• Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Did this victory...

Secure Mularkey's job for next season?

This is the first game all season where I have witnessed Mularkey making the key adjustments at halftime and play a solid final 30 minutes.

Aside from the flea flicker, he didn't get cute and played straight up football, something that he has been not doing all season.

So the question is...Does this game help secure his position next year?

I see this as a wake up call for Ralph to get rid of Buffalo's biggest problem and that's Donahoe, not Mularkey.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Fairway
    • Jul 2002

Re: Did this victory...

Depends on who is the new GM. Anyone worth having is going to want thier own guy.

Comment

• Devin
      The Octagon
      • Apr 2003

I think MM was gonna be here anyway.

The best we can/could hope for this season at any point was TD being let go.
      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• L.A. Playa
        • Aug 2003

I think TD sweet talks Ralph and both TD and MM stays, remember TD said we may take a step back this year and 9-7 to 6-10 with a tougher schedule isnt that far of a step back and "This team is headed in the right direction" LOL congrats on the win Bills fans

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by L.A. Playa
          I think TD sweet talks Ralph and both TD and MM stays, remember TD said we may take a step back this year and 9-7 to 6-10 with a tougher schedule isnt that far of a step back and "This team is headed in the right direction" LOL congrats on the win Bills fans
          Oh God. That's exactly what I fear happening.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

aside from the flea flicker, the onside kick, the reverse KO return and the fake reverse KO return, he didn't get cute.

he coached his best game of the season, but there were still tons of flaws. I'll post about it when Ihave more time
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• RedEyE
              • Jul 2002

Honestly, MM didn't change his game here. Things just went their way and players executed.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                Secure Mularkey's job for next season?

This is the first game all season where I have witnessed Mularkey making the key adjustments at halftime and play a solid final 30 minutes.

Aside from the flea flicker, he didn't get cute and played straight up football, something that he has been not doing all season.

So the question is...Does this game help secure his position next year?

I see this as a wake up call for Ralph to get rid of Buffalo's biggest problem and that's Donahoe, not Mularkey.
                We played the Bengals starters in a meaningless game, what did he do when it actually meant something? Ohh yeah, blew a 21 point lead against Mia and a 1st half domination against NE, BTW in the NE game Holcomb marched down the field over and over and again ended the half up only 3 to 0. See a pattern? I do!

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

meaningless? They were still trying to get the #2 slot in the playoffs and a 1st rd bye
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    aside from the flea flicker, the onside kick, the reverse KO return and the fake reverse KO return, he didn't get cute.

he coached his best game of the season, but there were still tons of flaws. I'll post about it when Ihave more time
                    Im in NE for the Holiday and I got "The Coach", Chuck Dickerson on the radio here. I thought that was pretty funny. Anyway he was ripping on MM's play calling. I watched the game as well and I have to agree with Dickerson. You are 1st and goal from the 2 with McGahee in your backfield. You essentially have 4 downs to pound it in and on 1st down you pass. MM is an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X