PDA

View Full Version : Why are we not P.O.d!!!!!

HHURRICANE
12-22-2005, 03:40 PM
People what is the matter with you? Is nobody completely irrate that Holcomb might start again!! This is an outrage!! JP needs the work. PERIOD. You need to be angry. Even if you are not a Losman fan or you think Holcomb somehow is better this logic makes absolutely no sense. We need to know how he finishes out and he needs the reps!!!! He is not hurt!!!!!!!:rage:

HAMMER
12-22-2005, 03:44 PM
and you know he is not hurt because? Word was that his shoulder is fine but just two days ago he was limping. If you don't practice all week you don't play on Sunday. Why should we be mad about this? It amazes me that, #1 you would get upset by something as trivial as this, #2 you think you know what is happening at OBD.

Iehoshua
12-22-2005, 03:44 PM
AAAAAGGHGHHGAHARRRRGHHHHH!!!
:mad:

That solved a lot.

:D

HHURRICANE
12-22-2005, 03:55 PM
and you know he is not hurt because? Word was that his shoulder is fine but just two days ago he was limping. If you don't practice all week you don't play on Sunday. Why should we be mad about this? It amazes me that, #1 you would get upset by something as trivial as this, #2 you think you know what is happening at OBD.

First off, as I have said before, I don't mention how I get stuff but I was right on Spikes and Parrish. Funny how nobody has ever argued with me about the fact that Parrish's wrist was not broken but separated. Losman's shoulder is fine PERIOD. Second, he's healthy enough to start so it's ridiculous not to put him out there.

The_Philster
12-22-2005, 04:11 PM
I think a lot of us have accepted the fact that Mularkey just wants to screw up JP's development for whatever reason

Cntrygal
12-22-2005, 04:43 PM
I'm over being P.O.'d.

L.A. Playa
12-22-2005, 04:46 PM
I dont think anyone gives a **** anymore

Iehoshua
12-22-2005, 04:49 PM
Agreed with Playa, I'm over football this season. I'm ready to order a Johnny Damon jersey. Just debating on whether to get a home or road one. I'm leading toward road since I already have 2 home ones (Matsui #55 and A-Rod #13) and 1 road (Johnson #41), no names, just numbers, authentic, of course! :D
:monkeyp:Replicrap Jerseys

Michael82
12-22-2005, 07:41 PM
I think a lot of us have accepted the fact that Mularkey just wants to screw up JP's development for whatever reason
Exactly. :ill:

Nighthawk
12-22-2005, 07:48 PM
People what is the matter with you? Is nobody completely irrate that Holcomb might start again!! This is an outrage!! JP needs the work. PERIOD. You need to be angry. Even if you are not a Losman fan or you think Holcomb somehow is better this logic makes absolutely no sense. We need to know how he finishes out and he needs the reps!!!! He is not hurt!!!!!!!:rage:

I'm with you on this one. Mularkey is trying to win football games so that he keeps his job. He should be worried about grooming the next QB if he really wants to be here next year. If he is back, he'll be going through this entire QB mess again next year...what a joke!

Bmax
12-22-2005, 08:10 PM
Doesn't matter cincy will score 40 plus beat us by 30.. then we will lose to the jets .. and ralph will pull the plug finally....

GO BILLS

Bmax

Turf
12-22-2005, 08:38 PM
I've really never hated a coach, but Mularkey is as close as it comes. I hate the dumb **********.

OpIv37
12-22-2005, 10:22 PM

I registered my dissent yesterday:
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=88256