Possible bad news in regards to TD and MM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Possible bad news in regards to TD and MM?

There is more and more word leaking out that TD stays along with MM. I am not kidding. I listened to John clayton and he says he is hearing that RW isn't willing to pay for MM and TD not to be here this offseason. this is the last year of TD's extention so he would be gone next offseason. Also he is more willing to pay 2 years of pay instead of 3 for MM being gone.

So don't be shocked when NOTHING happens with the front office. The only thing is RW will sit in and FORCE TD to pay for and draft QUALITY O linemen and a couple DT's. And look for moulds to get an extention which means JP will most likely sit next year behind holcomb. And This all = an 7-9 to 8-8 season.wonderful thing to look forward to. [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/TEMP/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

I am done with this team when that happens
  • dolphinssuck
    • Dec 2005

Re: Possible bad news in regards to TD and MM?

I hope this turns out to be wrong. Not doubting you but I hope its not true.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

We don't think in terms of money, just what makes cents.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Well, when Clayton speaks, usually the complete opposite actually ends up happening, so this sounds like great news to me!

Seriously - I can see Mularkey staying, as much as I don't like the idea - but IMO there is NO WAY Donohoe is GM as of mid January. Barring Ralph having completely lost his mind (which I don't think he has), I honestly don't think its even a possibility at this point.

Comment

• X-Era
          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
          There is more and more word leaking out that TD stays along with MM. I am not kidding. I listened to John clayton and he says he is hearing that RW isn't willing to pay for MM and TD not to be here this offseason. this is the last year of TD's extention so he would be gone next offseason. Also he is more willing to pay 2 years of pay instead of 3 for MM being gone.

So don't be shocked when NOTHING happens with the front office. The only thing is RW will sit in and FORCE TD to pay for and draft QUALITY O linemen and a couple DT's. And look for moulds to get an extention which means JP will most likely sit next year behind holcomb. And This all = an 7-9 to 8-8 season.wonderful thing to look forward to. [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/ADMINI%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/TEMP/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

I am done with this team when that happens
          If JP sits behind Holcomb next year, I will become TacklingDummy Jr. only anti Holcomb instead of anti JP. You can expect ME to become the biggest pain in the a_s on this message board.

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

So now RALPH is going to draft the team?
            If he's sharp enough to draft, he should be sharp enough to know he has a tool for a head coach and an loser for a GM.
            Makes no sense to me.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
              • May 2003

Originally posted by jp-era
              If JP sits behind Holcomb next year, I will become TacklingDummy Jr. only anti Holcomb instead of anti JP. You can expect ME to become the biggest pain in the a_s on this message board.
              Yeah I think you've already accomplished that pal. Just kidding bro. No way you're as annoying as that freak Skooby. Only mildly annoying.

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
                • Feb 2005

I have always defensed Ralph wilson, saying he was doing everything he could to see the Bills win the Super Bowl, but if he keeps these to morons around because hes Cheap then he's to blame just as much as MM and TD are. Its very Arizona like to keep guys around to save money. But as dumb as it seems, I have no doubht that despite that I'll be back sitting in my season ticket seats.
                Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• Devin
                  The Octagon
                  • Apr 2003

I may cry.
                  http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by Devin
                    I may cry.
                    Oh I'm through crying bro. If that MF'er is still GM next year, I'm going postal!

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Hey Devin, My dad had season tix to the outlaws. Got to see kelly play against them here in Tulsa

Comment

• Demon
                        • Mar 2003

ralph is not that stupid. We'd lose so many season ticket holders its not even funny.

Mularkey might stay, i hope not but he has a chance, but Donahoe has 0% chance in my opinion. He messed up big time.
                        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

i wont be surprised at all if mm and td stay.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

i would actually be very surprised if anyone got fired.
                            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

I'd rather see Donahoe stay than Mularkey. If MM stays, I'm officially through with this football team until someone else comes in. He's one of the three worst coaches in football. Gregg Williams runs rings around him.

Comment

Working...
                              X