Can any of these people help us out in the draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PA Season Ticket Holder
    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
    • Jul 2002

Can any of these people help us out in the draft?

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

there's a few names i see that could help us but i don't think that they'll be around by the time our pick is due.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Rein Long may be gone. Dewayne Robertson will almost certainly be gone. Johnathon Sullivan is a possibility. Chris Clemons is a possibility at linebacker.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Wys Guy
        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
        • Jul 2002

I don't think the draft is that pivotal this season. With a FA DT acquisition we won't need a starting DT in the draft and we really need to get one via FAcy anyway. We need a starter from game 1 next season. Our current guys, Edwards, Robertson, Office, Ahanotu, will all be depth for next season. That's outstanding.

Our biggest draft needs IMO will be a speed OLB and some depth for O. FAcy will fill the immediate D holes.
        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

It appears Johnathon Sullivan is pretty high on a lot of draft boards. He probably will be gone by the time Buffalo picks. Clemons is a good athlete but pretty raw. He probably won't go until the third at the earliest.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
          X