PDA

View Full Version : JP needs to play this wkend...

bills_7
12-23-2005, 01:54 AM
Im really pissed Losman isnt playn.. i can see last game but this one too... something is fishy.. i think he took a bump and they wont put him back in... bet if u talk to Losman aside he wants to play this wkend... he could have gained alot from play in these last to primetime games...

have a feeln nxt year will be antohr yr for him to develope... but this guy is gna be good to bad the bills have to cripple this kids career so early.. if he can get passed this it will make him a stronger person and QB

Ryebbills
12-23-2005, 01:00 PM
i am really mad that he isnt starting either. but i do think he will play tomorrow, atleast i hope. i just dont see the logic behind him not starting, MM cant tell us he is still sore. i am pissed!

HHURRICANE
12-23-2005, 01:15 PM
i am really mad that he isnt starting either. but i do think he will play tomorrow, atleast i hope. i just dont see the logic behind him not starting, MM cant tell us he is still sore. i am pissed!

I'm rip ****! He is for sure healthy enough to play so this is a waste of valuable playing time for JP. MM is by far one of the biggest losers I have ever seen. I am in NE visiting family for the hoidays and we all are Buffalonians, but I wiil not watch the game with Holcomb starting. It's a waste of my time.

McBFLO
12-23-2005, 04:51 PM
Has Losman talked to the media since the Bills told us that he was/is "injured"? I may be wrong, but I don't think he has. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I just wonder what he has to say about this "injury".

bills_7
12-23-2005, 04:57 PM
I'm rip ****! He is for sure healthy enough to play so this is a waste of valuable playing time for JP. MM is by far one of the biggest losers I have ever seen. I am in NE visiting family for the hoidays and we all are Buffalonians, but I wiil not watch the game with Holcomb starting. It's a waste of my time.

exactly how i feel... at least let us watch our future... whats the point of watchn us lose and nothing to gain frm it with KH at QB..

bills_7
12-23-2005, 04:58 PM
Has Losman talked to the media since the Bills told us that he was/is "injured"? I may be wrong, but I don't think he has. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I just wonder what he has to say about this "injury".

he wouldnt be aload to say anything anyway... which is to bad.. ralph needs to step in here... or is he the one behind it?? after the flutie situation i dont knw anymore about the upper staff... it may not even be MM's fault.. who really knws?

dolphinssuck
12-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Im really pissed Losman isnt playn.. i can see last game but this one too... something is fishy.. i think he took a bump and they wont put him back in... bet if u talk to Losman aside he wants to play this wkend... he could have gained alot from play in these last to primetime games...

have a feeln nxt year will be antohr yr for him to develope... but this guy is gna be good to bad the bills have to cripple this kids career so early.. if he can get passed this it will make him a stronger person and QB True JP should finish out this saeson it would be some valuable exp. that he needs.