• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Moorman to Probowl

According to Vcoach.

alternates include: Adams, Fletcher, McGahee, clements, and McGee
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: Moorman to Probowl

Clements?

WTF for?
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

McGahee?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Fairway
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
        Clements?

WTF for?

same reason Ruben Brown made so many pro-bowls. Reputation

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
          McGahee?
          I was thinking the same thing. WTF did he do?

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

All I gotta say is....

It's about time that Brian Moorman finally gets in.

But I think that McGee and Fletcher both got snubbed. They should have been in, instead of alternates.

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
              • Apr 2005

I saw that! Its about time Moorman made it! I think the only reason Mcgahee made the alternate squad is just bc he is a top 5 afc rusher...IMO Moorman and Mcgee are the only ones who deserve to even make the trip....

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

Congrats to Moorman. It's about time he didn't get screwed and made the Pro Bowl.

Clements is a good CB. It's not his fault that Jerry Gray calls a defense in which Clements lines up 8 yards off the WR. Clements will be missed by Buffalo if he leaves. Mark my words.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
                  Clements?

WTF for?
                  Because he’s really good!

Just because he’s had a few bad games at the end of a terrible season does not mean he’s garbage.

And remember, this is only 1/3 fan vote. 2/3 of the votes are from players and management.

This guy is respected around the league. Sometimes you have to resign your great players. You’re buying into TD’s ideology if you concentrate on the cap too much! I read a stat that said that this year the Jets are spending something like 120 Mill on salaries, the Dolphins 115, the pats 92 and the Bills 81. And seeing as how if the Jets didn’t lose every QB on their Roster we’d be in last place (and we still have a shot at that) it’s not a surprise.

TD is deadly afraid to spend money and it’s killing us!!!!!!!

And don’t be *******s, I know what the cap number is, but the above numbers include bonuses.

We’ve been hearing for years that the Phins are just a step away from cap hell, but yet they just keep spending money and besides for last year, finish with a better record then us all the time. Hell, they were down for one year and they’re back to 7-7! You guys are all talking like It’s going to take 5 years before we’re good again! Insane!

We’ve got guys that watch this cap all the time. They should see what these other teams are doing.
                  Resign our own guys!

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

McGee absolutely should have made it as a returner, and of course Moorman. No one else on this joke of a team deserves it.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Patrick76777
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                      Congrats to Moorman. It's about time he didn't get screwed and made the Pro Bowl.
                      Clements is a good CB. It's not his fault that Jerry Gray calls a defense in which Clements lines up 8 yards off the WR. Clements will be missed by Buffalo if he leaves. Mark my words.

400 yards passing on us every game if we go into next year with Mcgee as our number 1 Corner.

You're dead on!
                      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                        Because he’s really good!
                        Just because he’s had a few bad games at the end of a terrible season does not mean he’s garbage.
                        And remember, this is only 1/3 fan vote. 2/3 of the votes are from players and management.
                        This guy is respected around the league. Sometimes you have to resign your great players. You’re buying into TD’s ideology if you concentrate on the cap too much! I read a stat that said that this year the Jets are spending something like 120 Mill on salaries, the Dolphins 115, the pats 92 and the Bills 81. And seeing as how if the Jets didn’t lose every QB on their Roster we’d be in last place (and we still have a shot at that) it’s not a surprise.
                        TD is deadly afraid to spend money and it’s killing us!!!!!!!
                        And don’t be *******s, I know what the cap number is, but the above numbers include bonuses.
                        We’ve been hearing for years that the Phins are just a step away from cap hell, but yet they just keep spending money and besides for last year, finish with a better record then us all the time. Hell, they were down for one year and they’re back to 7-7! You guys are all talking like It’s going to take 5 years before we’re good again! Insane!
                        We’ve got guys that watch this cap all the time. They should see what these other teams are doing.

Worst. Post. Ever. He's had 4 bad games out of 12- how does that make a pro bowl season?

And it's not just about the money- it's about value. If Clements was WORTH the money he will cost, it might be a different story and it might be worth figuring out how these other team manage it. But he's far too streaky to justify top 5 CB money and tie our hands with other positions. Everyone has bad games, but top 5 CB's NEVER give up 220 yards.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

400 yards passing on us every game if we go into next year with Mcgee as our number 1 Corner.
                          You're dead on!

I agree. People are *****ing about Nate because of Chambers and Rod Smith. Nate wasn't even responsible for the coverage on those 2 half the time. I blame Jerry Gray. Why wasn't your best CB playing Chambers on Miami's last series of the game?

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

You're dead on!
                            And worst run defense in the league and worst run offense in the league if we DO resign him because we won't have money to fix the OL or the DL.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Patrick76777
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy

I agree. People are *****ing about Nate because of Chambers and Rod Smith. Nate wasn't even responsible for the coverage on those 2 half the time. I blame Jerry Gray. Why wasn't your best CB playing Chambers on Miami's last series of the game?

Right on! But people don't see that! they just see that the number 1 WR's got a bunch of yards and start placing blame.

We'll cut Nate Clements, Sam Adams and Eric Moulds and stick with JP and we'll be 2-14 next year and these same people will be *****ing, Meanwhile these 3 will all have pro bowl years. There's no doubt in my mind. Whichever of these guys get cut will all end up in the pro bowl and most likely play for playoff teams next year.

Man the football talk around here has been weak lately!
                              Resign our own guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X