Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Ask MM Yourself

Ask Him Yourself: Mike Mularkey
    Buffalobills.com
    12/19/2005 5:10 PM
    Shaun Harper (Vancouver, WA): Can you explain to the fans why Josh Stamer is split out in coverage on the most important play of the game to that point? Why not Angelo Crowell, a safety, or a corner?
    Mike Mularkey: They happened to split out the guy that Josh had man coverage on at the goal line. If somebody else would have split out, one of the other guys would have been in coverage. Denver did a good job getting a mismatch.
    Justin Sawyer (Norcross, GA): On ESPN the commentators presented your desire for the future of the Bills offense as a double tight end, run focused offensive attack. Is this an accurate depiction of your vision for the offense?
    Mike Mularkey: No, not solely double-tight end but that's part of it. We use multiple personnel groupings so we're not based on one group. We'd still like to run the ball.
    Bill Scanlon (Endwell, NY): Why is it that Eric Moulds, who is the premier receiver, gets more pass plays to him when Kelly Holcomb is the QB, than when J.P. Losman is under center? The team seems to win when Moulds is making the big plays down field.
    Mike Mularkey: No particular reason. This last game, Eric and Kelly had a good connection going. It wasn't purposely done. I think it just feels that way after the game. Sometimes you have that chemistry between quarterback and receiver and if that makes us successful, then that's tremendous.

• Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Re: Ask MM Yourself

MM is just like TD. A COMPLETE ASS.

Comment

• DaBills
      • Sep 2004

Re: Ask MM Yourself

DaBills: "Hey Coach. Tough game Saturday night. Mr. Donahoe didn't get back to me, so I'll ask: need help packing?"
      “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

Working...
      X