:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

SabreEleven
12-24-2005, 07:38 PM
Reverse Naked Choke Hold?

THATHURMANATOR
12-24-2005, 08:00 PM
It is a wicked choke I can tell you for sure!

STAMPY
12-24-2005, 08:04 PM
Ya Thurm but these fake fans will get the hold with malicious intent!

THATHURMANATOR
12-24-2005, 08:05 PM
Uh oH!!!!

OpIv37
12-24-2005, 08:17 PM
If this game saved Mularkey and TD's job, it was certainly not worth the win. If they get fired anyway, then I'm glad we won.

If we always live for the moment, we'll never get any better.

Historian
12-24-2005, 08:21 PM
"The truth is, Mr. Hobbs....I can do better....by not winning."-Robert Prosky, The Natural.

Dr. Lecter
12-24-2005, 08:22 PM
As a Bills fan, you always root for the team to win and are happy when they do so.

End of story. Period. No more info needed.

And TD is still history. MM is likely staying, unless the new GM wants him gone.

dolphinssuck
12-24-2005, 08:38 PM
Well Im glad we won but I still think it could hurt us in the draft. Ive said I wanted to lose out to get the highest possible pick and Im not gonna say any different.

OpIv37
12-24-2005, 08:41 PM
Well Im glad we won but I still think it could hurt us in the draft. Ive said I wanted to lose out to get the highest possible pick and Im not gonna say any different.

the draft is nothing but a crap shoot anyway. Any time you want to lose just for the draft, just remember our $9 million a season #4 overall pick Mike Williams who got benched for a guy that's never played O-line before.

I want two things:
-Mularkey and TD to get fired
-the Jets to NOT have a shot at Reggie Bush.

If we can win and those things still happen, so be it.

dolphinssuck
12-24-2005, 08:51 PM
the draft is nothing but a crap shoot anyway. Any time you want to lose just for the draft, just remember our $9 million a season #4 overall pick Mike Williams who got benched for a guy that's never played O-line before.

I want two things:
-Mularkey and TD to get fired
-the Jets to NOT have a shot at Reggie Bush.

If we can win and those things still happen, so be it. Yeah thats true I guess Im just wanting a very high pick. But we'll still get one anyways but I agree with ya 100%.

kevinj22
12-24-2005, 08:54 PM
As a Bills fan, you always root for the team to win and are happy when they do so.

End of story. Period. No more info needed.

And TD is still history. MM is likely staying, unless the new GM wants him gone. I agree with you. I can't see one game swinging the decision either way. I was DAMN PROUD to see my team play with heart and have fun doing it. The only draw back is that JP didn.t get to play. They "HAVE TO" play him the last game. Go Bills!!!!!!!!!

Dicknoze69
12-24-2005, 10:00 PM
It's stupid to want to lose a game for a higher draft pick. Unless it's Peyton Manning, the draft is a crap shoot.

We could easily end up with a Bruce Smith high in the draft, or a Ryan Leaf/Curtis Enis/Mike Williams but with a giant pricetag.

Hell, lots of teams end up with gems lower in the 1st round, like Ed Reed/Dwight Freeney.

Mr. Cynical
12-24-2005, 11:11 PM
If this game saved Mularkey and TD's job, it was certainly not worth the win. If they get fired anyway, then I'm glad we won.

:10:

But remember, there are those that will never get this point...

dolphinssuck
12-25-2005, 06:07 PM
It's stupid to want to lose a game for a higher draft pick. Unless it's Peyton Manning, the draft is a crap shoot.

We could easily end up with a Bruce Smith high in the draft, or a Ryan Leaf/Curtis Enis/Mike Williams but with a giant pricetag.

Hell, lots of teams end up with gems lower in the 1st round, like Ed Reed/Dwight Freeney.Peyton Manning?? Great QB but thats until hes in a playoff game that matters then he chokes.

Devin
12-25-2005, 06:50 PM
I will NEVER be upset with a Bills loss.

I do understand what some posters are saying however.

That said WHAT A GREAT GAME!

Nighthawk
12-25-2005, 09:16 PM

Holy ****! I finally found somebody who truly gets it! Thank you...thank you...for proving there are people on this site with half a brain! :goodpost: