The first offseason step just may seal the deal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

The first offseason step just may seal the deal!

Many here, including me, doubt that Ralph is coherent enough to can TD. I really hope Im wrong, but I bet TD stays and the mess gets even worse.

Now, if that happens, I can only hope Ralph has the nards to go to TD and demand major changes and major upgrades at, the likely, heavy cost.

The silver lining is that if Ralph sticks by TD, fans will have NO ONE to blame but the top guy. And at that point, we can all realize that we are screwed until Ralph passes and we are under a new owner.

I do feel Ralph is part of the problem, hope Im wrong, but I dont think I am. Hes no Al Davis, but a senile owner is no longer capable of demanding anything.

Like I said, I hope that Ralph steps up, but I doubt he does. The first step is all up to Ralph. This is a true test of whether this team has the right owner and foundation for excellence, if Ralph blows it, we can expect to become the Browns!!!

• ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: The first offseason step just may seal the deal!

Oh I guarentee we are screwed until ralph sells or dies. Outside of 88-96 look at his CAREER record for the Bills. It is pathetic and a losing one.

Bill Polian was why we had success, then Ralph went and fired him.

Comment

• lynobx
      • Jan 2005

Re: The first offseason step just may seal the deal!

Ralph has always been a big part of the problem. He is simply too cheap to hire really top knotch people. He got lucky with Polian and Levy - and Saban - but they were relative unknowns when he hired them at bargain prices.

Comment

Working...
      X