PDA

View Full Version : If Mularkey's still the coach, we should just cut Losman...

OpIv37
12-21-2005, 12:19 PM
now, don't get me wrong. I think Losman's starting to develop and it's too early to give up on him. But if ****ing Mularkey isn't going to start him and wants to run plays with Roscoe Parrish at QB, why is he even on our roster? He's just taking up a roster spot that could be used for another "motor" DE or an undrafted safety :rolleyes:

HAMMER
12-21-2005, 12:27 PM
Did you stop to think that maybe Mularkey is looking out for his health and future. Losman is banged up, if he is not healthy and is risking further injury than that does not help anyone. Your negativity and sarcasm are so old, get a new act.

bigbub2352
12-21-2005, 12:32 PM
I think josman is banged up he took a beating, there is a good article that i read in the rochester democrate and chronicle about what we would save by cutting all the losers on the team over 30 with moulds being cut but not being a loser, we would free up some serious money and be able to retool very quickly just get a real god #$@@# gm in there

RedEyE
12-21-2005, 12:33 PM
I think josman is banged up he took a beating, there is a good article that i read in the rochester democrate and chronicle about what we would save by cutting all the losers on the team over 30 with moulds being cut but not being a loser, we would free up some serious money and be able to retool very quickly just get a real god #$@@# gm in there

Link?

OpIv37
12-21-2005, 12:49 PM
Did you stop to think that maybe Mularkey is looking out for his health and future. Losman is banged up, if he is not healthy and is risking further injury than that does not help anyone. Your negativity and sarcasm are so old, get a new act.

right, just like he was looking out for Moulds against Miami a few weeks ago by ordering him back on the field, or was looking out for Spikes when he kept him off the field due to the risk for serious injury? Suddenly "cheeseburgers on road trips" Mularkey picks this moment to be concerned for player health?

And I know that I shouldn't be sarcastic or negative, especially when this team has given us SO MANY reasons to be positive and upbeat :rolleyes:.

bigbub2352
12-21-2005, 01:21 PM
twobillsdrive.com

Michael82
12-21-2005, 02:24 PM
Losman isn't that banged up. He's been practicing and might even be the #2 QB. If he's healthy enough to be the #2 QB, he should be ****ing starting. Mularkey is doing this because he thinks that Holcomb gives him a better chance to win. And he must feel that if he can win, he can save his job. :ill:

BAM
12-21-2005, 02:57 PM
When the hell isn't Losman banged up? He's been a humongous pussy compared to most QB's so far.

Michael82
12-21-2005, 03:29 PM
When the hell isn't Losman banged up? He's been a humongous pussy compared to most QB's so far.
Do you really believe that? He wants to get out there and play everytime, but the coach isn't letting him.

TacklingDummy
12-21-2005, 03:35 PM

Theres only 2 games left. Losman has all off-season to rest his injuries.

dolphinssuck
12-21-2005, 03:44 PM
When the hell isn't Losman banged up? He's been a humongous pussy compared to most QB's so far. Trying playing behind a line like the Bills have he gets hammered every game theres no way he can avoid getting banged up!:hurt: To say hes a pu&&y is just ridiculous because hes not getting protected by his line. :rage:

The last buffalo fan
12-21-2005, 05:30 PM
It is hard to stick and support this fu.......g staff desicions!!!!! Da hell with them, by the way this team is playing, why to even spend on coaches salary??

We were out of contention since last month, and now this clown is trying to win now??. The Kid is good enough, he faced nothing but good-well coached defenses, and stood pretty good there. Stats were/are better than some actual qb, and their rookie-first year on live action. JP needs real and live playing time, and the people who is supporting this franchise, wont give a dime next season, so play his ass now, or get rid of him immediately. :peace:

kinigirly
12-21-2005, 05:44 PM
i'm more than pissed about MM's hard on for holcomb. but i keep thinking **** it. its 2 games and jp is gonna get beat up even worse. why risk it. he already missed last season with a broken leg, i'd prefer to be safe than sorry with only 2 left. he's not gonna learn much with this team except to rely on himself in the pocket

The last buffalo fan
12-21-2005, 06:00 PM
i'm more than pissed about MM's hard on for holcomb. but i keep thinking **** it. its 2 games and jp is gonna get beat up even worse. why risk it. he already missed last season with a broken leg, i'd prefer to be safe than sorry with only 2 left. he's not gonna learn much with this team except to rely on himself in the pocket

that's enough for me, one more good and young defense to face, and two away home games, in tough enviroments. Actually the vets defense is not that bad. :peace:

paladin warrior
12-21-2005, 06:02 PM
:lmao: hummm HECK NO way :lmao:

jpdex12
12-21-2005, 08:52 PM
Losman isn't that banged up. He's been practicing and might even be the #2 QB. If he's healthy enough to be the #2 QB, he should be ****ing starting. Mularkey is doing this because he thinks that Holcomb gives him a better chance to win. And he must feel that if he can win, he can save his job. :ill:

You're god*** right Mikey. This is Mularkey's only way that he can try to pull off two wins and it aint gonna happen. Good call zoner!

G. Host
12-21-2005, 09:01 PM
now, don't get me wrong. I think Losman's starting to develop and it's too early to give up on him. But if ****ing Mularkey isn't going to start him and wants to run plays with Roscoe Parrish at QB, why is he even on our roster? He's just taking up a roster spot that could be used for another "motor" DE or an undrafted safety :rolleyes:

Nah unless you are saying Donahoe made a terrible pick taking him (and using three extra picks to do it) since Donahoe is such a terrible GM. Of course if he is ***SO*** good as some claim Bills ought to be able to trade him for mega picks next year!

BAM
12-22-2005, 06:56 AM
Do you really believe that? He wants to get out there and play everytime, but the coach isn't letting him.
Yes I do believe that. I do not question his heart and attitude. I question his durability.

OpIv37
12-22-2005, 09:13 AM
Yes I do believe that. I do not question his heart and attitude. I question his durability.

For all Bledsoe's faults (and he does have many), there was one good thing about him: he started all 48 games in three seasons, despite taking a beating during most of his time here. How many times did he just get plowed by a blitzing LB after the O line whiffed on a block, and just bounce right back up like nothing happened?

Now don't get me wrong- I'm NOT suggesting that we should have kept Bledsoe. I'm just saying it would be nice if Losman had his durability.

Philagape
12-22-2005, 12:19 PM
A 6-5 QB should be durable

HHURRICANE
12-22-2005, 03:50 PM

This post sums it up perfectly. If we don't fire MM than Ralph has to go as well. I'm sick of hearing how great Ralph Wilson is. He's the same cheap SOB who took Wade Phillips to court, after he fired him, tryig to collect his last year of salary back. Believe me Ralph will have a hard time pulling the plug on MM with 3 years left on his contract. Losman is perfectly healthy and I agree with the entire post which is that if MM has no faith in Losman than we should trade him or get rid of him.

G. Host
12-22-2005, 04:04 PM
Ralph needs to go? This the ant dung trying to move the mountain! :rofl:

The_Philster
12-22-2005, 09:38 PM
This post sums it up perfectly. If we don't fire MM than Ralph has to go as well. I'm sick of hearing how great Ralph Wilson is. You're right...he's rotten to the core :rolleyes: Nevermind the fact that if not for Ralph, we wouldn't have a team
He's the same cheap SOB who took Wade Phillips to court, after he fired him, tryig to collect his last year of salary back. If you're under contract for your job and you refuse to follow orders and are fired for insubordination, do you really think you'll get paid after you're terminated? :shakeno:

gr8slayer
12-23-2005, 12:44 AM
For all Bledsoe's faults (and he does have many), there was one good thing about him: he started all 48 games in three seasons, despite taking a beating during most of his time here. How many times did he just get plowed by a blitzing LB after the O line whiffed on a block, and just bounce right back up like nothing happened?
Now don't get me wrong- I'm NOT suggesting that we should have kept Bledsoe. I'm just saying it would be nice if Losman had his durability.
Dude. Blesoe is also a freaking monster. I live in Dallas and just happened to pass him up on the street the other day. The guy is freaking stacked. Losman has a small frame that isnt built for the beating he takes (will take) behind our current OL.

J-Dog
12-23-2005, 01:30 AM
JP gets injured trying to make plays for our god awful team. I dont care if your Michael Vick, if the D-linemen are in his face as soon as he gets set you have no chance. Losman injured his shoulder when he got tackled running away from a defender. This kid has a bright future if TD builds a good O-Line around him. This is the worst O-Line in football maybe next to Houston. Bottom line is that we need to bring in some big name free agents on the O-Line next year to protect him. If we do not we will be looking at another 4-12 - 5-11 season. The last thing you want to do is compromise his future by playing him if he has a shoulder injuy just look at what happened to Chad Pennington (his shoulder is F#$^ED.)