• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

I want TD gone, more than MM!

That is IF we can get a better GM. Someone who knows how to draft, and someone who can motivate the team. I don't think replacing MM next season is a wise move, but rather, a step backwards. I think MM should stay one more year and that's it! Forget his current contract.

JP, Evans & Reed are showing some positive signs. Hopfully a new GM can see to it that Moulds has a bigger role next season, plus we'll have Spikes back. I refuse to throw my hands up & quit everything. I have faith that Ralph will do what's right, WHEN it's the right time to do it.

~mybills
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • DaBills
    • Sep 2004

Re: I want TD gone, more than MM!

Here's what I want: TD and MM across from The Ralph in a boardroom. Both have to beg and convince The Ralph why they shouldn't be fired. Then The Ralph fires both anyway. Then MM and TD can share a cab to the airport.

Short of that, imo what would likely happen with a new GM is that he'll probably pick the coach he wants. (Assuming Ralph doesn't already have someone in mind.)
    “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills
      That is IF we can get a better GM. Someone who knows how to draft, and someone who can motivate the team. I don't think replacing MM next season is a wise move, but rather, a step backwards. I think MM should stay one more year and that's it! Forget his current contract.
      JP, Evans & Reed are showing some positive signs. Hopfully a new GM can see to it that Moulds has a bigger role next season, plus we'll have Spikes back. I refuse to throw my hands up & quit everything. I have faith that Ralph will do what's right, WHEN it's the right time to do it.
      ~mybills
      Mularkey's playcalling has been awful. He keeps calling short passes, abandons the run too early, passes on 3rd down, uses a 5 receiver set when our o line can't block, pulls out trick plays at the worst possible times, has the DB's play too far off the LOS, uses that horrible Milloy blitz all the time that hasn't worked all year, continues to use plays that haven't worked since week 2 cuz they've been scouted......

The guy SUCKS. Have you noticed how we get off to fast starts then get killed in the second half? That's a sign of being outcoached. Other teams figure out how to stop what we're doing but Mularkey continues to try it anyway, and he does not make changes to keep up with the opposing team.

Yes, TD sucks and has tied Mularkey's hands somewhat with the product he put on the field. But Mularkey continues to make the same coaching mistakes over and over again, and he does some of the exact same things that got Williams and Gilbride canned (passing on 3rd and 2 for example). Keeping him for another year is a huge mistake.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• vicmantak
        • Jun 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
        Mularkey's playcalling has been awful. He keeps calling short passes, abandons the run too early, passes on 3rd down, uses a 5 receiver set when our o line can't block, pulls out trick plays at the worst possible times, has the DB's play too far off the LOS, uses that horrible Milloy blitz all the time that hasn't worked all year, continues to use plays that haven't worked since week 2 cuz they've been scouted......

The guy SUCKS. Have you noticed how we get off to fast starts then get killed in the second half? That's a sign of being outcoached. Other teams figure out how to stop what we're doing but Mularkey continues to try it anyway, and he does not make changes to keep up with the opposing team.

Yes, TD sucks and has tied Mularkey's hands somewhat with the product he put on the field. But Mularkey continues to make the same coaching mistakes over and over again, and he does some of the exact same things that got Williams and Gilbride canned (passing on 3rd and 2 for example). Keeping him for another year is a huge mistake.
        TOTALLY AGREE. It would be such a huge mistake if Bills keep someone who doesn't deserve even an offensive coordinator spot...

Anyway TD is the guy who hired him...

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
        - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by vicmantak
          TD is the guy who hired him...
          That's exactly why I want him gone MORE.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
          X