• Apr 2003

What a tandem

Moulds and Evans can be.

I sure hope this guy stays.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • Slim
    • Apr 2004

Re: What a tandem

I agree...I jumped on the Moulds bandwagon because of the last 2 weeks...I just dont want to give him to much money. Having Moulds and Evans is nothing if we dont have enough cap room to patch up the line.

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

Moulds has expressed that he wants to stay. If the Bills can't make it happen then they lose a lot of my respect.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by RedEyE
        Moulds has expressed that he wants to stay. If the Bills can't make it happen then they lose a lot of my respect.
        Yeah Moulds is playing great now that he is auditioning for other teams!! Too bad he didn't play that way when it mattered. I hope he is the first casualty after TD. The guy has a big mouth, is a locker room cancer, and frankly has always been part of the problem. Im ready for a fresh start!!

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
          Yeah Moulds is playing great now that he is auditioning for other teams!! Too bad he didn't play that way when it mattered. I hope he is the first casualty after TD. The guy has a big mouth, is a locker room cancer, and frankly has always been part of the problem. Im ready for a fresh start!!
          With who?

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

You ever paid any attention to Eric Moulds, dude? Because that's not him at all
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
              You ever paid any attention to Eric Moulds, dude? Because that's not him at all
              How come every time I post something that you don't agree with you neg me?! Moulds was my favorite player but seriously why would you want him back? There is absolutely no team chemistry here and he is part of the problem!! He stepped up in a meaningless game. Even local radio says he is not a good locker room player ie. selfish. Plus he was a distraction in Miami, a game we should have one. If you are going to neg me back it up with facts in a post that everyone can read. Look at Moulds numbers over the last 3 years!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

local radio as in Atlanta Radio or Buffalo radio? I've yet to hear of him being a locker room cancer in the entire time he's been here in Buffalo..from TV, radio, newspapers, etc.
                The only things I hold against him are the way he complained to get Holcomb in over JP..and he and JP have since gotten along ...and the way he complained on the sidelines at Miami...2 incidents in 10 years do not equal TO status
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

Moulds will be gone next year. Mark my words. Too expensive and ultimately he'll want to play on a good team for once in his career before he retires. The only way he doesn't leave is if a) he can't find another team that wants him, and b) he lowers his contract number by 50%.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by RedEyE
                    With who?
                    Thank you!!! I didn't know I could get negged 50 points at one time. I think he is responsible for all my neg reps!! I was like at 1200 so he is single handedly killing me!!

Comment

• STAMPY
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Sep 2003

I JUST NEGGED YOU HURRICANE

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
                        local radio as in Atlanta Radio or Buffalo radio? I've yet to hear of him being a locker room cancer in the entire time he's been here in Buffalo..from TV, radio, newspapers, etc.
                        The only things I hold against him are the way he complained to get Holcomb in over JP..and he and JP have since gotten along ...and the way he complained on the sidelines at Miami...2 incidents in 10 years do not equal TO status
                        Just heard on "The Coach" here in New England on 1180 about an hour ago!! He's the one who called him a locker room cancer. Is he local enough for you?! Maybe you could read some of Jerry Sullivan's articles as well or Ed Kilgore. Can I have my reps back?!!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by STAMPY
                          I JUST NEGGED YOU HURRICANE
                          Whatever?!

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Just heard on "The Coach" here in New England on 1180 about an hour ago!! He's the one who called him a locker room cancer. Is he local enough for you?!
                            There's an unbiased source

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Whatever?!
                              Moulds plays one good game and everyone wants him to stay. Pretty lame considering how he played most of the year. Merry Christmas anyway!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X