Change is fine, but lets get BETTER not worse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Change is fine, but lets get BETTER not worse!

Seriously, I see all of us want the same things TD gone, Mularkey gone.

Fine, but who replaces them?

I seriously cant think of a single GM who is blow your doors off better than TD.

And who is the replacement for Mularkey? Jim Haslett? What has HE done thats worth anything?

I havent heard any names yet that seem like upgrades. Jimmy Johnson would be an upgrade for sure, but he aint coming to Buff.

Who do ya got?

• Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Change is fine, but lets get BETTER not worse!

TD isnt bad, in fact had he brought in a decent coach day 1 his neglegance of the OL would probably be overlooked.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• slakjaw157
      • Oct 2003

I think the desire for a new GM is not because we have anyone else in mind, but because we are sick of the same sheet year after year. Someone different would have a new spin on things and bring something different to Buffalo. Anything would be better than the same dull, boring crap we have suffered through in recent years.

I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be sir. Do you maggots understand that?

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Just like I said when Drew left, I'll take an unknown over a known failure.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
        X