X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slim
    • Apr 2004

Kyle Boller

He hasnt impressed me. I beleive the Ravens have giving him to many chances. I follwed him in collage since my Brother went to Cal. He is starting to play alot better though. He just needs to work on consistency. A few weeks ago he threw 3 Td's in the second half of the Cincy game. And today hes torching GB(even though GB's secondary sucks). If they can estabalish the running game, he could be succesful.
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Re: Kyle Boller

If Boller doesn't imrpove rapidly, like 700 yards and 8 TDs in the next 2 games, he will find his ass sitting on the bench next season.

Comment

• Slim
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by RedEyE
      If Boller doesn't imrpove rapidly, like 700 yards and 8 TDs in the next 2 games, he will find his ass sitting on the bench next season.

i agree, he has been doing nothing the last few years, even the year Jamal racked up 2,000.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

he's playing well tonight but I agree with Slim- this guys had way too many chances and I don't think he'll ever get it done.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• dolphinssuck
          • Dec 2005

Boller is not good at all! Baltimore I believe will be QB hunting if he doesnt straighten up within ummm 2 games! They would be smart to go after a QB in the draft or trade him away hes hurting them badly!

Comment

Working...
          X