PDA

View Full Version : Maybe we get 1/2 the evil gone?

ICE74129
12-24-2005, 08:30 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20051224/1042381.asp?tbd1042381.asp

That would be a good start. Look, Ralph isn't going to blow up this team. We might as well come to that conclusion.

I bet it is Russ Brandon handleing all non football ops and Modrak handling all football ops with MM as HC. I see Wyche, if he can handle it, becoming the OC and a new OC by the name of Dom Capers (yep dom capers) being the DC. (Note: forget his HC stints, the guy is a Genius as an OC. He can go toe to toe in a chess game with Bellicheck)

My #1 concern is JP. It seems to me MM is more than willing to throw this kid under the bus at any given time. If I were JP I go home, sit down with the agent and have a meeting between them, Ralph, Modrak and MM. And unless JP is gets the same thing that palmer, Eli, Rothlesburger and pretty much most good QB's in history got, which is NOT LOOKING OVER HIS SHOULDER, then I want out of here.

Cocky? Yeah so what? Arrogant? Yeah so what? all this kid ever did was work his arse off to be the best he can be. He is hamstrung with SH@! for an OL And right now a worthless HC. He is doing all he can AT THIS AGE AS A QB.

He deserves one full year as the undisputed starter. Let the vets in the locker room know, if you ***** and whine, YOU Are outta here, Not JP. and JP Starts NO MATTER WHAT, to kill off any more locker room BS.

If they REALLY upgrade the OL, DT Etc and he has one full year of not looking over his shoulder and still fails....then trade or cut him. AT THAT POINT, not now but at THAT point, you have build the TEAM up to a point a new veteran QB can come in and succeed. Right now we can't judge JP Because he is a first year starter, looking over his shoulder, behind an OL that Elway, Kelly, Marino, Montana, Aikman etal would Get killed behind.

Fix the line, give the kid one full year, THEN decide. But I don't think he gets that with MM here. I really don't.

X-Era
12-24-2005, 08:47 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20051224/1042381.asp?tbd1042381.asp

That would be a good start. Look, Ralph isn't going to blow up this team. We might as well come to that conclusion.

I bet it is Russ Brandon handleing all non football ops and Modrak handling all football ops with MM as HC. I see Wyche, if he can handle it, becoming the OC and a new OC by the name of Dom Capers (yep dom capers) being the DC. (Note: forget his HC stints, the guy is a Genius as an OC. He can go toe to toe in a chess game with Bellicheck)

My #1 concern is JP. It seems to me MM is more than willing to throw this kid under the bus at any given time. If I were JP I go home, sit down with the agent and have a meeting between them, Ralph, Modrak and MM. And unless JP is gets the same thing that palmer, Eli, Rothlesburger and pretty much most good QB's in history got, which is NOT LOOKING OVER HIS SHOULDER, then I want out of here.

Cocky? Yeah so what? Arrogant? Yeah so what? all this kid ever did was work his arse off to be the best he can be. He is hamstrung with SH@! for an OL And right now a worthless HC. He is doing all he can AT THIS AGE AS A QB.

He deserves one full year as the undisputed starter. Let the vets in the locker room know, if you ***** and whine, YOU Are outta here, Not JP. and JP Starts NO MATTER WHAT, to kill off any more locker room BS.

If they REALLY upgrade the OL, DT Etc and he has one full year of not looking over his shoulder and still fails....then trade or cut him. AT THAT POINT, not now but at THAT point, you have build the TEAM up to a point a new veteran QB can come in and succeed. Right now we can't judge JP Because he is a first year starter, looking over his shoulder, behind an OL that Elway, Kelly, Marino, Montana, Aikman etal would Get killed behind.

Fix the line, give the kid one full year, THEN decide. But I don't think he gets that with MM here. I really don't.

Your absolutely on the money. Coughlin didnt flinch, where are the Giants now? Marchibroda didnt bench Peyton, how did that work out.

I think Mularkey is pretty spineless about the QB spot. If he flat out doesnt like JP or doesnt like his play, then trade him. But my take is Mularkey goes and we get a new HC that has the hards to tell the big mouths to shut the fug up. Or, maybe Mularkye is just playing out the year knowing that a major gutting of overpaid big mouths is coming, and knowing that the NEW team will feature JP as the leader both ON and OFF the team. Maybe hes just cowing down for the remainder of a wasted year. WE all have seen what we need to see as far as potential in JP. There has been play from him that we havent seen since the likes of Kelly. The only thing that would ruin him is EXACTLY what Mularkey is doing, undermining him at every turn. Its just true Bills Murphy's Law, They must be yanking people off the street to shoot in the foot at this point, they have already blown off their own.

I think it just may work itself out. JP is going to be the leader of the new mentality that finally gets us back to winning, its just a matter of time until this team loses its overpaid losers. Like it or not, change is at hand.

Even if Mularkey truly hates JP and continues to not start him, you think TD wont work to trade him? Do you honestly believe that if JP is traded, TD would place his entire team in the hands of a proven backup like Holcomb? Without getting another highly touted prospect? No way in hell. If JP goes for some reason, we will trade up or draft another young 1st rounder at QB, GUARANTEED. So, what the hell is the point. No one in their right mind believe Holcomb is the fuiture, there is no way in hell this stupid braintrust can fool itself in reliving the AVP year.

This is a non-issue, JP is hurt, Mularkey isnt forcing him on the field, thats why he isnt playing, he will be back next week.

vicmantak
12-24-2005, 08:54 AM
Even if Mularkey truly hates JP and continues to not start him, you think TD wont work to trade him? Do you honestly believe that if JP is traded, TD would place his entire team in the hands of a proven backup like Holcomb? Without getting another highly touted prospect? No way in hell. If JP goes for some reason, we will trade up or draft another young 1st rounder at QB, GUARANTEED. So, what the hell is the point. No one in their right mind believe Holcomb is the fuiture, there is no way in hell this stupid braintrust can fool itself in reliving the AVP year.

This is a non-issue, JP is hurt, Mularkey isnt forcing him on the field, thats why he isnt playing, he will be back next week.
Come on! JP is not starting because of injuries or because Mularkey hates him...
The only reason is Holcomb is the best option to win now.
Unfortunately for us, it doesn't makes any sense now when Bills are out of the "play"...

ICE74129
12-24-2005, 08:59 AM
Holcomb is the best option to win now? After today he is 2-4 in games started and finished. IF you allow the REALITY of the FACT JP won the damn KC game, BOTH have TWO WINS!

Who gives a SH@! you move the ball between the 20's with short passes and rackup a 100 QB rating? WINS are what matters. BOTH have two.

ICE74129
12-24-2005, 09:00 AM
And let me add I have it first hand from a member of the media, JP is FINE. He looks FINE in practice.

vicmantak
12-24-2005, 09:10 AM
JP always looks fine in practice. He should learn how to read defenses, how to control stress, how to do some chemistry with the WRs... how to anticipate plays, etc... etc...

Novacane
12-24-2005, 09:24 AM
from the article

The Bills can not market the team next year with Donahoe at the top.

And they think they can market it with an idiot as head coach?