PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills report card

The_Philster
12-25-2005, 04:36 AM
Quarterbacks: The big question now is do the Bills have a quarterback controversy on their hands? The Bills want J.P. Losman to be their QB of the future, but no one can deny that Kelly Holcomb is the more accomplished player right now. He admitted a couple of the sacks he suffered were his fault, and he had one bad interception, but otherwise, Holcomb was superb in passing for 308 yards as he directed five drives into the red zone and had a QB rating of 105.3. A- more (http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051225/SPORTS03/512250331/1021)

Mr. Cynical
12-25-2005, 01:05 PM
...all against a 21st ranked D.

There is no controversy. If JP can't beat out KH, and KH starts next year, you can expect another non-playoff season. I have no doubt in my mind. KH has 10 years as a backup and 19 starts in total. There is a reason for that, and it is not good for the Bills.

FinsAreLife
12-25-2005, 08:49 PM
...all against a 21st ranked D.

There is no controversy. If JP can't beat out KH, and KH starts next year, you can expect another non-playoff season. I have no doubt in my mind. KH has 10 years as a backup and 19 starts in total. There is a reason for that, and it is not good for the Bills.

i agree, losman is your future and can be a very decent qb, hope KH starts though:funny: