PDA

View Full Version : Whats the scoop with J.P's shoulder???

BillsFanInMass
12-19-2005, 05:21 PM
The last i heard someone here wrote it was rumored he had torn his rotator cuff like Pennington did is this true i hope not? Does his injury need surgery or not does anyone know?

Iehoshua
12-19-2005, 05:26 PM
:shocked:

I heard the MRI was negative...

TacklingDummy
12-19-2005, 06:35 PM
I don't think anyone knows. Supposedly he was gonna get a MRI, I never read anything about the results of it.

Personally I think it was just an excuse to get Holcomb in there so TD and MM could try and save their jobs.

Mahdi
12-19-2005, 06:39 PM
He did have an MRI and it was negative.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/bills/home.htm

TacklingDummy
12-19-2005, 06:45 PM
I still think it was a excuse to get Holcomb in the game.

JP should of played against Denver and he should start the last 2 games.

If people want to leave rep. comments. Be man enough to leave your name. Thanks.

ZEUS
12-19-2005, 06:58 PM
If MM doesn't start JP if he's healthy, then he does need the boot this year. That should be the final straw.

Michael82
12-19-2005, 07:33 PM
I don't think anyone knows. Supposedly he was gonna get a MRI, I never read anything about the results of it.

Personally I think it was just an excuse to get Holcomb in there so TD and MM could try and save their jobs.
I totally agree with you and if this is true, Mularkey should be fired for that, to go along with many other stupid things that he's done. :mad:

Michael82
12-19-2005, 07:38 PM
If MM doesn't start JP if he's healthy, then he does need the boot this year. That should be the final straw.
I totally agree. Good post.