PDA

View Full Version : Rob Johnson haters worst nightmare

PA Season Ticket Holder
01-20-2003, 09:36 PM
Bill Romanowski lays a cheap shot on Brad Johnson early in the 4th quarter with the Raiders up 20-10. The Bucs force the Raiders to punt and the Bucs get the ball back with 9:30 to go on their own 20 yard line.

Rob Johnson drives them down the field. He goes 3-5 for 56 yards, along with a scramble for 12 yards. They go down and get a touchdown to cut the score to 20-17 with 5:37 left in the game.

The Bucs can't force the Raiders to punt and they creep down the field and kick a 44 yard FG with 1:17 left in the game and no timeouts.

The Bucs take the the kickoff return down to the 36 yard line with all the confidence in the world.

Rob Johnson takes a sack on first down and it starts to look bleak but he pulls his skinny little ass up for one last time and see's that vision he always had in practice when he threw all them nice passes that made John Butler shell out 25 million dollars for him.

He takes the 2nd and 13 snap with 50 seconds to go and finds Keyshawn down the sideline for an 18 yard gain down to the Raiders 49 yard line with 37 seconds left on the clock.

An incomplete pass and an 8 yard gain leaves them with 3rd and 2 and the clock ticking with only 21 seconds to go as they take the snap. Johnson does a QB sneak up the middle for 3 yard gain out to the the Raiders 37 yard line.

The Bucs rush up to the line to spike the ball with just 13 seconds left on the clock. Gruden is making faces, and it doesn't look very good for the Bucs.

The Bucs try for a few more yards for a closer shot at the endzone but the pass falls incomplete. They only have 1 shot left and that is for a desperation hail mary attempt.

The Bucs send 5 WR's as Johnson takes the snap. He looks downfield kicks back and fires the ball into the endzone. Everyone jumps for the ball as it soars 5 yards into the endzone. It gets deflected into the arms of Keenan McCardell as time expires off the clock.

The Bucs start celebrating as everyone tramples Rob Johnson and one another in the endzone. When the pile finally clears there lays Rob Johnson who has injured his leg in the pile up.

They figure since he was the hero anyway that they would carry him and Gruden off the field in victory celebration. Rob Johnson is named the MVP of the Super Bowl and the Bucs sign him to a 3 year extension with incentives. Rob Johnson is in the spotlight for the next week for the comeback win against the Raiders and the miracle hail mary pass to win the game.

Valerie
01-20-2003, 09:40 PM
You know, PA, you're becoming my worst nightmare!;)

don137
01-21-2003, 06:55 AM
I think RJ haters worst nightmare would be seeing the following commercial...
"RJ, you just won the Super Bowl. Where are you going?"

The scary part is I don't if RJ is smart enough to answer the question correctly...

justasportsfan
01-21-2003, 07:40 AM
Sounds more like a Johnsonite fantasy to me.

Mr. Miyagi
01-21-2003, 08:05 AM
...and then suddenly Wys will jump right back on the Rob Johnson bandwagon and use plenty of stats to prove that we should've kept RJ instead of getting Bledsoe...

THATHURMANATOR
01-21-2003, 09:28 AM
I wouldn't care either way. I was more of a flutie hater but if he won the superbowl I wouldn't have a heart attack or anything...

Earthquake Enyart
01-21-2003, 09:37 AM
No....Rob enters the game.....Sack!!! Fumble!!!! Barton returns it for a TD!!!!

Scott
01-21-2003, 04:01 PM
I love RJ, you people are just mean and vengeful.

SABURZFAN
01-21-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by BillsFanStuckInWisc
...and then suddenly Wys will jump right back on the Rob Johnson bandwagon and use plenty of stats to prove that we should've kept RJ instead of getting Bledsoe...

:rofl:

shelby
01-21-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Scott
I love RJ, you people are just mean and vengeful.
No, Scott, everyone is just bored.

btw....you love RJ?:scared: Does Kathy know about this?:eek:

:jk:

Scott
01-22-2003, 06:23 AM
In a non homosexual way yes, he is my hero.

Earthquake Enyart
01-22-2003, 06:44 AM
Not that there's anything wrong with that......

Rude American
01-22-2003, 07:50 AM
RJoke has already played his final down in the NFL.

WG
01-22-2003, 07:51 AM
Why the preoccupation w/ RJ all season long?

No one paid Cowart, Foreman, Carpenter, or any other former Bills players even a fraction of the attention.

Do you guys really hate Rob personally or what?

Seriously! Is there that much personal hatred for the guy that you all wish him misery throughout the rest of your lives?

Puzzling! :scratch:

justasportsfan
01-22-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

No one paid Cowart, Foreman, Carpenter, or any other former Bills players even a fraction of the attention.

Seriously! Is there that much personal hatred for the guy that you all wish him misery throughout the rest of your lives?

Johnsonite to the rescue, hehe.

Mr. Miyagi
01-22-2003, 08:25 AM
Yes.

Mr. Miyagi
01-22-2003, 08:27 AM
I don't wish him dead or anything, since he probably is a good enough guy to put a nickel or two in the Salvation Army buck in front of Walmart during the Christmas season. But he doesn't deserve a SuperBowl ring, or any kind of success in the NFL at all.

Maybe if he wins a world championship in water-skiing or something I'd be happy for him. But no ring please.

Michael82
01-22-2003, 09:00 AM
I don't wish him dead or anything, since he probably is a good enough guy to put a nickel or two in the Salvation Army buck in front of Walmart during the Christmas season. But he doesn't deserve a SuperBowl ring, or any kind of success in the NFL at all.

Maybe if he wins a world championship in water-skiing or something I'd be happy for him. But no ring please.

I couldn't have said it any better myself!

I met the guy in camp a few times and let me just tell you...he is one of the most arrogant guys I have ever met. He's a real jerk too! His attitude is what pisses us off about him and the fact that he STOLE MILLIONS of dollars from Good Ole Ralph! :madcurse:

If I saw him in person, I wouldn't kick his ass or anything...I'd just walk by. I would congratulate him if he won 1st place in a surfing contest or something...but no way in heck does he deserve a ring. Many other former Bills deserve it wayyyyy more than him!

Scott
01-22-2003, 09:04 AM
My question exactly Wys. Everytime I suggest that people move on I am attacked by the lynchmob.
Perhaps RJ beat up thier grandmother?

LtBillsFan66
01-22-2003, 09:07 AM

Yeah the same thing happed last year with Flutie. The hatred. I don't get it either.

:scratch:

Valerie
01-22-2003, 09:14 AM
I don't hate Rob, I just don't want him to get a Super Bowl ring. He's NOT a good quarterback and if he gets a ring, regardless of if he played or not, it's just going to bring out all his closet supporters. I'm rooting for the Raiders all the way!!!!! Anyway, Anthony Dorsett is on that team and Tony, his dad, was always one of my favorite Cowboys. :)

justasportsfan
01-22-2003, 09:29 AM
the irony of it is that he got paid all the millions for laying on the job here in buffalo and now he might get a sb ring.

Some guys have all the luck.

Scott
01-22-2003, 11:39 AM
Stole Millions from Ralph? I don't think RJ or his agent held a gun to anyone's head when the big $25MM contract was signed.
He maybe did not earn all that $$, but he certainly is not the first Bill to not earn his paycheck.

Ebenezer
01-22-2003, 11:43 AM
I want to be a fly on the wall of the Flutie household on Sunday if the Bucs win.

Rude American
01-22-2003, 12:17 PM

Nobody was more preoccupied with a player than you were with Flutie when he was a starter.

shelby
01-22-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282

If I saw him in person, I wouldn't kick his ass or anything...

No offense, Mikey, but do you really think you could kick his ass, even if you wanted to?!?!
;)

Valerie
01-22-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by shelby No offense, Mikey, but do you really think you could kick his ass, even if you wanted to?!?!
;)
My money's on Mikey, Shelby.:) Mikey is a big guy and Rob's a total wimp! I think you and I could take him out. And I mean individually.:shutit:

shelby
01-22-2003, 07:41 PM
You haven't seen him lately, then, J...the man is HUGE. He is a fine physical specimen....too bad he sucks as a QB.
You forget...when he came to Tampa i was going to stalk him and ask him out;)
:lol:

Valerie
01-22-2003, 07:44 PM
You're right, I haven't seen him lately. But, I still think he's a wimp, regardless of how buff he is. I think he's a sissy girl. lol

I should've asked him out when I was in the elevator with him and Doug two years ago. But, of course I was only interested in the married man. lol :shakeno:

don137
01-22-2003, 07:51 PM
Maybe Mike can start small and then work his way up to RJ. Start with Flutie, then Brian Moorman and then if he kicks both of there tails in he can go after RJ...

Valerie
01-22-2003, 07:53 PM
I weigh more than Brian Moorman, Don. A strong wind can take him out. I'm surprised he hasn't blown away yet. lol

don137
01-22-2003, 08:04 PM
Jaded, that's why I told him to start small (Fluite) and work his way up to Moorman:D

Ð
01-22-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by shelby
You haven't seen him lately, then, J...the man is HUGE. He is a fine physical specimen....too bad he sucks as a QB.
You forget...when he came to Tampa i was going to stalk him and ask him out;)
:lol:

Shleby, anyone over 5' 2" is HUGE to you :lmao:

Typ0
01-22-2003, 08:11 PM
HAHAHA...get used to it people RJ is going to get a ring this weekend and the Mulleted Midget is going to be in the upper deck (top row) pouting his eyes out like the crybaby wuss he is.

Mr. Miyagi
01-22-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
I weigh more than Brian Moorman, Don.
Oh J7 deary, if that was true I wouldn't speak of it so loudly.....

PA Season Ticket Holder
01-22-2003, 08:41 PM
Mikey dude, Rob would kick your ass,lol

Let see, a 6'4-230 pound professional athlete that's in great shape and works out contiously. Or a 6'4-260 pound cashier at Wegmans who never works out.

I'll put my money on Rob :D

PA Season Ticket Holder
01-22-2003, 08:43 PM

Oh J7 deary, if that was true I wouldn't speak of it so loudly.....

LOL

Moorman goes about 170 pounds, so I hope Jaded doesn't weigh more than that. She hides it pretty good. Most be the clothes.:hump:

Valerie
01-22-2003, 09:25 PM
I can't believe Moorman weighs that much. I swear if he turns sideways, he'd disappear. lol

Thanks, PA! :peck:

shelby
01-22-2003, 09:28 PM
http://mchurchfie.freeyellow.com/a_robjohnson_i.jpg

That is all i have to say.;)

PA Season Ticket Holder
01-22-2003, 09:36 PM

What a puny little wimp

LVGrown
01-22-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder
Mikey dude, Rob would kick your ass,lol

Let see, a 6'4-230 pound professional athlete that's in great shape and works out contiously. Or a 6'4-260 pound cashier at Wegmans who never works out.

I'll put my money on Rob :D

LMAO (reminder to self, no drinking red kool-aid while visiting the zone)

Erin

LVGrown
01-22-2003, 11:05 PM

i could have swore that in RJ's contract I put a topless clause in there. i wanna see some abs!

Erin

Typ0
01-22-2003, 11:07 PM
If Rob Johnson was a cashier at wegmans he would get injured looking up the code for celery.

shelby
01-23-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder

What a puny little wimp
:rofl:

Sorry, Erin, i couldn't find an ab shot.;)