PDA

View Full Version : I miss Gregg....

Michael82
12-18-2005, 07:06 PM
At least the team kept playing until the end with him. This team doesn't give a **** anymore and it really sucks. They are not playing for this idiot head coach and I don't blame them. He lost them many times this year. :( :teary:

Devin
12-18-2005, 07:07 PM
lets not go to extremes.

Michael82
12-18-2005, 07:10 PM
lets not go to extremes.
Have you been watching what his defense is doing? Our defense was damn good when he was here and now since Jerry Gray got his hands on it alone, it's horrible. I really worry that Gregg Williams is going to be like Bill Belichick...he sucked in his first gig and then was a helluva coach in his 2nd try. :ill: :puke:

Novacane
12-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Greg was better than MM. At least the team played well at his area of expertise, defense.

TacklingDummy
12-18-2005, 07:16 PM
Frig Gregg. I miss Wade.

He should of never of been fired.

Devin
12-18-2005, 07:27 PM
Frig Gregg. I miss Wade.

Probably the only post you've made I agree with.

Michael82
12-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Greg was better than MM. At least the team played well at his area of expertise, defense.
I agree.

Michael82
12-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Frig Gregg. I miss Wade.

Good post! Wade got the shaft and it wasn't deserved. He never got much of a chance. :(

The_Philster
12-18-2005, 07:54 PM
Wade got fired because he wouldn't fire that incompetent Ronnie Jones when he was told to

TacklingDummy
12-18-2005, 07:56 PM
So.

Michael82
12-18-2005, 07:57 PM
Wade got fired because he wouldn't fire that incompetent Ronnie Jones when he was told to
That was just an excuse. Ralph wanted to fire him no matter what.

The_Philster
12-18-2005, 07:59 PM
other than the fact that Wade gave up on the 2000 season when we still had a shot at the playoffs...and Wade was doing a terrible job controlling his top 2 QBs..I'd love to know you think that

Michael82
12-18-2005, 08:04 PM
other than the fact that Wade gave up on the 2000 season when we still had a shot at the playoffs...and Wade was doing a terrible job controlling his top 2 QBs..I'd love to know you think that
I wasn't a huge fan of Wade, but he was 10x better than either of the two idiots we have had under Donahoe. The point of this thread though is that I think Gregg Williams was better than Mike Mularkey. At least the team didn't give up on Gregg and at least they played for him all the way until the end.

Turf
12-18-2005, 08:05 PM
Wade and Greg are both excellent defensive coordinators, but not head coach material. That's where they belong.

Michael82
12-18-2005, 08:08 PM
Wade and Greg are both excellent defensive coordinators, but not head coach material. That's where they belong.
Mularkey looks like he sucks at both. :ill:

The_Philster
12-18-2005, 08:12 PM
I wasn't a huge fan of Wade, but he was 10x better than either of the two idiots we have had under Donahoe. The point of this thread though is that I think Gregg Williams was better than Mike Mularkey. At least the team didn't give up on Gregg and at least they played for him all the way until the end.
that's not an answer

vicmantak
12-18-2005, 08:15 PM
Could it be possible to see Jimmy Johnson hiring Gregg Williams as Defensive coordinator and Sam Wyche as an Offensive coordinator?

Dantheman1280
12-18-2005, 08:41 PM
We Should have made Ted Cottrell(sp?) the head coach way back when! He had that defense dominating!!

Turf
12-18-2005, 08:41 PM
Mularkey looks like he sucks at both. :ill:

I'm dead serious when I say this. Mularkey is as bad or worse than Hank Bullough and Kay Stevenson. This is one of the worst Bill's teams I have ever seen. I think the word impotent describes them best.
Mularkey is an absolute tool, and I apologize to all the crescent wrenches out there.
Anyone see Parcells on the sidelines today. He doesn't like losing. Did you see some of the looks he gave to those guys coming off the field? I think he may have fired the punter on the sidelines. He doesn't accept mediocrity.
Our head coach is smiling and thinking up trick plays while we're getting our asses handed to us.
Don't get me started on how bad a coordinator Gray is. With all the talent he has he should be able to do much better. Gray is almsot as bad as Mularkey. Head coach material, what a freakin joke.

Florida P.O.
12-18-2005, 09:05 PM
If you miss Greg, you really should miss "Bum Jr.", he actullay made the playoffs and had a winning record, last time I checked he was still prowling the sidelines.:tip:

lordofgun
12-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Every head coach we've had since Marv left has sucked. Sure, the morons we've had after Wade have made him look good in comparison, but he still sucked as a head coach.

McBFLO
12-19-2005, 08:18 AM
Have you been watching what his defense is doing? Our defense was damn good when he was here and now since Jerry Gray got his hands on it alone, it's horrible. I really worry that Gregg Williams is going to be like Bill Belichick...he sucked in his first gig and then was a helluva coach in his 2nd try. :ill: :puke:
Were you saying the same tyhing about Jerry Gray last year and the year before when they were ranked #2 in the NFL both years? Come on. Don't get me wrong... Gray is having a bad year and needs to be dumped with the rest of the coaching staff, but to say the D has been terrible since he's gotten his hands on it all by himself is just factually wrong.

McBFLO
12-19-2005, 08:20 AM
Let me correct myself. Last year was the first year that he had the D without Gregg and he was #2 in the NFL, the year before that Gregg was here and they were #2 also...

The King
12-19-2005, 08:22 AM
Greg Williams had no clue how to be a HC but at least he had no clue how to coach with balls! Mularkey is a dickless fairy.