PDA

View Full Version : Holcomb starter for Saturday as of now....

ScottLawrence
12-20-2005, 02:33 PM
Losman listed as probable, but "still sore".

Will see tommorow.

Thinking Holcomb for Saturdays game.

Per press conference at 3:20.

-----------------------

What is this guy pulling?

OpIv37
12-20-2005, 02:37 PM
here we go- more wasted games with no wins, no playoffs, and no experience for Losman.

If we had an OL, just MAYBE Losman wouldn't be hurt.

ZacGriffi~82
12-20-2005, 02:39 PM
You have got to be ****ting me..

realdealryan
12-20-2005, 02:42 PM
This is just skillful strategy on Mularkey's part. He doesn't want the Bengals to be able to plan for our two-headed dogturd offense. Losman and Evans? Holcomb and Moulds? Who knows?!?!! Marvin Lewis doesn't know what to do!!! He'll never be able to plan for both of them! We've got the Bengals right where we want them!!!!!!

Michael82
12-20-2005, 03:10 PM
This is bull****! If Losman can practice, he should ****ing play. WTF are you doing, Mularkey? :mad:

billsburgh
12-21-2005, 12:11 AM
wasn't it just last week that Mularkey said that it's important for JP to get more experience in these last few games. Mularkey flip flops more than John Kerry ever did.

Lexwhat
12-21-2005, 12:27 AM
This is just skillful strategy on Mularkey's part. He doesn't want the Bengals to be able to plan for our two-headed dogturd offense. Losman and Evans? Holcomb and Moulds? Who knows?!?!! Marvin Lewis doesn't know what to do!!! He'll never be able to plan for both of them! We've got the Bengals right where we want them!!!!!!

hahahahahhahahahhahaha. :lmao:

Youre right. We're gonna catch them by surprise. Man, at least I'm glad we hired Marvin Lewis and they didn't.

Lexwhat
12-21-2005, 12:30 AM
This is bull****! If Losman can practice, he should ****ing play. WTF are you doing, Mularkey? :mad:

It's all good...he just wants to put in the players who will give us the best chance to win. Can't you understand that??

On another note, we are a "young team headed in the right direction."

slakjaw157
12-21-2005, 12:46 AM
Screw that, at this point in the season I am more concerned with draft position.

Demon
12-21-2005, 01:02 AM
I don't even think it matters who they play. I hope it's Losman, but either way, get ready for an blowout.

Hopefully theres another game at the same time on FOX....

Michael82
12-21-2005, 07:37 AM
wasn't it just last week that Mularkey said that it's important for JP to get more experience in these last few games. Mularkey flip flops more than John Kerry ever did.
Yeah he does. :ill:

Drive 4 Five
12-21-2005, 12:08 PM
Did it ever occur to you people that maybe Losman is still hurt and they don't want to run the risk of a serious injury? Settle down. Man talk about hostility. I guess you all would prefert hat Losman play and then end up like Pennington from the NY Jets?

finsrclowns
12-21-2005, 12:23 PM
To my knowledge, the MRI was negative. So his shoulder is fine. They said he was throwing ok in practice but walking with a slight limp. Please. Bumps and bruises are part and parcel of playing in this league. This is no time to baby the guy. He should be playing. I can honestly think of no reason why he wouldn't be at this point.

lordofgun
12-21-2005, 02:09 PM
Sure he flip flops, but MORE than John Kerry? :eek:

Michael82
12-21-2005, 02:20 PM
To my knowledge, the MRI was negative. So his shoulder is fine. They said he was throwing ok in practice but walking with a slight limp. Please. Bumps and bruises are part and parcel of playing in this league. This is no time to baby the guy. He should be playing. I can honestly think of no reason why he wouldn't be at this point.
EXACTLY!