X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • onceproudbillsfan
    • Dec 2005

Most Important Offseason Move

We need to fire MM and bring in a true coach. We need a coach that will bring in a power running game not a coach that only talks of one like MM and doesnt use it. A coach like Bill Cower or John Fox that run first. They understand the true meaning of controlling the ball. Look at the time of possession. It would be perfect here. It would keep our aging defence off the field and make them better that way they arent on the field 3 times more a game then this offence. That is the main reason why this deffence is terrible. They are dead tired by the second have. Look at the time of possession denver had in the second half against us.
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: Most Important Offseason Move

Number one would be TD, for me. I won't raise Cain if MM is still here next year. As long as something is done to drastically improve the O-line, I'll be okay. If we had better guard play, MM would be running the ball more, but right now, the run game is getting us into second or third and long situations more often than not.
    Also, the way teams are playing us, we have had to try to open up the run with the pass instead of the other way around. Opposing defenses have been putting 8 in the box consistently.
    Lately, we have been playing the entire 4th quarter from behind, save for the Miami game, which limits the run as well.
    Some of the blame ultimately falls on MM, but not all of it.

Comment

• Mudflap1
      Next Question!
      • Nov 2004

Donahoe must go, period. The rest will then fall into place. Gregg Williams is a hot commodity now. Here's a bone-chilling thought, anybody think that maybe Williams might have turned out alright, but Donahoe is such a bad GM (Bledsoe, neglecting the offensive line, etc.) that almost NOBODY that is brought in here has a chance? I personally think Williams was premature, and that coaching with Joe Gibbs for two years has probably helped him quite a bit. However, how much of a change can two years really make?

If a REAL GM comes in here, they will evaluate Mularkey fairly and do what they feel is right. We'll also start to see problems getting solved (offensive line, defensive line).

Jon

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

This is like asking what 2+2 is. There is only one correct answer - firing TD.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
          • May 2003

Fire everyone of those sum *****es! Fire the whole damn organization.

Comment

Working...
          X