• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

People don't understand how bad this hurts us

You can bet real money right now TD just saved his job. I know MM did. Holcomb will start next week with the 'he gives us the best chance to win' moniker.

TD will stay, We will now draft in the 12-16 slot instead of 4-6 after we beat the jets. TD will be calling the draft which means the pick won't amount to anything as we have seen he can not evaluate OL Talent.

And here is the best part....JP won't sniff the field again. There will be some token 'QB competition' at camp, but the job is holcombs now. A career backup that shows up 1 out of every 5 games he plays and won't ever get us into or win in the playoffs.

Get ready for 2-3 more years of futility. I hope JP and his agent demands a trade this offseason. The kid is going to deserve better than this
  • ScottLawrence
    • Jan 2004

Re: People don't understand how bad this hurts us

Originally posted by ICE74129
    You can bet real money right now TD just saved his job. I know MM did. Holcomb will start next week with the 'he gives us the best chance to win' moniker.

TD will stay, We will now draft in the 12-16 slot instead of 4-6 after we beat the jets. TD will be calling the draft which means the pick won't amount to anything as we have seen he can not evaluate OL Talent.

And here is the best part....JP won't sniff the field again. There will be some token 'QB competition' at camp, but the job is holcombs now. A career backup that shows up 1 out of every 5 games he plays and won't ever get us into or win in the playoffs.

Get ready for 2-3 more years of futility. I hope JP and his agent demands a trade this offseason. The kid is going to deserve better than this

Shut up.

We won, be happy.

Holcombs been consistently good this year at managing the offense something Losman was supposed to do this year, as we would win with great special teams, and great defense.

MM might've saved his job, but I doubt TD did.

You add a couple solid lineman in the offseason, and this team is back on its winning ways with the formula I mentioned above.
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

this is awesome - two guys with negative reputation.
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

I highly doubt one game just saved TD's job.
        his performance is based on seasons, not the past 60 minutes. Still, don;t be suprised if he ends up in Buffalo anyway. Both he and MM have another year on their contracts.

If the Bills drop one to the Jets next week, this Cincy game is null and void.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
          I highly doubt one game just saved TD's job.
          his performance is based on seasons, not the past 60 minutes. Still, don;t be suprised if he ends up in Buffalo anyway. Both he and MM have another year on their contracts.

If the Bills drop one to the Jets next week, this Cincy game is null and void.
          Go Jets!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
            • Sep 2002

Or maybe we beat the Jets and that causes them to fire Herm Edwards - I think Herm Edwards would love to get his hands on a team this talented.

Comment

• bills&sabresmvf
              • May 2005

Kelly did a good job and can help us win, but in no way is this quarterback our future. We have to build the future. Thanks Kelly but if we don't bring in a great quarterback to lead our team to the playoffs, then Kelly come and back up JP, the next Carson Palmer.

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129

Absolutely right!

We lost probably 10 draft slots today in a meaningless game with a non-playoff caliper QB at the helm and against a playoff team in their stadium when it didnt matter to them.

And yes, Mularkey just may be stupid enough to keep a healthy JP on the bench.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                  • Sep 2002

there's no way in hell we lost 10 slots - we've still got the same record as the Browns.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                    • Sep 2002

we'll still draft in the top 10 at 5-11/ top 12 at 6-10.

Comment

• Devin
                      The Octagon
                      • Apr 2003

As a Bills fan I loved this game, while its a bit over dramatic I understand what your saying.

Ill only be crushed with this if TD somehow keeps his job as a result.

MM was always gonna stay at least 1 more year.
                      http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• X-Era
                        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                        there's no way in hell we lost 10 slots - we've still got the same record as the Browns.
                        Uhhh, Wrong. Theres about 6 to 7 teams with a 4 and 10 record, we just dropped beyond ALL of them.

Comment

• Bmax
                          • Aug 2003

it's not as bad as it seems .. Sure we lost draft position.. but the guys i was aiming for may still be available..

Donahoe is gone no matter what...And mularkey probably will stay.. But hey who knows the jets still will play hard next week and could beat us ...

Players the bills should look at

Jon scott-lt texas
                          Jimmy williams-cb va tech
                          Rod wright-dt texas
                          Eric winston -ot miami
                          Andrew whitworth -ot lsu
                          GABE WATSON-DT -MICHIGAN=IF WE PICK AFTER PICK 15-Which is highly unlikely
                          Micheal huff-ss-texas- don't laugh the guy is the best safety since roy williams could play cb

One of these guys will still be there with plenty og picks and dt available in rd 2 and 3......

Bmax

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jp-era
                            Uhhh, Wrong. Theres about 6 to 7 teams with a 4 and 10 record, we just dropped beyond ALL of them.
                            Who cares? We need lineman and the Bills will only pay less just under the top ten mark. Lineman in the top ten over the past few years haven't been all that effecient either.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
                              • Jun 2003

Originally posted by jp-era
                              Good.
                              www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍