PDA

View Full Version : Spirit of Scrooge haunts troubled Bills GM

The_Philster
12-25-2005, 04:34 AM
With apologies to Charles Dickens, I present to you The Buffalo Bills: A Christmas Carol.

The Bills have shocked the Cincinnati Bengals 37-27 on Christmas Eve, raising their record to 5-10and snapping a five-game losing streak. In the airport, president and general manager Tomenezer Donascrooge is as crotchety as ever — it was said that no warmth could warm him and no cold could chill him. As he passes two Bills fans wearing Bledsoe and Flutie jerseys, he turns to his PR man, Scott Cratchit, asking, "Are there no prisons for these people?" more (http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051225/SPORTS0103/512250327/-1/COLUMNS)

Nighthawk
12-25-2005, 07:28 AM
Interesting read and very much in time with the season, but if this actually comes true...I may have to start thinking about why I'm a Bills fan. I mean, they do nothing but make idiotic moves with no "true" intentions of winning the SB. Ralph really needs to step up and show us Bills fans that he actually cares about winning still. If he leaves TD & MM in their current positions, it is very loud & clear that he really doesn't care about winning the SB. :xmas:

dolphinssuck
12-25-2005, 08:14 AM
Totally true and good post I might add. Way to bring the Christmas spirit to the billszone.

HHURRICANE
12-25-2005, 08:23 AM
Interesting read and very much in time with the season, but if this actually comes true...I may have to start thinking about why I'm a Bills fan. I mean, they do nothing but make idiotic moves with no "true" intentions of winning the SB. Ralph really needs to step up and show us Bills fans that he actually cares about winning still. If he leaves TD & MM in their current positions, it is very loud & clear that he really doesn't care about winning the SB. :xmas:

I totaly agree with your post. It's tough medicine for alot of people here because Ralph is old and a Bills staple. But he has a cheap spot and it will cost him alot of money to can these two. If the Bills want to win a SB now than they need a pretty big overhaul.

:posrep:

Michael82
12-25-2005, 11:45 AM
That was a really good article. I liked it better than the regular Christmas Carol. :bf1:

Merry Christmas Everyone! :xmas:

ublinkwescore
12-25-2005, 02:16 PM
I agree with everything but giving Moulds a pay raise, and keeping Clements.

ublinkwescore
12-25-2005, 02:35 PM
Moulds is set to make like 11 million isn't he?