X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marvelous
    • Feb 2004

anyone who wants to lose to the Jets

Makes me sick.. Division rival..Hello.....I wouldn't care if it were outside the east, but cmon Bills fans....
    GO BILLS!!! NE
    Magical Trevor
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Re: anyone who wants to lose to the Jets

Well said, Lord Krumrie...

Comment

• Fairway
      • Jul 2002

If it puts the final nail in MM's coffin then I hope the Jets crush the Bills

Comment

• kevinj22
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Darth Krumrie
        Makes me sick.. Division rival..Hello.....I wouldn't care if it were outside the east, but cmon Bills fans....
        I TOTALLY agree with you on this one. I don't care if we lost 14 out of 16 as long as the two wins are against the J-e-t-s. They are for me my most hated team in any sport.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Lose big, win big.

Meaningless game. Stakes are far beyond a rivalry between two s**t teams right now. Primary goal is to oust TD and start becoming a real team again. Losing out the rest of the way helps that happen.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

say that now. Wait til they draft Reggie Bush and we have to play him twice a year for the next 6-10 seasons. That's worth a meaningless late season victory by players who have clearly demonstrated that they have no pride
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• paladin warrior
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Oct 2004

NO!!!! Jets must win. Bills will get good draft next yrs.

Comment

• feelthepain
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Mar 2005

This is exactly the same situation Miami fans had last year. Some fans wanted to lose out and get the highest pick we could get, others didn't want to lose a game. It's all a matter of opinion. But all Bills fans want the same thing, to be a better team. Just the way it happens is where the fans are at odds. Relax people, you're all Bill fans and you love your team, You all don't have to agree how the Bills should go about things. I think any fan that hates on another fan of the same team because of a point of view is the worst kind of fan, and usually the most immature.

I know some fans are relentless in their winning attitude and thats great, but sometimes you need to take a step backwards to move forward. To hate another fan for looking for other ways to improve the team other then just "wins" is narrow minded and has no vision. I'm sure the coaches don't think wins are the only way to improve the team.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                  Lose big, win big.

Meaningless game. Stakes are far beyond a rivalry between two s**t teams right now. Primary goal is to oust TD and start becoming a real team again. Losing out the rest of the way helps that happen.

This is how everybody should look at this game and the Cinci game. There is absolutely nothing to gain by winning these last 2 games and everything to gain by losing them. Let me list them for you: a) TD gets fired, b) MM gets fired (hopefully) and c) better draft pick to address one of the many needs on this team.

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                    • Jul 2002

I'm on the losing to the Jets bandwagon. Here's why: By losing not only do we move up in the draft, but we push the Jets down. Therefore the Jets don't get a franchise QB or RB and if they lose, the Jets almost certainly get a great player. Even if they pick 4th, they would be in a position to trade up. If we lose we keep the Jets from being able to take a player who can become the cornerstone of the franchise. Beat the Jets on 1/1, lose to them for the next decade-Lose to the Jets and we beat them the next decade-maybe in a game for the divisional crown. Short sighted , win meaningless game fans make me sick.

Comment

• dolphinssuck
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by feelthepain
                      This is exactly the same situation Miami fans had last year. Some fans wanted to lose out and get the highest pick we could get, others didn't want to lose a game. It's all a matter of opinion. But all Bills fans want the same thing, to be a better team. Just the way it happens is where the fans are at odds. Relax people, you're all Bill fans and you love your team, You all don't have to agree how the Bills should go about things. I think any fan that hates on another fan of the same team because of a point of view is the worst kind of fan, and usually the most immature.

I know some fans are relentless in their winning attitude and thats great, but sometimes you need to take a step backwards to move forward. To hate another fan for looking for other ways to improve the team other then just "wins" is narrow minded and has no vision. I'm sure the coaches don't think wins are the only way to improve the team.
                      I totally agree with ya on this and Miami is a much better team this year and with Ronnie Brown they will get even better. But we must improve through the draft we have nothing to gain with another win (man I hate saying that) but its true to suceed sometimes you must fail and it applies here.

Comment

• G. Host
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2002

Agree completely. If they agree they are Fairweather fans.

Comment

• Akhippo
                          • Nov 2002

Being so close yet so far is my justification for losing to the Jets. Just like 02 when we were to spots from Peppers and instead landed MW. Probably would have picked Harrington anyway, however we would have had the opportunity.
                          Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                            • Jul 2002

I could care less if we win.

Comment

• ddaryl
                              Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                              • Jan 2005

Only a fool would win this game for pride. Pride loses you a spot in the draft and puts a division rival in fornt of you for a pick.

Since were not playing for playoffs it makes no sense to win this game. This is not a fairweather issue, this is about keeping our rivals from getting a player we covet ahead of us.

Comment

Working...
                              X