PDA

View Full Version : Possible bad news in regards to TD and MM?

ICE74129
12-23-2005, 06:43 PM
There is more and more word leaking out that TD stays along with MM. I am not kidding. I listened to John clayton and he says he is hearing that RW isn't willing to pay for MM and TD not to be here this offseason. this is the last year of TD's extention so he would be gone next offseason. Also he is more willing to pay 2 years of pay instead of 3 for MM being gone.

So don't be shocked when NOTHING happens with the front office. The only thing is RW will sit in and FORCE TD to pay for and draft QUALITY O linemen and a couple DT's. And look for moulds to get an extention which means JP will most likely sit next year behind holcomb. And This all = an 7-9 to 8-8 season.wonderful thing to look forward to. file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/TEMP/moz-screenshot.jpg

I am done with this team when that happens :rage:

dolphinssuck
12-23-2005, 06:45 PM
I hope this turns out to be wrong. Not doubting you but I hope its not true.:yucky: :rage: :nervous:

Mitchy moo
12-23-2005, 06:54 PM
We don't think in terms of money, just what makes cents.

JJamezz
12-23-2005, 07:15 PM
Well, when Clayton speaks, usually the complete opposite actually ends up happening, so this sounds like great news to me!

Seriously - I can see Mularkey staying, as much as I don't like the idea - but IMO there is NO WAY Donohoe is GM as of mid January. Barring Ralph having completely lost his mind (which I don't think he has), I honestly don't think its even a possibility at this point.

X-Era
12-23-2005, 07:23 PM
There is more and more word leaking out that TD stays along with MM. I am not kidding. I listened to John clayton and he says he is hearing that RW isn't willing to pay for MM and TD not to be here this offseason. this is the last year of TD's extention so he would be gone next offseason. Also he is more willing to pay 2 years of pay instead of 3 for MM being gone.

So don't be shocked when NOTHING happens with the front office. The only thing is RW will sit in and FORCE TD to pay for and draft QUALITY O linemen and a couple DT's. And look for moulds to get an extention which means JP will most likely sit next year behind holcomb. And This all = an 7-9 to 8-8 season.wonderful thing to look forward to. file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/TEMP/moz-screenshot.jpg

I am done with this team when that happens :rage:

If JP sits behind Holcomb next year, I will become TacklingDummy Jr. only anti Holcomb instead of anti JP. You can expect ME to become the biggest pain in the a_s on this message board.

Turf
12-23-2005, 07:40 PM
So now RALPH is going to draft the team?
If he's sharp enough to draft, he should be sharp enough to know he has a tool for a head coach and an loser for a GM.
Makes no sense to me.

Drive 4 Five
12-23-2005, 08:36 PM
If JP sits behind Holcomb next year, I will become TacklingDummy Jr. only anti Holcomb instead of anti JP. You can expect ME to become the biggest pain in the a_s on this message board.

Yeah I think you've already accomplished that pal. Just kidding bro. No way you're as annoying as that freak Skooby. Only mildly annoying.

:peace:

pleasesavedrew
12-23-2005, 08:40 PM
I have always defensed Ralph wilson, saying he was doing everything he could to see the Bills win the Super Bowl, but if he keeps these to morons around because hes Cheap then he's to blame just as much as MM and TD are. Its very Arizona like to keep guys around to save money. But as dumb as it seems, I have no doubht that despite that I'll be back sitting in my season ticket seats.

Devin
12-23-2005, 08:59 PM
I may cry.

Drive 4 Five
12-23-2005, 09:04 PM
I may cry.

Oh I'm through crying bro. If that MF'er is still GM next year, I'm going postal!

ICE74129
12-23-2005, 09:06 PM
Hey Devin, My dad had season tix to the outlaws. Got to see kelly play against them here in Tulsa

Demon
12-23-2005, 09:08 PM
ralph is not that stupid. We'd lose so many season ticket holders its not even funny.

Mularkey might stay, i hope not but he has a chance, but Donahoe has 0% chance in my opinion. He messed up big time.

Tatonka
12-23-2005, 09:13 PM
i wont be surprised at all if mm and td stay.

Tatonka
12-23-2005, 09:14 PM
i would actually be very surprised if anyone got fired.

Carlton Bailey
12-23-2005, 09:32 PM
I'd rather see Donahoe stay than Mularkey. If MM stays, I'm officially through with this football team until someone else comes in. He's one of the three worst coaches in football. Gregg Williams runs rings around him.

TigerJ
12-23-2005, 09:35 PM
I don't pretend to have any idea what Wilson will do. If TD and Mularkey are here, then I think Mularkey may dump Clements, or Clements may quit on his own. If TD hires a strong OC in his place, that may be an improvement. If as we've heard a time or two this season, McNally's wishes were ignored in assigning personnel on the line, McNally might consider quitting. Or maybe since the line has been so bad with TD's personnel decisions they'll start to listen to McNally more. I hope it's better whatever they do.

Drive 4 Five
12-23-2005, 09:59 PM
Does anyone else find it absolutely sickening that San Diego is doing so well with all of our outcasts? A.J. Smith in the front office. Wade Phillips is a fine defensive coordinator. Even much maligned Carl Mauck with his bull dozer offensive line. Boy people that follow this team sure were hard on Ol' Mauck and the son of Bum. Whose laughing now?

ScottLawrence
12-23-2005, 10:28 PM
It'd be very risky on Ralph's part.

Ticket sales would go WAYYY down if both are here.

Mr. Cynical
12-23-2005, 10:34 PM
i wont be surprised at all if mm and td stay.

If that happens, I stop following the Bills until that change is made. I'm not going to continue to support idiocy. I'm no fairweather fan - I've stuck it out through some pretty s**tty years since following them in the mid 80s. That's the way it goes...you suck for awhile, you get better...rinse, repeat.

If Ralph doesn't make a change, then he is intentionally (consciously or not) keeping the Bills in the basement. As such I will not support this decision or the team in any way.

Demon
12-23-2005, 10:36 PM
After all that has been done, i'll be hard to renew season tickets if donahoe stays.

Drive 4 Five
12-23-2005, 10:38 PM
If that happens, I stop following the Bills until that change is made. I'm not going to continue to support idiocy. I'm no fairweather fan - I've stuck it out through some pretty s**tty years since following them in the mid 80s. That's the way it goes...you suck for awhile, you get better...rinse, repeat.

If Ralph doesn't make a change, then he is intentionally (consciously or not) keeping the Bills in the basement. As such I will not support this decision or the team in any way.

Yeah right. Seriously? Can you honestly say you're done? I mean I've been saying that **** for the last five years with the way every season has ended, but hope springs eternal with the dawn of every new season. C'mon bro...

Mr. Cynical
12-23-2005, 10:44 PM
Yeah right. Seriously? Can you honestly say you're done? I mean I've been saying that **** for the last five years with the way every season has ended, but hope springs eternal with the dawn of every new season. C'mon bro...

Actually I think I can this time. I've had enough of the BS. It's one thing to make a call, fail and then try to fix it. I can live with that. But to make a bad call and let it go on for over half a decade? That I can't live with.

We'll see but I can already feel my passion fading...

Drive 4 Five
12-23-2005, 10:56 PM
I feel your pain Cyn, believe me, I feel you.

gr8slayer
12-23-2005, 11:08 PM
Ralph should be run out of town if TD still year.has a job in Buffalo next

ScottLawrence
12-23-2005, 11:09 PM

I'll always be a fan.

I'll probably lose a lot of interest if MM, and TD are still kept, but i'll always be a fan.

Michael82
12-24-2005, 12:07 AM
I'll be very tempted to not re-new my Season Tickets next year if that piece of ****, Tom Donahoe is still here next year. I will definitely put a lot of thought into it. :ill:

Michael82
12-24-2005, 12:07 AM
Well, when Clayton speaks, usually the complete opposite actually ends up happening, so this sounds like great news to me!

Seriously - I can see Mularkey staying, as much as I don't like the idea - but IMO there is NO WAY Donohoe is GM as of mid January. Barring Ralph having completely lost his mind (which I don't think he has), I honestly don't think its even a possibility at this point.
Excellent Post! :bf1:

Kerr
12-24-2005, 06:19 AM
Ralph can't afford this move. He'll lose a lot more by keeping td and mm here.

Historian
12-24-2005, 08:51 AM
I think Donahoe will be allowed to save face by asking to resign.

I think Ralph promotes Modrak.

I think Mularkey is given another year under TM.

The Historian has no evidence to support this, other than the fact that I have watched Wilson's moves over the last 37 years, and I understand how he thinks, and how he operates.

These moves save face with the fans clammoring for change, yet minimize his expenditures, ie, paying salaries to people who aren't here.

HHURRICANE
12-24-2005, 09:11 AM

Dude I am 100% with you on this one. Holcomb would have to be raising people from the dead at halftime for me not to be ripping him week after week.

HHURRICANE
12-24-2005, 09:19 AM
If TD stays than Ralph Wlson can be 100% blamed for our 6 year drought. Unless Ralph thinks he can bring his money to heaven with him he had better make some serious moves in the off-season or I am done wasting my time with this team.

Unless you think Ralph's money is more valuable than your time nobody should be wasting there time rooting for these losers until they act like they want to put a winner on the field!!

Novacane
12-24-2005, 09:19 AM
If this is true I seriously hope Ralph hurry up and dies. Go ahead. Neg away!

THATHURMANATOR
12-24-2005, 09:46 AM
I will be at every home game and probably one road game regardless...

ICE74129
12-24-2005, 09:53 AM
And that right there is what is wrong with this team. Screw the whining, Ralph will just put you on ignore.

You want RALPH to make changes, then don't pay him. Don't pay for seats and company's don't pay for luxury boxes. That is the only way RW gets involved.

Tiburon1724
12-24-2005, 08:25 PM
You want RALPH to make changes, then don't pay him. Don't pay for seats and company's don't pay for luxury boxes. That is the only way RW gets involved.

All that will accomplish is making a case for the Bills to be moved out of Buffalo. The team is in a 35 year old stadium with the county nearly bankrupt in one of the smallest markets in the NFL, and the size of it's market is constantly decreasing while the size of other markets are increasing. The NFL wants LA to get a team, and is looking towards Mexico City for another, and the owners are against further expansion. The writing's on the wall and once Ralph dies it's all over -- unless the team continues to have incredible support financially through ticket and merchandise sales. Of course, if Ralph puts together a winning team that will help too. Unless Golsiano or some other savior decides to fork over a ton of cash for the team and a stadium. I for one will likely commit suicide the day they leave.

dolphinssuck
12-24-2005, 08:55 PM
I love the Bills and have for the past 14 years and I cant see me pulling for anyone else regardless of whos GM or HC. The Bills have a good organization and the fans are the best in the NFL. If they were moved outta Buffalo I would have to stick with them whereever they go (heaven forbid that ever happen) .

DaBills
12-24-2005, 09:01 PM
Bills have what, the third cheapest average ticket price in the NFL at $35? Assuming he keeps Larry and Mo, and worse case, 10,000 don't renew outright. Multiply that x 8 home games and it's around $3 million. (But realistically, you know a bunch of new people will buy season tix to offset that loss.)

But, assuming not, it still won't affect things enough for Ralph. As mentioned, corp box sales would have to drop off drastically.

But forgetting even that, the TV money alone they get eclipses by far any small drop-off in season tix holders they might experience. TV money is shared equally among all teams, not just regionally. That's why sh-it teams like Phoenix can still survive with piss-poor attendance, thanks to the Cowboys and the Pats.

For him to notice, you'd have to have EVERYONE not go to the next home game. Barring that scenario, then maybe you'd have them in the stadium at a home game ALL wearing paper bags. Maybe Wegmans could sponsor it with their logo?

He might be embarressed, but would he do anything? No. Regardless, that won't happen because of fan apathy. Ralph, like all owners knows that the ones who think the team is doing ok (or who ***** and moan but still watch), far outway the ones seriously ready to do something about it.

Football's a drug. We're addicted. End of story. Freaking NHL locked out the teams, and fans STILL came back in droves. NFL owners know this. They're not blind.

We're fans. We're ****ed.

merry x-max.

:afro:

Devin
12-24-2005, 09:11 PM
I think Donahoe will be allowed to save face by asking to resign.

I think Ralph promotes Modrak.

I think Mularkey is given another year under TM.

The Historian has no evidence to support this, other than the fact that I have watched Wilson's moves over the last 37 years, and I understand how he thinks, and how he operates.

These moves save face with the fans clammoring for change, yet minimize his expenditures, ie, paying salaries to people who aren't here.

100% agree, the most likely of all scenarios.

But part of me still hopes Ralph would someone the likes of Ron Wolf. Afterall what good is the money when your dead. Spend NOW!

J-Dog
12-24-2005, 11:25 PM
The reason San Diego is doing well minus today is because half of that team was assembled by the genius John Butler (god rest his sole). Plus they have a distinguished QB and running back that Butler said he drafted because LT reminded him of Thurman. If John was still around and with the Bills organization we would have made the playoffs at least three of the past six years!!!

Michael82
12-25-2005, 01:26 AM
The reason San Diego is doing well minus today is because half of that team was assembled by the genius John Butler (god rest his sole). Plus they have a distinguished QB and running back that Butler said he drafted because LT reminded him of Thurman. If John was still around and with the Bills organization we would have made the playoffs at least three of the past six years!!!
:rofl: He was making some dumb moves when he came in and was already bringing them towards Cap Hell. When AJ took over, it was the best thing for that team.

RIP John Butler :(

The_Philster
12-25-2005, 04:51 AM
Tell me...how would he have handled that salary cap hell he put us into before he left? :popcorn:

don137
12-25-2005, 06:07 AM
I am usually for giving a coach another year especially being here only two years but I have seen some of the worst coaching this year by MM. MM's coaching this year would make Hank Bullough or Kay Stephenson look like Shula and Lombardi.

I can not see TD here next year. No way, no how. He has had his time and only has alienated himself from the diehard fans of the Buffalo Bills. That loss to Miami was the final nail in his coffin.

Patti120
12-25-2005, 08:00 AM
I'd be surprised if either one is gone as well. I wish old Ralph would give them both the boot but I don't expect to see it.