PDA

View Full Version : Reggie Bush

onceproudbillsfan
12-21-2005, 06:15 PM
Why does everyone think Reggie Bush is going to definently have an impact right away in the nfl. Yeah he is doin great in college but this is the nfl. He isnt nfl proven yet.

The_Philster
12-21-2005, 06:16 PM
Running back is one of the easiest positions to be successful at when coming into the NFL from a major college program

L.A. Playa
12-21-2005, 06:21 PM
have you seen Reggie Bush play ??

onceproudbillsfan
12-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Yeah ive seen him play. Im just saying defenses in the nfl are alot better that college.

L.A. Playa
12-21-2005, 06:27 PM
ok so lets say he does half as good in the NFL taht still means he is a game breaker and averages 5 yards per carry

Devin
12-21-2005, 06:33 PM
Why does everyone think Reggie Bush is going to definently have an impact right away in the nfl. Yeah he is doin great in college but this is the nfl. He isnt nfl proven yet.

Reggie Bush is a freak of nature. I dont think he will come into the NFL and abuse every defensive player he sees but hes going to be something special.

Id take him without thinking twice if the Bills had the #1 pick.

onceproudbillsfan
12-21-2005, 06:38 PM
We have Willis and if we get a decent line in front of him I would much definently have him over Bush. I would use the #1 pick for a need instead of the best available player.

pintonick96
12-21-2005, 07:14 PM
I've been saying it for awhile now, but if Reggie Bush gets enough carries, he'll get 1400 yds next year. The kid is amazing. He could do it all on his own.

pintonick96
12-21-2005, 07:15 PM
We have Willis and if we get a decent line in front of him I would much definently have him over Bush. I would use the #1 pick for a need instead of the best available player.

Very good point though, if we have a chance at Bush I'll pray to God we dont take him. We have way bigger needs.

dannyek71
12-21-2005, 07:32 PM
8.9yrds /carry in D1 football, or any level of football for that matter, is amazing

dolphinssuck
12-21-2005, 07:38 PM
8.9yrds /carry in D1 football, or any level of football for that matter, is amazing Amazing but not at the pro level its totally different size, speed, and skill levels are alot higher. Bush is great but time will tell how the NFL treats him!

onceproudbillsfan
12-22-2005, 06:10 AM
Very good point.

BFLOBILLSBURGH
12-22-2005, 11:24 AM
Willis does not have one carry for over 27 yards all season, Bush has the ability to make the big plays that Willis can't make. In 280 carries all season, Willis should be able to break one. Have you seen Bush get to the corner, he is explosive. Don't say you would rather have Willis.

The last buffalo fan
12-22-2005, 11:48 AM

Thank you Tom D!!

dolphinssuck
12-22-2005, 04:11 PM
Willis does not have one carry for over 27 yards all season, Bush has the ability to make the big plays that Willis can't make. In 280 carries all season, Willis should be able to break one. Have you seen Bush get to the corner, he is explosive. Don't say you would rather have Willis.Again this is the NFL not the NCAA players are bigger, faster, and stronger he wont be playing UCLA or some other college team. Bush would have no more sucsess than WM would with the O line the Bills are putting on the field. Maybe he will turn out better but I dont know how you can say that when he has yet to even play 1 game in the NFL.

The_Philster
12-22-2005, 05:00 PM
Willis does not have one carry for over 27 yards all season, Bush has the ability to make the big plays that Willis can't make. In 280 carries all season, Willis should be able to break one. Have you seen Bush get to the corner, he is explosive. Don't say you would rather have Willis.
This year

Travis does not have one carry for over 27 yards all season, Willis has the ability to make the big plays that Travis can't make. In 280 carries all season, Travis should be able to break one. Have you seen Willis get to the corner, he is explosive. Don't say you would rather have Travis.
What people were saying last year

:scratch:

onceproudbillsfan
12-22-2005, 05:43 PM
True. Yep very true.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-22-2005, 06:07 PM
I am one of those guys that doesn't think he will have the big impact everyone is expecting. I think he is better suited as a slot WR/H-Back or something like that. I don't necessarily think he will be a bust, but I am not as high as most are on him. I am also skeptical of guys who come from very successful programs in college to crappy ones in the NFL.

Ricky N Ronnie 23-34
12-22-2005, 07:09 PM
Reggie Bush is amazing.He moves like Dante Hall but he is alot bigger.I think this guy is going to be a very good NFL player.

vicmantak
12-23-2005, 02:07 AM
To be frank, Bush as Leinhart are overrated. They are a result of an excellent OL.

feelthepain
12-23-2005, 03:18 AM

I'm still trying to figure out where all the hype surounding Vick is justfied?? I think these Reggie is the next Gayle Sayers is dumb. Sure he's great but he's no Sayers, not yet.

Typ0
12-23-2005, 08:23 AM
Many running backs are able to come in and make an impact the first couple seasons...but the real test of a great RB is longevity and the ones that have that are few and far between. I remember Travis Henry's first season he was a monster...but once he went through a season of punishment in the NFL he lost a step and the driving force he used to be.

dolphinssuck
12-23-2005, 03:37 PM
I believe Bush can make an impact but Im not quite ready to sing his praises as far as being a NFL back yet. I would like to see him do well and he might but hes being hyped so much if he doesnt do that good he'll be considered a disappointment and bring out those critics who blew up his ego to question his ability.