PDA

View Full Version : Willis Mcgahee = Antwain Smith

Tatonka
12-24-2005, 02:44 PM
he is not anywhere close to the top rbs in the league.. i can think of 10 that i would take over him easily.

he doesnt run with power.. he dances.. he is just an average rb with a good stiff arm..

people keep giving him the benefit of the doubt because the offensive line is horrible.. which it is.. but there are a LOT of bad olines in the league and rbs still are able to get it done..

just like a qb.. if you give pretty much any average rb (like a. smith) a great line, they will get you the results you want..

i am not saying cut mcgahee or anything.. but i wouldnt bat an eye if they drafted another one high.. and i definately wouldnt pay this guy a penny more than what his contract states.. and when it is over.. let him walk..

just my 2 cents.

Tatonka
12-24-2005, 02:55 PM
and his hands are BELOW average. THAT is why he rides the pine on 3rd down.

ArcticWildMan
12-24-2005, 02:59 PM
Like I said last week, Shaud Williams has more game than McGahee.

Nighthawk
12-24-2005, 03:15 PM
Like I said last week, Shaud Williams has more game than McGahee.

Ok, let's not get stupid.

Tatonka
12-24-2005, 03:17 PM
sure as hell looks like he tries harder.. that is for sure.

buffalofan19
12-24-2005, 03:31 PM
I don't think the problem is that Willis McGahee is only an average back. After watching him the past few weeks, I think the problem is that he does not want to be in Buffalo. My guess is that he will skip town the first opportunity he gets.

Michael82
12-24-2005, 03:38 PM
I think the problem is....

Willis is too big. He bulked up a lot in the offseason this year. I think he bulked up too much. They should cut his weight down a bit and lower some of his muscle mass. He's wayy too big and that takes away his speed.