PDA

View Full Version : By the way the Skins game is going we won't see any "Should've kept Bledsoe" threads

BillsFever21
12-18-2005, 04:15 PM
Nothing like giving them a TD from an INT.

When it matters the most he chokes. The loser of this game is basically out of the playoffs.

Dr. Lecter
12-18-2005, 04:43 PM
Did you see the int?

It was tipped at the line.

Devin
12-18-2005, 04:48 PM
Even without the INT's hes playing horrible.

We made the right decision regardless.

Iehoshua
12-18-2005, 04:48 PM
Bledsoe doesn't play the game alone now... His receivers always run the wrong routes. His line always misses blocks. The ball gets tipped and picked off. Bledsoe did no wrong so far. He is infallible.

:hail: Drew Godsoe! Every game we lost this year is because we got rid of him! Damn Bills! DREWWWWWW!!!

bledslow
12-18-2005, 04:51 PM
it's up to the qb to get the ball over the friggen line in the first place. that pic is drews fault.

the 2nd pic could have been caught by the rb(?), even then,it was thrown a little high and it could have been thrown a little softer at such close range. drew and the rb get a little bit of blame on that 2nd pic imo.

Dozerdog
12-18-2005, 04:53 PM
Guys - we have 4 wins. Shouldn't we be worried about our own backyard?

Novacane
12-18-2005, 04:55 PM
We would have at least 10 if we had kept Bledsoe

Iehoshua
12-18-2005, 04:56 PM
Nooooooo! You've dishonored Drew you evil wicked hater! How dare ye! You obviously can't recognize a 67 time Pro Bowl, Hall of Fame caliber QB! Drew is going to the pro bowl again! Drew just hasn't led a team to a Super Bowl victory because his teams always are hateful! Hateful wicked! Drewwwwww!

Iehoshua
12-18-2005, 04:58 PM
We would have at least 10 if we had kept Bledsoe
Evil hater! We'd be 14-0 if Drew was here! He single handedly woud've carried the team on his back and marched them into the endzone for 27 touchdowns in each game! He would fire lightning bolts from his posterior when the pressure was on!

DREEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Dr. Lecter
12-18-2005, 05:01 PM
Bledsoe doesn't play the game alone now... His receivers always run the wrong routes. His line always misses blocks. The ball gets tipped and picked off. Bledsoe did no wrong so far. He is infallible.

:hail: Drew Godsoe! Every game we lost this year is because we got rid of him! Damn Bills! DREWWWWWW!!!

Nobody denies Bledsoe has his faults.

The people who think all of last year's problems were due to him are as stupid as those that blindly defend him.

I also find it kinda sad that people get giddy over Drew when ever he has problems. He was/is a class act. As much as I despise the Cowboys, I hope Drew does well.

Novacane
12-18-2005, 05:01 PM
That fumble he just had was not Drews fault. THe Redskins gave him a slippery ball

Devin
12-18-2005, 05:10 PM
And those Redskins hit so hard.

SkapePhin
12-18-2005, 05:12 PM
LMAO! Looks like Gregg Williams is getting revenge on Bledsoe for costing him his job in Buffalo!

Philagape
12-18-2005, 05:43 PM
:gag:

Michael82
12-18-2005, 05:56 PM
Man, just imagine if Drew Bledsoe was still in Buffalo behind this offensive line? I could see an NFL record amount of sacks. :ill:

!Papacrunk!
12-18-2005, 06:50 PM
isn't this thread title ironic? or is it more alanis morrissette ironic

Throne Logic
12-18-2005, 07:55 PM
Guys - we have 4 wins.

Hey! That almost sounds positive when you say it like that. Too bad it's not October 1st. . .

Still sounds much nicer than 10 losses.

Iehoshua
12-18-2005, 08:01 PM
:rofl: @ slippery ball.

I knew it! It's a conspiracy! The NFL sabotages Bledsoe at the most critical times! Aha!

vicmantak
12-18-2005, 08:29 PM
To be frank Bledsoe was not the problem.
The problem is that Donahoe horribly drafted JP when Bills had an above average QB on Bledsoe.
The problem is that Donahoe played fantasy football with McGahee when Bills had a probowl caliber RB in Travis.
The results are:
a) 4 wins,
b) two players to still "develop" in critical positions,
c) no solid depth at any position
d) 5 miserable and insane spent years

Philagape
12-18-2005, 09:29 PM
To be frank Bledsoe was not the problem.
The problem is that Donahoe horribly drafted JP when Bills had an above average QB on Bledsoe.
The problem is that Donahoe played fantasy football with McGahee when Bills had a probowl caliber RB in Travis.
The results are:
a) 4 wins,
b) two players to still "develop" in critical positions,
c) no solid depth at any position
d) 5 miserable and insane spent years

In light of his career, by what standard is Bledsoe "above average"? Efficiency? Results? Turnovers? Rising to the challenge of beating good defenses on the road?

How did Travis do this year in Tennessee? How would he have done if he stayed? How did he and Willis do on the same team last year?

Mr. Cynical
12-18-2005, 11:49 PM
In light of his career, by what standard is Bledsoe "above average"?

In only one stat would I consider him above average - total yards. But that is mitigated with all of his other flaws, most notably his propensity to choke against good teams. I really would love to know his career record against teams over .500. I would almost bet it is less than 25%.

Lexwhat
12-19-2005, 12:14 AM
In only one stat would I consider him above average - total yards. But that is mitigated with all of his other flaws, most notably his propensity to choke against good teams. I really would love to know his career record against teams over .500. I would almost bet it is less than 25%.

And what about his record against teams with 3-4 defenses?

The_Philster
12-19-2005, 05:02 AM
In only one stat would I consider him above average - total yards. But that is mitigated with all of his other flaws, most notably his propensity to choke against good teams. I really would love to know his career record against teams over .500. I would almost bet it is less than 25%.and he was the only one playing against those good teams, too :rolleyes:...seek help...you're obsessed ... all these Bledsoe threads you and your boys started in the last 24 hours

Dr. Lecter
12-19-2005, 07:22 AM

I bet you were pretty PO'd the way he played against KC.

Philagape
12-19-2005, 08:57 AM
How he played against KC -- the same KC pass defense that's second-worst in the league and got torched by JP -- was to be expected. Drew has always fed on weak defenses, giving him the inflated stats that are the only thing his supporters can fall back on. Part of what makes a QB "above average" is how he rises to the challenge in adverse conditions against good defenses.

Tatonka
12-19-2005, 09:16 AM
i have made money betting on whatever team bledsoe has played on the road this year.. the redskins yesterday was a great game.. bledsoe made me 200$.. i love bledsoe as a qb.. he is reliable.. as long as your betting against him.

Novacane
12-19-2005, 10:34 AM
i have made money betting on whatever team bledsoe has played on the road this year.. the redskins yesterday was a great game.. bledsoe made me 200$.. i love bledsoe as a qb.. he is reliable.. as long as your betting against him.

:rofl: so true

Valerie
12-19-2005, 10:41 AM
Bledsoe sucks ass! I had the unfortunate displeasure of actually being at that game. It was the worst football game I have ever been to in my entire life! Bledsuck got sacked THREE TIMES IN ONE DRIVE! Why Parcells didn't put the back-up in when the second half began and the Cowboys were down 28-0 is totally beyond me! I hate the Skins and I also hate Parcells, Beldsoe and Keshawn Johnson. Joey Galloway is a MUCH better player, IMHO and PArcells never should've traded him for Johnson. I think Parcells is a moron and should be fired immediately!

Voltron
12-19-2005, 12:07 PM
#1 If drew can't get rid of the Ball behind a line like Dallas has what makes you think he could have done it with our O line

#2 He was going against his old Head coach as the D-coordinator. Manboobs knows every weakness he has very well, He partly lost his job because of them.

Philagape
12-19-2005, 12:22 PM
Manboobs knows every weakness he has very well, He partly lost his job because of them.

I think the assistant waterboy for the practice squad knows Drew's weaknesses.

Mr. Cynical
12-19-2005, 12:49 PM
How he played against KC -- the same KC pass defense that's second-worst in the league and got torched by JP -- was to be expected. Drew has always fed on weak defenses, giving him the inflated stats that are the only thing his supporters can fall back on. Part of what makes a QB "above average" is how he rises to the challenge in adverse conditions against good defenses.

There you go again trying to state the facts to the Drewids. Stop it! :;

Mr. Cynical
12-19-2005, 12:51 PM
and he was the only one playing against those good teams, too :rolleyes:...seek help...you're obsessed ... all these Bledsoe threads you and your boys started in the last 24 hours

(phone rings)

"Hello, is Kettle there?"

"Yes, I'm Kettle. Who is this?"

"Pot. Just wanted to tell you you're black."

The_Philster
12-19-2005, 03:49 PM
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s28/smilies-44569.png
1 post calling you out for being obsessed in about 4-5 threads of :spam: you guys have started...try again

Mr. Cynical
12-19-2005, 03:57 PM
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s28/smilies-44569.png
1 post calling you out for being obsessed in about 4-5 threads of :spam: you guys have started...try again

"So how was your day Kettle?"

"Terrible. Been steaming this green tea for an hour now. How about you Pot?"

"You think that's bad? Try having old chili stuck to your sides for two days because your owner is too lazy to wash you out."

BillsFever21
12-20-2005, 08:51 PM
The Cowboys started off 7-3.

The Cowboys are now 8-6.

Most of us predicted he would start off good and fade off just like he did his first year here.

The first 7 games of the season Drew had 13 TD's, 12 TO's, 17 sacks and 8 fumbles.

The last 7 games Drew has 10 TD's, 13 TO's, 22 sacks and 7 fumbles.

It went from nothing special to putrid. He now has as many TO's as he has TD passes.

In the Cowboys 6 losses he has 7 TD's, 13 TO's and 20 sacks.

It's no surprise that 5 of them games were between the Seahawks, Redskins(2), Denver and the Giants.

When it matters the most against a good team and the 2nd half of the year is when Drew shines.

20+ TO's a year, 40+ sacks and 15+ fumbles doesn't get you very far in the NFL. But hey them few good games against some scrubs will make you look good every now and then.

Drew is 5-1 against the losing teams and 3-5 against the crappy ones along with 1-3 in the last 4 which were of course all good teams.

Ahh, the memories. :puke:

BillsFever21
12-20-2005, 09:04 PM
This was one of the worst games I had ever seen in the history of QB's. He got sacked like 3 passes in a row.

He just froze like the old Buffalo days and went to his fetal position and got sacked.

He started the game off bad and it just got worse the same as in Buffalo. That reminded me of the Patriots debacles and the Ravens game of last year.

Bill Cody
12-24-2005, 03:31 PM

How'd you do this week? Merry, merry Christmas to you!:snicker:

And DB is now 4-4 on the road this year.:liar2:

Novacane
12-24-2005, 03:37 PM
How'd you do this week? Merry, merry Christmas to you!:snicker:

And DB is now 4-4 on the road this year.:liar2:

Where are you when he sucks. At least be man enough to come defend him after a bad game. Only pu$$ies show up after good games only :loser:

Bill Cody
12-24-2005, 03:56 PM
Where are you when he sucks. At least be man enough to come defend him after a bad game. Only pu$$ies show up after good games only :loser:

You and others are the same way when he wins. Would you have posted about him if I hadn't said anything??:;

Iehoshua
12-24-2005, 03:59 PM
Bledsoe can come back to B-lo....

... to watch the playoffs on the couch with the Bills.

:rofl:

Too little, too late, Dal-Ass.

Philagape
12-24-2005, 04:00 PM
Dallas would not have even been in the game if not for JJ's 194 yards and two TDs

Bill Cody
12-24-2005, 04:04 PM
Dallas would not have even been in the game if not for JJ's 194 yards and two TDs

:cry: lol, 20 secs left, TD to Glenn with their season on the line. You guys still can't deal w/ it.

Novacane
12-24-2005, 04:33 PM
You and others are the same way when he wins. Would you have posted about him if I hadn't said anything??:;

Bull ****,. When you lovers post about his good games we don't run and hide like you do. We just post the truth.........Drew will choke . It is not a matter of if........but when. Why don't you go to a cowboys board anyway. The only threads you post in are about Bledsoe :loser:

Novacane
12-24-2005, 04:33 PM
:cry: lol, 20 secs left, TD to Glenn with their season on the line. You guys still can't deal w/ it.

More like you can't deal with the fact that he is gone. :coocoo:

Bill Cody
12-24-2005, 04:39 PM
Bull ****,. When you lovers post about his good games we don't run and hide like you do. We just post the truth.........Drew will choke . It is not a matter of if........but when.

Disregarding his success to say that he'll eventually choke is the same thing.:funny:

Philagape
12-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Holcomb -- who didn't have a huge game from his RB to ride -- had a better day than Drew today, so it's not like we would have missed him.

Bill Cody
12-24-2005, 04:45 PM
Holcomb -- who didn't have a huge game from his RB to ride -- had a better day than Drew today, so it's not like we would have missed him.

Yup, Kelly had a great game today, but it was one game, the Cowboys have 9 wins and we have 5. Obviously it's a team game and the Cowboys have a better D, but Drew is a better QB than Kelly. And btw, the Cowboys running game has been worse than ours this year.

Mr. Cynical
12-24-2005, 05:06 PM

Bingo. Dredsoe had 1TD/1NT for 203 yards, 1 fumble and was sacked 5 times. And 51 yards (25% of his total) came in the 2nd quarter on one pass to Glenn. (make whatever wys comment you like, it's still a fact)

:yawn:

JJ won it. Pure and simple.

Dr. Lecter
12-24-2005, 05:19 PM
Dallas wins big game = No credit for Drew!!! He sucks!! He kills puppies!!!

Dallas loses big game = All of the blame for Drew. He played defense and they gave up 35 points. He sucks.

Mr. Cynical
12-24-2005, 05:22 PM
He sucks.

Agreed. :up:

Philagape
12-24-2005, 05:25 PM
Dallas wins big game = No credit for Drew!!! He sucks!! He kills puppies!!!

Dallas loses big game = All of the blame for Drew. He played defense and they gave up 35 points. He sucks.

That's just how it is with Drew, as it was last year and for most of his career. He contributes more to losses than to wins. That's simply the way it happens, although it's never 100 percent either way of course.

Bill Cody
12-24-2005, 06:02 PM
Bingo. Dredsoe had 1TD/1NT for 203 yards, 1 fumble and was sacked 5 times. And 51 yards (25% of his total) came in the 2nd quarter on one pass to Glenn. (make whatever wys comment you like, it's still a fact)

:yawn:

JJ won it. Pure and simple.

If we used the "Wys" method on Lossman, he'd have negative yardage lol. 90 QB rating for the game, 32nd 4th quarter comeback win, #1 among active QB's passing Brett Favre.

Bill Cody
12-24-2005, 06:03 PM
That's just how it is with Drew.

Nah, that's just how it is with the clueless haters.:funny:

Mr. Cynical
12-24-2005, 10:35 PM
Nah, that's just how it is with the clueless haters.:funny:

Riiight. Let's see...

You call JP, "lossman", who is the QB of the BILLS.
You praise Drew, who is QB of the COWBOYS.

Who is the clueless hater? :homer:

Priceless.

Bill Cody
12-24-2005, 11:08 PM
Riiight. Let's see...

Priceless.

when you're 1-7 as a starter, the shoe fits.:funny:

Mr. Cynical
12-24-2005, 11:09 PM
when you're 1-7 as a starter, the shoe fits.:funny:

Thanks for proving my point even further. :up:

Bill Cody
12-24-2005, 11:22 PM

Thanks for proving my point even further. :up:

:coocoo: It proves what? That unlike you, I was AGAINST flushing the season just so Lossman could play like a clown? Holcomb is a career backup and he showed today that all the BS about Lossman's problems being because of coaching, OL whatever were just excuses for a guy that's greener than Augusta National. Let the best players play. If Lossman shows next year in camp and shows he has what it takes, fine. Until then, give him a clipboard and a seat.

Mr. Cynical
12-24-2005, 11:34 PM
Riiight. Let's see...

Priceless.

I guess you don't want to respond to this? Just making sure before you continue to try and deflect the discussion to Holcomb.

Philagape
12-25-2005, 07:17 AM
See what happens when you try to have a conversation with a barking dog? :shakeno:
That's why I ignored him a long time ago.
BTW, how bout them Pro Bowl picks? I believe several people here made a prediction that didn't come true :whistle:

Bill Cody
12-25-2005, 09:26 AM
I guess you don't want to respond to this? Just making sure before you continue to try and deflect the discussion to Holcomb.

You CAN'T be serious. Bledsoe WAS the QB of the BILLS for three years and it never stopped you from bashing him every day. Hypocrite.

Bill Cody
12-25-2005, 09:28 AM
See what happens when you try to have a conversation with a barking dog? :shakeno:
That's why I ignored him a long time ago.
BTW, how bout them Pro Bowl picks? I believe several people here made a prediction that didn't come true :whistle:

If you think Mike Vick with his 71 QB rating and 13 TD's deserved to get in the Pro Bowl before DB you are the one that deserves to be ignored.:funny: