PDA

View Full Version : ASK TD Yourself

Mitchy moo
12-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Ask Him Yourself: Tom Donahoe
Buffalobills.com
12/19/2005 5:06 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=right colSpan=3>
T. Neuenhoff (Bound Brook, NJ): I've heard it mentioned that penalties area lack of discipline, handed down directly from the head coach. Do you think that the Bills are not disciplined as a direct result of coach Mularkey's ineptness and should the head coach be ultimately accountable?
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=right colSpan=3>

Tom Donahoe: There are all kinds of theories with regard to penalties and what causes them. Lack of discipline is one theory. From watching our players everyday in practice and in meetings, we would not feel that our players lack discipline. Sometimes they may lack focus and concentration, and they can improve in these areas. We have also brought officials to our practice sessions to make players more aware of how to do things properly. In Saturday's game, we had way too many penalties. When you commit 12 penalties against a good football team, you are not going to win.

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow1 align=right colSpan=3>

Allan Thompson (Rocky Mount, NC): Mr. Donahoe. The Bills have had a habit over your tenure of releasing veterans who can still contribute to the success of the team. Those veterans often leave with animosity towards the Bills. Will you negotiate in good faith with Eric Moulds to have him end his career as a Buffalo Bill? Saturday's game showed that he is still one of the best players on the team, and he is needed on the field. Thank you.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3535

Mitchy moo
12-19-2005, 06:52 PM
After reading this question:

Grant Freeman (Millbank, Canada): I thank you for your efforts to build a team all Bills fans may be proud of, both on and off the field. I might suggest the building process has hit a road block with this season not being the success all involved with the Buffalo Bills would desire. Often much is focused on the negative, could you discuss what you think are positives about this season's building blocks if you will. Keep your head up Sir, better days ahead.

I just want to warn grant that if TD stops marching, your nose is going to go deep into his ***.

DaBills
12-19-2005, 06:57 PM
DaBills: "Mr. Donahoe. Do you need help packing?"

Michael82
12-19-2005, 07:25 PM
After reading this question:

Grant Freeman (Millbank, Canada): I thank you for your efforts to build a team all Bills fans may be proud of, both on and off the field. I might suggest the building process has hit a road block with this season not being the success all involved with the Buffalo Bills would desire. Often much is focused on the negative, could you discuss what you think are positives about this season's building blocks if you will. Keep your head up Sir, better days ahead.

I just want to warn grant that if TD stops marching, your nose is going to go deep into his ***.

WTF! Is TD starting to write some of his own questions now? I didn't know TD lovers were still out there. Damn, is he a Ostrich or what? :ill:

Mr. Cynical
12-19-2005, 08:36 PM
"There are all kinds of theories with regard to penalties and what causes them. Lack of discipline is one theory. "

THEORY??!?!??!

What a total arrogant, piece of s**t a**hole. Theory?!? It is NOT A THEORY you f**kwad. It is a PROVEN FACT. Un-*****-believable.

He really has to go. Every time he opens his mouth I hate him even more, which I didn't think was possible.

FIRE TD NOW.

OpIv37
12-19-2005, 11:22 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD]class=altRow1 align=right colSpan=3>
OpIv37 (Alexandria, VA)Tom, this team is a ****ing joke. You have no idea how to judge talent or assemble a team. Even a primate could do a better job than you, if you could train him to stop the furious monkey masturbation long enough. When are you going to **** off and die?
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=altRow2 align=right colSpan=3>

Tom Donahoe: There are all kinds of theories as to why we suck, but my inability to judge talent is not a legitimate one. At this point we feel that a masturbating monkey would not be an upgrade to our staff, and I like my staff to be obedient without training (which is why I hired Mularkey). And concerning the proper time to **** off and die, I will leave that up to Mr. Wilson, although at this point he agrees with me that ****ing off is not an appropriate response to the team's problems.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

[

FirstDownBills
12-19-2005, 11:30 PM
"There are all kinds of theories with regard to penalties and what causes them. Lack of discipline is one theory. "

THEORY??!?!??!

What a total arrogant, piece of s**t a**hole. Theory?!? It is NOT A THEORY you f**kwad. It is a PROVEN FACT. Un-*****-believable.

He really has to go. Every time he opens his mouth I hate him even more, which I didn't think was possible.

FIRE TD NOW.

He's probably already been told that he won't be coming back next season so he's just going through the motions the rest of the way, even if that does mean bull****ting answers.

kinigirly
12-19-2005, 11:39 PM
furious monkey masturbation.....op that's the best thing i've heard in relation to the bills ever. ******* beautiful

realdealryan
12-20-2005, 11:51 AM
http://media.scout.com/Media/NFL/49_tomdonahoe.JPG

"Let me take some time to answer this question from, eh hem, "Dom Tonahoe". He writes: 'Dear Mr. Donahoe, great job so far, keep your head up, we'll get this turned around in the next 5-10 years. We are all behind you. Literally, if you want. I love you and congratulations on your draft picks.' Well this guy certainly has a good head on his shoulders, and is the kind of fan we need in Buffalo. I like to see this kind of focus and execution out of these stupid Bills fans."