we go again.
:couch:

BillsFever21
12-18-2005, 03:49 PM
Everyone wanted to count them out but they aren't going down quietly. They will be in the AFC Championship game.

Mr. Cynical
12-18-2005, 03:54 PM
:madcurse:

Iehoshua
12-18-2005, 04:27 PM
The sleeping giant is awake. The Indy Cholkes have returned to form. Here we go again indeed....

ParanoidAndroid
12-18-2005, 04:45 PM
If they do win it all again, this will cement the "worst NFL season ever!"

Michael82
12-18-2005, 06:02 PM
Oh man, if the ****ing Patriots wake up from the coma and win their 3rd Super Bowl in a row, i'm going to be sick. How the **** could they be down and out and now once Tedy "Savior" Bruschi comes back, be right back in the hunt? :ill:

jesterjister13
12-18-2005, 06:09 PM
Could anyone imagine Brady and the Patriots going into the RCA Dome for the Colts divisional playoffs. Both teams would have so much confidence I believe. What a game that would be to watch even if I do not like Manning and really don't like the Pats. It would be awesome to watch.

ParanoidAndroid
12-18-2005, 06:51 PM
Could anyone imagine Brady and the Patriots going into the RCA Dome for the Colts divisional playoffs. Both teams would have so much confidence I believe. What a game that would be to watch even if I do not like Manning and really don't like the Pats. It would be awesome to watch.

You're right, but I'd rather it was Denver, not NE.
Anyways, good post, and......
:welcome: to The Zone!

Ickybaluky
12-18-2005, 08:17 PM
Just keep in mind that if it were to come down to playing in Indy that Brady has never lost in a dome, going 9-0 with 19 touchdowns, seven interceptions and a quarterback rating that averages 104.4.

Michael82
12-18-2005, 08:21 PM
Just keep in mind that if it were to come down to playing in Indy that Brady has never lost in a dome, going 9-0 with 19 touchdowns, seven interceptions and a quarterback rating that averages 104.4.
:puke:

Not again! I don't want to see the ****ing Patriots dominate again. I'm so sick of that team. Go Jags!

Turf
12-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Colts will be in. They got the undefeated monkey off their back. Now they can concentrate on resting players and winning a Super Bowl. NE just doesn't have the talent in the secondary this year.

FirstDownBills
12-18-2005, 11:13 PM
...New England is coming into the end of the season with all the momentum. Here we go again.
:couch:

They're not beating Indianapolis, Denver or Cincinnati. They've beaten teams they're suppose to beat. The Jets, the Bills and a Tampa Bay team that can't seem to play in cold weather. Let me see them dominate higher competition, specifically within their own conference before I go riding on their bandwagon to 3peat.

Lexwhat
12-18-2005, 11:27 PM
Everyone wanted to count them out but they aren't going down quietly. They will be in the AFC Championship game.

They will be a force in the playoffs. The problem they had is that they dealt with so many injuries. They are starting to get players back, and with a healthy Corey Dillion they will have a balanced attack again on Offense.

As for their defense, their main question mark lies within their secondary. With a healthy Richard Seymour and Tedy Bruschi, their front 7 is still very solid.

I hate the Pats, but to underestimate them is silly. They play their best football in the playoffs. If anyone does is able to, I wonder who will knock them out of the playoffs. At least this year they'll be playing at least 1 playoff game on the road.

Dont count them out. :teary:

Lexwhat
12-18-2005, 11:34 PM
They're not beating Indianapolis, Denver or Cincinnati. They've beaten teams they're suppose to beat. The Jets, the Bills and a Tampa Bay team that can't seem to play in cold weather. Let me see them dominate higher competition, specifically within their own conference before I go riding on their bandwagon to 3peat.

They beat the Steelers on the road.

Cincinnati's defense is not strong enough to stop the Pats. They have a young and inexperienced team overall. I could easily see the Pats defeating the Bengals on the road.

As for Denver, their defense is also not strong enough. But they have a good running game, and IMO, have a better chance of beating the Pats than the Bengals due. They are also a lot more experienced.

Indy? I'm not sure how that game would play out. I was surprised by how much pressure Peyton Manning faced today against the Chargers. Luckily for the Colts, that game is in the dome instead of NE. It will still be a well-fought game. The Pats can play on the road as good as any time come playoff time.

Again, I would love nothing better than for the Pats to be knocked out in the 1st Round. But I have to be realistic.

I hope the Chargers make the playoffs and the Steelers don't for that wild-card spot. I think San Diego has a better chance to beat the Pats than the Steelers do.

As for the Jags, I doubt they are gonna cause much trouble.

Mr. Cynical
12-18-2005, 11:44 PM

No offense but if the Pats beat the Colts to go to the SB I'm officially boycotting the SB this year. I simply can't take another BBB (Brady-Bruschi-Belichick) lovefest. The Pats have had enough success for awhile and its really getting truly annoying now for non-Pat fans. I would be saying this even if the Bills weren't in the AFCE.

Enough is enough. Ugh.

ParanoidAndroid
12-19-2005, 12:17 AM

A reasonable argument. I sure hope you're right. There was some discussion about how they were coming into the easier portion of their schedule. It could be just that, but their defense looked pretty good shutting out Tampa and holding McGahee to...what was it...3yds on 8 carries or something...I can't quite recall, but it was practically zip.

It's kind of sad that you can say their schedule is easy when they play divisionl opponents 3 times in four weeks. The AFC East is just as bad as the NFC West. :mad:

Anoher good newbie post! :welcome: to The Zone!