PDA

View Full Version : Chrebet Retires

DaBills
12-22-2005, 12:19 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2268792

Division rival, but a go-to clutch receiver.

STAMPY
12-22-2005, 02:57 PM
Class guy. Classic overachiever

AngryTeste
12-22-2005, 03:17 PM
Generally, I have nothing good to say about any Bills players. Except for one.

Don Beebe.

I considered him one of the best receivers-especially taking a shot while catching over the middle.

Beebe and Chrebet I think were two of the toughest SOB's that no matter how hard you hit 'em, they came down with the ball in hand...even if unconcious.

Glad to have seen you play Wayne, you played one year too long, but stand for what toughness and perseverence can do.

Undrafted from Hofstra-one time considered most dangerous third down receiver.

STAMPY
12-22-2005, 03:18 PM
Generally, I have nothing good to say about any Bills players. Except for one.

Don Beebe.

I considered him one of the best receivers-especially taking a shot while catching over the middle.

Beebe and Chrebet I think were two of the toughest SOB's that no matter how hard you hit 'em, they came down with the ball in hand...even if unconcious.

Glad to have seen you play Wayne, you played one year too long, but stand for what toughness and perseverence can do.

Undrafted from Hofstra-one time considered most dangerous third down receiver.

I went to Hofstra

FinsAreLife
12-22-2005, 03:39 PM
Class guy. Classic overachiever

couldnt agree more

DynaPaul
12-22-2005, 06:46 PM
Goodbye Monkey-Boy and have a nice retirement!

PS - STAY retired this time...

Jeff1220
12-22-2005, 09:40 PM
Chrebet was a tough, clutch player, with an understated career.

dolphinssuck
12-22-2005, 09:59 PM
Chrebet was a tough, clutch player, with an understated career. Couldnt agree more. Chrebet brought alot to the table and alot of class to the NFL.

OpIv37
12-22-2005, 10:32 PM
I hate seeing players go down for things like this, and Chrebet was definitely one of the toughest receivers ever. It's too bad for him as a player, but that being said

:lolpoint: NJ Jets and Jets fans. When it rains, it pours.

vicmantak
12-23-2005, 02:02 AM

Exactly! We're on the same page...

clumping platelets
12-23-2005, 04:37 AM
Scrappy player with heart

We need a few of him on the Bills

Good Luck to him