PDA

View Full Version : What a tandem

Devin
12-24-2005, 03:02 PM
Moulds and Evans can be.

I sure hope this guy stays.

Slim
12-24-2005, 03:50 PM
I agree...I jumped on the Moulds bandwagon because of the last 2 weeks...I just dont want to give him to much money. Having Moulds and Evans is nothing if we dont have enough cap room to patch up the line.

RedEyE
12-24-2005, 04:04 PM
Moulds has expressed that he wants to stay. If the Bills can't make it happen then they lose a lot of my respect.

HHURRICANE
12-24-2005, 04:34 PM
Moulds has expressed that he wants to stay. If the Bills can't make it happen then they lose a lot of my respect.

Yeah Moulds is playing great now that he is auditioning for other teams!! Too bad he didn't play that way when it mattered. I hope he is the first casualty after TD. The guy has a big mouth, is a locker room cancer, and frankly has always been part of the problem. Im ready for a fresh start!!

RedEyE
12-24-2005, 04:37 PM
Yeah Moulds is playing great now that he is auditioning for other teams!! Too bad he didn't play that way when it mattered. I hope he is the first casualty after TD. The guy has a big mouth, is a locker room cancer, and frankly has always been part of the problem. Im ready for a fresh start!!

With who?

The_Philster
12-24-2005, 04:38 PM
You ever paid any attention to Eric Moulds, dude? Because that's not him at all

HHURRICANE
12-24-2005, 04:50 PM

How come every time I post something that you don't agree with you neg me?! Moulds was my favorite player but seriously why would you want him back? There is absolutely no team chemistry here and he is part of the problem!! He stepped up in a meaningless game. Even local radio says he is not a good locker room player ie. selfish. Plus he was a distraction in Miami, a game we should have one. If you are going to neg me back it up with facts in a post that everyone can read. Look at Moulds numbers over the last 3 years!!!

The_Philster
12-24-2005, 04:54 PM
local radio as in Atlanta Radio or Buffalo radio? I've yet to hear of him being a locker room cancer in the entire time he's been here in Buffalo..from TV, radio, newspapers, etc.
The only things I hold against him are the way he complained to get Holcomb in over JP..and he and JP have since gotten along ...and the way he complained on the sidelines at Miami...2 incidents in 10 years do not equal TO status

Mr. Cynical
12-24-2005, 04:56 PM
Moulds will be gone next year. Mark my words. Too expensive and ultimately he'll want to play on a good team for once in his career before he retires. The only way he doesn't leave is if a) he can't find another team that wants him, and b) he lowers his contract number by 50%.

HHURRICANE
12-24-2005, 04:57 PM
With who?

Thank you!!! I didn't know I could get negged 50 points at one time. I think he is responsible for all my neg reps!! I was like at 1200 so he is single handedly killing me!!

STAMPY
12-24-2005, 05:01 PM
I JUST NEGGED YOU HURRICANE

HHURRICANE
12-24-2005, 05:02 PM
local radio as in Atlanta Radio or Buffalo radio? I've yet to hear of him being a locker room cancer in the entire time he's been here in Buffalo..from TV, radio, newspapers, etc.
The only things I hold against him are the way he complained to get Holcomb in over JP..and he and JP have since gotten along ...and the way he complained on the sidelines at Miami...2 incidents in 10 years do not equal TO status

Just heard on "The Coach" here in New England on 1180 about an hour ago!! He's the one who called him a locker room cancer. Is he local enough for you?! Maybe you could read some of Jerry Sullivan's articles as well or Ed Kilgore. Can I have my reps back?!!:teary:

HHURRICANE
12-24-2005, 05:03 PM
I JUST NEGGED YOU HURRICANE

Whatever?!

The_Philster
12-24-2005, 05:04 PM
Just heard on "The Coach" here in New England on 1180 about an hour ago!! He's the one who called him a locker room cancer. Is he local enough for you?!
:rofl: There's an unbiased source

HHURRICANE
12-24-2005, 05:04 PM
Whatever?!

Moulds plays one good game and everyone wants him to stay. Pretty lame considering how he played most of the year. Merry Christmas anyway!!!!:banned:

STAMPY
12-24-2005, 05:05 PM
Whatever?!

Stop *****ing or more will be on way. K

STAMPY
12-24-2005, 05:07 PM
he played well last week too. and the qb's haven't played well this season. so how do you expect the wr's to do well. oh ya and he's been a leader the last 10 years too

The_Philster
12-24-2005, 05:08 PM
I should keep negging you because you're making me agree with Stampy :mad:

Devin
12-24-2005, 05:58 PM
What dumb posts.

We need E-MO a heck of a lot more the Nate Clements.

DraftBoy
12-24-2005, 06:09 PM
What dumb posts.

We need E-MO a heck of a lot more the Nate Clements.

100% agreement there, we need Clements on the other team we play also!

BAM
12-24-2005, 06:46 PM
And the "Moulds is a locker room cancer" argument resurfacs. :rofl:

Some of you guys are too much.

J-Dog
12-24-2005, 07:49 PM
There will be no fresh start if Moulds goes. No Moulds means very few catches for Evans. Moulds is not a cancer, just a competitive football player who wants to WIN!!!! You want to talk about a cancer look no further than Keyshawn Johnson!

THATHURMANATOR
12-24-2005, 08:04 PM
If moulds restructures I want him back 100%!!!
I would also take clements. Maybe his demands wont be quite as high now that he stunk it up this year. King looks like he could be a decent nickel corner from what I have seen.

DynaPaul
12-24-2005, 08:07 PM
I'm just praying that Moulds restructures. He needs to retire as a Bill, the guy still has it.

gr8slayer
12-24-2005, 08:12 PM
Amen. Moulds is a class act guy. He is just a plain work horse that wants to win.

gr8slayer
12-24-2005, 08:15 PM
If moulds restructures I want him back 100%!!!
I would also take clements. Maybe his demands wont be quite as high now that he stunk it up this year. King looks like he could be a decent nickel corner from what I have seen.
Im curious to know where the idea of Nate wanting all this cash came from in the first place? Was it from the message board "football pros?" Or is there a valid source? I dont see any reason why Nate and Moulds wont work out deals to keep them on this team. We have all the talent and potential in the world to be a championship team and they both know it, now we just need a leader. I for one am hoping that leader will be Losman sooner than later.

Devin
12-24-2005, 09:02 PM
Im curious to know where the idea of Nate wanting all this cash came from in the first place? Was it from the message board "football pros?" Or is there a valid source? I dont see any reason why Nate and Moulds wont work out deals to keep them on this team. We have all the talent and potential in the world to be a championship team and they both know it, now we just need a leader. I for one am hoping that leader will be Losman sooner than later.

"I'm the best and I don't settle for nothing less," said Clements, a four-year veteran who's entering the final year of his contract. "It's just like if you're the best at your job, you want to be compensated for being the best at your position."

Clements shrugged when informed Denver's Champ Bailey (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=4655) is currently the highest paid cornerback after he signed a seven-year, $63 million contract last year that included an $18 million signing bonus.

"I don't know what the figures look like, yet, I really don't get into that," Clements said. "I just worry about producing on the field."

Enjoy!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2136982

J-Dog
12-24-2005, 11:17 PM
I think Nate got the idea that he is a shut down corner after last seasons performnce when we had a great Defense, and we could get pressure on the QB, and he finished third in the fastest man compitition at the pro bowl. I think this year was a serious wake up call for him!!

Michael82
12-25-2005, 01:19 AM
How come every time I post something that you don't agree with you neg me?!

Because he does that all the time. :rolleyes:

gr8slayer
12-25-2005, 01:38 AM
"I don't know what the figures look like, yet, I really don't get into that," Clements said. "I just worry about producing on the field."

Does'nt sound greedy to me.

Actualy sounds like the kind of guy I want on my team.

The_Philster
12-25-2005, 04:21 AM
Because he does that all the time. :rolleyes:
:liar2: I only neg the stupidest of posts and trolls...if I negged every post I disagreed with like you're implying, then I'd run out of negging ability on a daily basis...you're a mod and as such can see who reps whom and the comments..try showing some integrity and don't make statements you know to be untrue..I didn't neg you, Fairway, or anyone else for rooting for the Bengals players nor did I neg anyone complaining about the fact that our team won...and those posts were sickening :puke:

Devin
12-25-2005, 11:03 AM

Does'nt sound greedy to me.

Actualy sounds like the kind of guy I want on my team.

lol??

When that article was published he wanted to be the highest paid DB. Plain and simple.

UNless hes had a severe change of heart, ill help him pack.

Michael82
12-25-2005, 11:46 AM
:liar2: I only neg the stupidest of posts and trolls...if I negged every post I disagreed with like you're implying, then I'd run out of negging ability on a daily basis...you're a mod and as such can see who reps whom and the comments..try showing some integrity and don't make statements you know to be untrue..I didn't neg you, Fairway, or anyone else for rooting for the Bengals players nor did I neg anyone complaining about the fact that our team won...and those posts were sickening :puke:
I can't read negs. I never have before. No idea how to. :(

HHURRICANE
12-25-2005, 12:50 PM
:liar2: didn't neg you, Fairway, or anyone else for rooting for the Bengals players nor did I neg anyone complaining about the fact that our team won...and those posts were sickening :puke:

Yeah, great integirty. You don't neg somebody for rooting against our team but you neg me for not being a Moulds kiss-ass. Hypocrit!!

Devin
12-25-2005, 02:24 PM
Yeah, great integirty. You don't neg somebody for rooting against our team but you neg me for not being a Moulds kiss-ass. Hypocrit!!

It probably wasnt for "not being a Moulds kiss-ass" so much as it was probably for a lack of good ol common sense.

The_Philster
12-25-2005, 04:10 PM
try posting nonsensical lies in a post...dishonesty disgusts me..and to compare Moulds to TO (which in effect is what you were doing by calling him a locker room cancer) is laughable at best and blind hatred and dishonesty at worst...2 incidents where he made any kind of a ruckus in 10 years...not what most would call being a locker room cancer

HHURRICANE
12-25-2005, 07:30 PM
try posting nonsensical lies in a post...dishonesty disgusts me..and to compare Moulds to TO (which in effect is what you were doing by calling him a locker room cancer) is laughable at best and blind hatred and dishonesty at worst...2 incidents where he made any kind of a ruckus in 10 years...not what most would call being a locker room cancer

Now you are ticking me off. I never compared Moulds to TO. Those are your words. Second, "The Coach" called him a "locker room cancer" after the win yesterday, not me. Where was I dishonest?! Look at his numbers over the last 3 years. And again he has played well in the last 2 games. Not much of a help to us now. You need to chill. All I said was that I don't want to see Moulds here next year. Grow up!!

Devin
12-25-2005, 08:33 PM
Eric Moulds will always get a bye on his numbers, I will never fault him for putting crap QB's and crap management in place.

He is still a top tier WR. Id take him over Clements anyday.