PDA

View Full Version : If Op ran this team

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 12:48 PM
I'd turn into an Arizona fan!

OpIv37
12-22-2005, 12:50 PM
news flash: look at records over the last 5 years. We're just as bad as Arizona.

Devin
12-22-2005, 12:52 PM
:ill:

OpIv37
12-22-2005, 12:55 PM
If Patrick ran this team, we'd only be able to dress 20 guys because every player who has more than two good games a season would get a $12 million contract.

Dr. Lecter
12-22-2005, 12:56 PM
Also with Op, the Bills would have 10-15 new players a week after he cut anybody who made even one mistake.

OpIv37
12-22-2005, 12:57 PM
Also with Op, the Bills would have 10-15 new players a week after he cut anybody who made even one mistake.

I hope you enjoy mediocrity, cuz I sure as hell don't.

L.A. Playa
12-22-2005, 12:58 PM
you guys should prove your theories and join the BZFL as owners/ GM's and see who can manage a cap and be a winner, it maybe fantasy football but at least you can try to prove or disprove the other thinking, I hear the BZFL football league needs owners

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 01:09 PM
you guys should prove your theories and join the BZFL as owners/ GM's and see who can manage a cap and be a winner, it maybe fantasy football but at least you can try to prove or disprove the other thinking, I hear the BZFL football league needs owners

doubt it!

BAM
12-22-2005, 01:10 PM
If I were GM, the cheerleaders would be good looking. Otherwise, I would not allow them to enter the stadium. Our team would probably still suck though.

Devin
12-22-2005, 01:12 PM

:rofl: you kidding, I doubt 75% of the posters in this forum could manage the cap in BZFL much less pick well.

Have you read some of these posts? Not BZFL material my friend.

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 01:18 PM
:rofl: you kidding, I doubt 75% of the posters in this forum could manage the cap in BZFL much less pick well.

Have you read some of these posts? Not BZFL material my friend.

Yeah, that and the fact that I'm not a dork!

Iehoshua
12-22-2005, 01:19 PM
:rofl:

L.A. Playa
12-22-2005, 01:21 PM

you sure ??

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 01:23 PM
you sure ??

Without a doubt bro! Without a doubt!

OpIv37

yeah, all those hot chick threads were SOOOO cool!

Patrick76777
yeah, all those hot chick threads were SOOOO cool!

And true!

Iehoshua
12-22-2005, 01:24 PM
Once again...

...still ain't a river in Egypt...

STAMPY
12-22-2005, 01:25 PM
they are far from true. and the dumbest threads ever created

BAM
12-22-2005, 01:25 PM
It's OK to be a dork or a nerd, Pat! Dorks and nerds still get pussy! Just look at me!

L.A. Playa
12-22-2005, 01:26 PM
living in a fantasy must be real wonderful

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 01:30 PM
living in a fantasy must be real wonderful

I did those stories about 2 years ago. It's getting blown way out of proportion.

I think it started with me getting a haircut from a cute girl with a low cut shirt and I told everybody about it and called it a hot chick story.

A few people liked it, so every time I saw a cute girl, I'd talk about it.

*******************. I don't think he was even here for any of them.

Post edited attack the post and not the poster, thanks nbf

L.A. Playa
12-22-2005, 01:33 PM
I wasnt particulary addressing anyone one person with that comment

The last buffalo fan
12-22-2005, 01:34 PM
do not worry dork, eventually they'll get tired, and quit calling you out dork.

LtBillsFan66
12-22-2005, 01:34 PM
I love Pat's hot chick stories. What's not to believe about them?

L.A. Playa
12-22-2005, 01:36 PM
I never read them personally excpet that one recently at a party, but hey anything is possible, alot of people on this board live in fantasy land, nothing wrong with that but must be nice

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 01:41 PM

Yeah it's so tough to believe that I went to Wegmans saw a good looking girl in shorts and stared at her for a few seconds.

or that I went to a Halloween party and 2 girls there were hot and dressed in costumes and I had conversations with them.

Maybe that’s why it’s so unbelievable. Most of the dorks here don’t talk to girls.

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 01:43 PM

I haven't had many lately. First of all it's too damn cold to see what's doing under all those coats. And second, I've been home with the kids a lot more.

But I do have a doozy from down hunting a few weeks ago. But these guys would never believe that one so I'll just save it for myself.

Gunzlingr
12-22-2005, 01:44 PM
I think the fantasy part of it stems from the fact that he thinks any woman that makes eye contact or says a few words to him wants him.

LtBillsFan66
12-22-2005, 01:46 PM
I think the fantasy part of it stems from the fact that he thinks any woman that makes eye contact or says a few words to him wants him.
Nah. If that was true we'd get a story every day! I think Pat is a good looking gentleman. I'm sure he gets some looks a few times throughout the year.

LtBillsFan66
12-22-2005, 01:46 PM
I haven't had many lately. First of all it's too damn cold to see what's doing under all those coats. And second, I've been home with the kids a lot more.

But I do have a doozy from down hunting a few weeks ago. But these guys would never believe that one so I'll just save it for myself.
Awe come on man! Not posting them is kinda like letting the terrorists win.

Ebenezer
12-22-2005, 02:03 PM
clump and I should be managing the cap...

OpIv37
12-22-2005, 02:16 PM
clump and I should be managing the cap...

can you two find a Pro Bowl QB that will play for the last 600k of remaining cap space? Cuz if not you're cap cheapos.

STAMPY
12-22-2005, 02:19 PM
I did those stories about 2 years ago. It's getting blown way out of proportion.
I think it started with me getting a haircut from a cute girl with a low cut shirt and I told everybody about it and called it a hot chick story.
A few people liked it, so every time I saw a cute girl, I'd talk about it.
Stampy is a half-wit moron. I don't think he was even here for any of them.

Keep talking trash *********. And i was here unfortunately. I was also here when Wys tried to kick your ass. Don't attack me. Attack the post.

post edited attack the poster not the post. nbf

Ebenezer
12-22-2005, 02:20 PM
can you two find a Pro Bowl QB that will play for the last 600k of remaining cap space? Cuz if not you're cap cheapos.
I'd love to reply to that but it doesn't make sense.

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 02:24 PM
Awe come on man! Not posting them is kinda like letting the terrorists win.
OK

When we go hunting we always hit up Bradford, PA. A real small city! 2 bars. One has the older crowd, 30 and above, and the other has kids in their early 20’s. So we started out in the club with the 30+ folk as we always do. But then we head down to the other place. 3 girls are in there dancing the place up. A friend of mine (we’ll call him Dr. Evil) is trying to hit on one and failing miserably. He’s about 37 and she’s about 21. 2 of the girls are real cute and the other has put a few pounds on. Of the 2 cute ones, one is kinda sporty looking and the other one is already trashed! There are 4 of us hanging out.

Anyway, I start talking to this black dude at the bar. Turns out he’s from Trinidad. I have no idea what a guy from Trinidad is doing in a bar in Bradford, PA, but the dude is real cool. I was just going to take it easy this night but I started really feeling it. So I start telling my boy from Trinidad what my friends are doing wrong (like I know what I’m talking about), I said, “they’ve got to get the chubby girl out of the picture. She’s the one protecting her friends.” He says to me, in a cool accent, “No, it’s that one” referring to the sporty girl. I didn’t believe him but it turned out he had been there every weekend and had seen the girls in action. Turns out, they go to this bar every Friday night without a penny. They then proceed to flirt with every guy in the place in an effort to score free drinks. Then they go home alone.

But we don’t care, we’re just out to have fun and if these girls want to party, we’ll party. So the trashed girl is going nuts, she’s dancing to the Black Eyed Pees, My Hump. She’s going from guy to guy grinding her behind into everybody and pulling up her shirt right to her cans!

So she wants a drink and my bro says, “let’s see your cans” And she does it. Nothing big, just 2 little handfuls, but they’re beautiful. Over the next 30 minutes she shows them about 6 or 7 times until the management of the place yells at her and tells her that they’ll kick her out.

A little while later, one of my friends who wants to be a cop thinks he sees trouble and tries to get us out of there. He’s being way over cautious and as I’m heading out the door I say, “So we’re leaving the boobies for the 30+ bar?” Right at the door, I say screw that and go back into the place. They all left me, but only for about 10 minutes because I guess they thought about the logic and came roaring back.

By this time I’m hammered. The 2 hotties are out dancing with a bunch of pretty boy dudes and I’m regrettably hitting on their chubby friend.

This goes on for a few hours then right before closing time, after I’ve embarrassingly struck out with the chubby girl, the other girls are back and the flashing continues. We even got the sporty broad to whip em out. The wasted girl didn’t know what planet she’s on. My 54 year old uncle comes in to see if we’re ready to head out (he stayed at the 30+ all night). So I say to the trashed girl, this is my uncle, Show him your boobs. And she does. Then I asked the sporty girl to do it and she did it. It was frigging great.

But then it got crazy. It was closing time, the lights are on. The trashed girl is flashing every 2 seconds and the bouncers are flipping out trying to get everyone out. So the girl flashes and I can’t help but reach out and touch. The bounces sees it and luckily for me, doesn’t beat my ass but just bull rushes everyone out the door. Everyone that is except the trashed girl. She was in there all by her self with the 2 bartenders, few bouncers and the DJ. So now were all thinking they’re going to pull train on this girl. The chunky friend claims that she was locked in there one time and came out without her bra. This sets the sporty girl off and she’s pounding on the door of the bar and screaming for her friend to be let out. She was creating such a scene that they opened the door and let the girl out. She’s so trashed she can barely walk.

The chubby girl and the sporty girl were trying to figure out how to get the girl home and my friend, Dr. Evil, volunteers us. It was crazy, this guy was trying to hump this girl on the dance floor all night, and now he’s telling the sporty friend that he’s concerned about her and wants her to get home safe. The sporty girl looks at him and points in his face and says, “You better take her right home and you better not F^&% her. If I find out you F^&%#@ her I’ll kill you” So my buddy is telling sporty, I just want to make sure she gets home ok. She goes to tell her friend that we’re taking her home and Dr. Evil looks at me straight in the face and says, “I’m going to F her and make her B me.” I almost died laughing.

Next thing you know some women who lives upstairs from the bar is telling us that she’s going to take her, then some car full of locals pull up and all 3 girls decided to jump in with them.

That was the last we saw of them. But then later at Perkins we were talking to these other girls who had been at the bar and who knew the girls. I guess the trashed girl works weekends as a cashier at the local Wal-mart. We were going to go thru her line the next day and say, “Don’t we know you?” But we never made it.

Believe it or not, I was there and it really happened.

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 02:26 PM
Keep talking trash you fat pussy. And i was here unfortunately. I was also here when Wys tried to kick your pussy ass. Don't attack me. Attack the post.

Sure thing Vag!

Iehoshua
12-22-2005, 02:27 PM
When we go hunting we always hit up Bradford, PA. A real small city!
I was born in Bradford!
:D
:rockout:

OpIv37
12-22-2005, 02:27 PM
I'd love to reply to that but it doesn't make sense.

my point exactly. Patrick is complaining about the Bills being cheap with the cap and having poor QB play. But what QB could we have signed for 600k?

Ebenezer
12-22-2005, 02:31 PM
my point exactly. Patrick is complaining about the Bills being cheap with the cap and having poor QB play. But what QB could we have signed for 600k?
define cheap with the cap...yes they used up all but $600K of the cap but they didn't restructure one contract other than Moulds...they could have spent a lot of money upfront and restructured a bunch of contracts and had even more money open to spend on free agents...in a way TD is very cheap.

LtBillsFan66
12-22-2005, 02:31 PM
:up:

OpIv37
12-22-2005, 02:32 PM
define cheap with the cap...yes they used up all but $600K of the cap but they didn't restructure one contract other than Moulds...they could have spent a lot of money upfront and restructured a bunch of contracts and had even more money open to spend on free agents...in a way TD is very cheap.

but don't those bonuses amortize and count against the cap in contract out years?

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 02:35 PM
:up:

What do you think????? My boy Evil cracked me up. And the thing is, he was going to bang her. I'm kinda glad she didn't come with us because I was so drunk I don't know what I would have done and I didn't need the PA police shoing up at my house a few weeks later with charges.

LtBillsFan66
12-22-2005, 02:44 PM
What do you think????? My boy Evil cracked me up. And the thing is, he was going to bang her. I'm kinda glad she didn't come with us because I was so drunk I don't know what I would have done and I didn't need the PA police shoing up at my house a few weeks later with charges.
Sound like many a night in college! Evil could have ended up with a disease too. So in essence, he did get lucky that night.

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Sound like many a night in college! Evil could have ended up with a disease too. So in essence, he did get lucky that night.

Yeah, it was really the first night I ever hung out with him. He's my bros friend. Dude was ready to roll.

The best part is the sporty girl saying, you better not F her!. UMMMM Ok!

L.A. Playa
12-22-2005, 02:48 PM
thats cuz she knows her friend someone ****ed her that night, nice story seems believable to me

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 02:54 PM
thats cuz she knows her friend someone ****ed her that night, nice story seems believable to me

I actually lead a very boring life. But when I do get out, we tend to have fun.

L.A. Playa
12-22-2005, 02:58 PM
hey if you have an outgoing personality and like to have fun, crazy things tend to happen

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 03:00 PM
hey if you have an outgoing personality and like to have fun, crazy things tend to happen

I hear that.

The best part was the cat from Trinidad. I ran into him the next night. Very cool dude.

I think I could have got him if I wanted! jk

DBrown77
12-22-2005, 03:15 PM
OK

So the girl flashes and I can’t help but reach out and touch.

Classy

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 03:22 PM
Classy

So many judges!

L.A. Playa
12-22-2005, 03:25 PM
only God can judge

Ebenezer
12-22-2005, 03:28 PM
but don't those bonuses amortize and count against the cap in contract out years?
yes...they count against the cap but you can always be cheap by never paying big bonuses...or you can annually pay out huge bonuses to players and not be cheap...you can just cut those players later in order to get under the cap...the Bills have been willing to pay premiere players the money (Spikes, Fletcher, Milloy, Vincent, Adams). Those players would have gotten that money from other teams without doubt. They have not been willing to pay players they have drafted the second time around and when players surprise they have been tight with the wallet (JJ, PP, etc.)

Patrick76777
12-22-2005, 03:31 PM
yes...they count against the cap but you can always be cheap by never paying big bonuses...or you can annually pay out huge bonuses to players and not be cheap...you can just cut those players later in order to get under the cap...the Bills have been willing to pay premiere players the money (Spikes, Fletcher, Milloy, Vincent, Adams). Those players would have gotten that money from other teams without doubt. They have not been willing to pay players they have drafted the second time around and when players surprise they have been tight with the wallet (JJ, PP, etc.)

What about my story?

Ebenezer
12-22-2005, 03:36 PM
What about my story?
:roflmao:

X-Era
12-23-2005, 04:26 PM
I'd turn into an Arizona fan!

If Op ran this team:

He would spend the big money necessary to attract big names which play..well...BIG, rather than playing without any heart or mental toughness.

He would get a HC that has a proven HC track record including AT LEAST playoff experience.

He would NOT overpay for guys on the wrong side of 30, who mouths speak louder than their play.

He would NOT stand by and allow players to decide ANYTHING as far as who plays, who doesnt, and what plays are called.

Personally, Im glad that their are people like TacklingDummy and Op who are willing to call this team exactly what they are, PATHETIC. I may not agree with Tacklins assessment of JP. But, Id much rather disagree about a guy who has upside than be foolish enough to trust ANYTHING in a career backup.

This team is FULL now thanks to TD with boatloads of backups at bargain basement prices. I will be DAMNED if I will silently stand by and allow us to guts this squad only to make the same mistakes again!

Many of you want to root for loads of cheapo backups, well in this league ya get what ya pay for.

Op has it right, dont stand behind ANY player who isnt in their rookie contract at this point, with ONE exception TKO. Dont stand by for a HC with no experience, or even worse, argue that we should bring in yet another HC with NO experience.