PDA

View Full Version : I found us the perfect 3rd WR...

Tatonka
01-21-2003, 08:27 AM
this is assuming that price is history, and reed moves into the starting spot (which he will do fine at).

i found this on nflnews.com...

Bears | Go Ahead And Shop Around - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
5:49 PT: The Chicago Tribune reports the Chicago Bears have given WR Marcus Robinson the OK to shop around for a potential trade to a new team. The Bears reportedly are willing to accept a low-round draft choice in a deal that likely will include restructuring the remaining year on his contract.

i think for a late pick, he is well worth that. this guy looked like he was on the road to stardom, before some tragic knew problems. after this past year theough, he seems to be pretty healthy. i think he could be the perfect #3.

Fat Tony
01-21-2003, 08:32 AM
He's pretty expensive and an injury risk- allthough the Bears will eat his Bonus

If we are patient enough- we could sign him as a FA cheaper. The Bears will probably cut him in a Sal Cap move anyway- they are loaded at WR- deepest corpse in the league with Terrell, Booker, Dez White as well as Robinson.

Eric Moulds talent and Jerry Butler health

Earthquake Enyart
01-21-2003, 08:34 AM
Dez White is horrible.

David Terrell has Terrell Owens brain and Paul Seymore hands.

Fat Tony
01-21-2003, 08:39 AM
Was that assesment made before or after you put Dez White on your FFL team, EE?

Tatonka
01-21-2003, 11:01 AM
dez is really not that good. and very inconsistent at the few flashes of brilliance he has shown.

booker is money.

terrell looks ok as a redzone threat, but he is not scaring anyone right now.

robinson could be a stud again, especialy if he is in a limited role as a 3rd wr.

SABURZFAN
01-21-2003, 01:46 PM
i'd rather that we draft a WR than get robinson.

Tatonka
01-21-2003, 02:14 PM
why saburzfan?

SABURZFAN
01-21-2003, 02:55 PM
the guy has one great season and his numbers dropped considerably.injuries seem find him as well.why give up a draft pick for that?wait for the BEARS to cut him and we could possibly bring him in for the league minimum.

Tatonka
01-21-2003, 07:06 PM
well, for a seventh round draft pick (and he would no doubt renegotiate his contract) we get him before anyone else. they guy has had WHO throwing him the ball? i think peerless is a prime example of what a qb and a good system can do for a WR.. robinson is built like moulds is.. i would love to have two big wrs and then reed to catch the underneath stuff..

i want this guy.