PDA

View Full Version : Drew Haddad signed by SD

G. Host
12-20-2005, 11:44 PM
Chargers adjust roster

The San Diego Chargers signed wide receiver Drew Haddad and safety Jerrell Pippens to the active roster. To make room for them, the team placed offensive tackle Roman Oben on the “Reserve-Injured” list (foot injury) and waived safety Scott McGarrahan.

Haddad, 5-11, 187, is in his third NFL season. He spent the majority of last season on the Buffalo Bills practice squad. Prior to his time in Buffalo, he played with the Frankfurt Galaxy during the 2004 NFL Europe season. He also had a brief stint with the Indianapolis Colts from 2001-2002. Haddad was originally drafted by the Bills in the seventh round of the 2000 NFL Draft.

You know who drafted that 2000 class: Butler and Smith with Buddy Nix

A.J. Smith - Chargers Executive Vice President-General Manager
Buddy Nix - Chargers Assistant General Manager - Director of Player Personnel

http://www.chargers.com/news/pr_headline_detail.cfm?press_release_key=630

If Haddad keeps this up he will not have much of a career but hell of a pension especially compared to amount of work!

JD
12-21-2005, 01:22 AM
Watch this guy excel in the coming years. I garauntee it.

gr8slayer
12-21-2005, 09:09 AM
Dammit. I wanted Haddad to make the flippin roster here, not there.

Devin
12-21-2005, 10:22 AM
I hope the guy makes it, I always hoped hed be on the roster here.

Mr. Miyagi
12-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Looks like Buffalo West is doing much better than Buffalo East. :ill:

pleasesavedrew
12-21-2005, 02:22 PM
Good for him, just think that two weeks ago hewas sittin with Murph in the field house on his radio show. Now hes gonna get a chance to play for a superbowl, good to see someone with college and pro buffalo connections get a chance.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-21-2005, 05:58 PM
TD, Mularky, and whoever else cut him will watch as he catches balls in the AFC playoffs as we all got to watch Josh Reed drop balls all year.

Devin
12-21-2005, 06:39 PM
TD, Mularky, and whoever else cut him will watch as he catches balls in the AFC playoffs as we all got to watch Josh Reed drop balls all year.

:bf1: Good for him. I might just have to pull for the Chargers now