PDA

View Full Version : QB IQ TESTS?

Mitchy moo
12-23-2005, 08:31 AM
What makes Tom Brady tick? He knows his offense & what every receiver is doing or going to do. He is not the biggest guy, nor the loudest, He's the smartest. His command of the offense is what separates him from everyone else. When Drew got hurt it was essentially the same old patriots but they started winning, alot. To think that Drew would of been able to lead them to the SB would of been a long shot that year by any stretch. With Tom in there, they won the whole thing.

It seems to me that teams should add or include a football apptitude test for their prospects or players. As we have seen with Mike Williams, size helps but he sings "if I only had a brain". :shortbus:

Forward_Lateral
12-23-2005, 08:33 AM
They already have a test, it's called the Wonderlic. Havey ou been living in a cave?

AngryTeste
12-23-2005, 08:33 AM
My cats breath smells like poop....

BLOchieF7
12-23-2005, 08:46 AM
Tom brady is dumb

onceproudbillsfan
12-23-2005, 08:48 AM
I disagree Skob. Bledsoe did them the Pats to their first superbowl win. If it wasnt for him the Steelers would have been there. Bledsoe came in and beat the Steelers if I recall right when Brady got hurt. Am I right?

Ickybaluky
12-23-2005, 09:07 AM
I disagree Skob. Bledsoe did them the Pats to their first superbowl win. If it wasnt for him the Steelers would have been there. Bledsoe came in and beat the Steelers if I recall right when Brady got hurt. Am I right?

Brady got hurt with a 3-0 lead and the Pats driving into Steeler's territory in the late 2nd quarter. Bledsoe did come in and throw 3 straight passes to finish the drive with a key TD, but after that he basically sucked. The only reason they won the game was because of 2 ST TD's and Pittsburgh dropping two potential interceptions that Drew threw right into guys arms (including one where he threw the ball backwards over his head, without looking, as he was getting sacked.

Drew's final numbers for that game:

10-for-21 (47.6%), 102 Yds (4.9 Yds/Att), 1 TD, 0 Int, 77.9 QB Rating.

Drew sucked in that game after the first series, and it is a miracle that the Pats were able to win. The only reason they won was because of a poor performance by Pittsburgh's ST units.

On the plus side, that was one of Drew's best playoff performances, even if it did suck by normal standards.

Mitchy moo
12-23-2005, 09:20 AM
They already have a test, it's called the Wonderlic. Havey ou been living in a cave?

I know that test, mike williams got through didn't he? therefore it isn't working. They need a new test.

Jeff1220
12-23-2005, 10:00 AM
Mike Williams isn't necessarily dumb. He just sucks.