PDA

View Full Version : Mularkey Doesnt Deserve Another Chance!!!!!!!!!

onceproudbillsfan
12-20-2005, 07:45 PM
What is wrong with you people that think MM deserves another chance. Havent you people seen this man cant coach. He cant make this team win. He cant hold on to leads, he cant win the close games, and he definently cant make this team come from behind and win a game. Yeah we started out 0-4 and ended up 9-7 last year, but of course we cant win the most important game of the season against a second string Pittsburgh Steelers team. Look at the teams we beat last year on that winning streak they were all terrible teams besides Seattle. Look at the teams we cant beat this year like the embarrasing Saints and Raiders. This man simply just cant coach and should not be around next year. Dont give me that bull**** that the only reason he gives up on the run game is because the o-line. He shuffles players around that he should even mess with. The thing that really pisses me off though is he has a problem with Sam Adams and doesnt ever let him play. The suspension of Eric Moulds was bull****. Let your best players out on the field play. All he preaches is im going to put the player on the field that gives us the best chance to win. Well I guess you should have Sam Adams out there every week when he says he can play. I think all of our problems are just as much MMs fault as TDs fault.

kinigirly
12-20-2005, 07:50 PM
who the hell are you talking to?? no one here wants MM. put down your reefer for more than 5 minutes

Jeff1220
12-20-2005, 07:52 PM
I didn't know that there were people out there that wanted to give MM a second chance.:headscrat

onceproudbillsfan
12-20-2005, 08:09 PM
How about you take a look at some of the other posts and tell me some of these people dont want to give MM another chance. They keep saying the o-line is why he gives up on the run to early and they talk about we went 0-4 and finished 9-7. They say give him one more year.

gr8slayer
12-20-2005, 08:15 PM
Once proud Bills fan? Sucks to be you giving up on your team.

onceproudbillsfan
12-20-2005, 08:25 PM
Im not giving up on them, im just taking a break from them until they get rid of this moron coach. Until then go CAROLINA PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!! A team that has a real coach and knows it.

Devin
12-20-2005, 08:27 PM
who is this guy?

I dont know that anyone wants him to be coach, but if there are people so what?

They are allowed to have that opinion.

dolphinssuck
12-20-2005, 08:37 PM
No way MM deserves another season in Buffalo hes done.

Demon
12-21-2005, 01:11 AM
Im not giving up on them, im just taking a break from them until they get rid of this moron coach. Until then go CAROLINA PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!! A team that has a real coach and knows it.

Most pathetic post ever. So when things go bad, you go to another team? And when things get good again, you'll get the new jersey of a new star and say you've been with them thru trick and thin right......... i really hate people like you, and now i might be realizing why so many Bills fans fought their own at the game this past Saturday.... truly pathetic man.

Bmax
12-21-2005, 01:22 AM
Mularkey is clueless.... I was a big supporter last season even when my cousin said he didn't like him and he had bad feelings about him...Boy was he right .. he has been rubbing it in ever since .. This guy is the biggest coaching buffoon since hank fartin bullough...

It's time to move on bring in a guy who has a spine, personality and basic football knowledge .

Go Bills

Bmax

vicmantak
12-21-2005, 02:06 AM
Agree. We don't need to wait another year of "development" to see if Mularkey would be a good one.
Clueless is exactly the key-word...

Historian
12-21-2005, 07:02 AM
You know, it's weird.

Last season, it seemed as if every decision he made was the correct one.

His challenges were usually successful.
Playcalling wasn't too bad.
Made good decisions on assistants.
Seemed very personable, and forthright in his PCs.

This year everything is inverted.

He lost most of his challenges.
The playcalling is almost surreal.
And he's turned into a Greg Williams/Hank Bullough hybrid at the podium.

My question is.....WTF happened?

How did everything get so horse**** in one season?

Mitchy moo
12-21-2005, 07:07 AM
TD spread his wings, management decisios.

Michael82
12-21-2005, 08:08 AM
You know, it's weird.

Last season, it seemed as if every decision he made was the correct one.

His challenges were usually successful.
Playcalling wasn't too bad.
Made good decisions on assistants.
Seemed very personable, and forthright in his PCs.

This year everything is inverted.

He lost most of his challenges.
The playcalling is almost surreal.
And he's turned into a Greg Williams/Hank Bullough hybrid at the podium.

My question is.....WTF happened?

How did everything get so horse**** in one season?
I'm beginning to think that it's all TD.

onceproudbillsfan
12-21-2005, 08:17 AM
Hey demon if this is the dumbest post ever then why are you puttin your two cents in. I hate people like you that are trying to find somethin to ***** about. Dont tell me guy that I only cheer for this team when they are good. You dont have a freakin clue. I live 8 hrs away from buffalo and every year I drive up to see them play at least one game and turn around and drive home and go to work the next day. I have spent so much money on this team in the trips, the nfl sunday ticket, bets, and merchandise its unreal. Ive been watching this team since you were probably swimming in your daddys balls. So dont tell me that im a fair weather fan Im just sick of all the same old bull****. Im going to be supporting a team that actually makes the playoffs. Its a long way from the end of the season to the next season.

ZEUS
12-21-2005, 09:38 AM
I had stated on another thread that I wanted to see MM get another shot. It seems like we would be reverting even further back with a new head coach. It seems to take three years for a coach to get things going, Cinci is a great example. I also said if MM doesn't start JP these last two games, he 's truly an idiot and should be fired now. Looks like KH is starting. Time to start over from the bottom. Special thanks to TD for turning us into the Cardinals of the East coast.

tampabay25690
12-21-2005, 10:25 AM
I think MM should be back next year most coaches should be given 3 years to show what they can do. Last year he was fine to all the fans at 9-7 now this year everyone wants him gone. 1 more year to see what he can do. WE should be talking about Donahoe being gone instead.

madness
12-21-2005, 11:17 AM
put down your reefer for more than 5 minutes

Make me. :smoke:

I think the new GM should decide whether or not to keep MM.

onceproudbillsfan
12-21-2005, 11:28 AM
Yeah I agree Tom needs to go especially for not hiring a proven coach, but Tom isnt the guy that calls the plays or prepares this team to play. I wasnt happy with the job MM did last year. Yeah 9-7 is good but to lose the last game was just awful.

DynaPaul
12-21-2005, 11:33 AM
I think MM should be back next year most coaches should be given 3 years to show what they can do. Last year he was fine to all the fans at 9-7 now this year everyone wants him gone. 1 more year to see what he can do. WE should be talking about Donahoe being gone instead.

Yeah but see as a head coach every year you're supposed to show improvement. Mularkey has gone from shakey in year one to a complete buffoon in year two. What do you expect in year three? To show us that he can be less of a buffoon than he was this year? We've already seen what he can do and it's enough for me.

You know, just thinking about this stuff really takes the sails out of my wind! :rage:

Michael82
12-21-2005, 02:16 PM
You know, just thinking about this stuff really takes the sails out of my wind! :rage:
:lmao: