PDA

View Full Version : The bungals are still the same!

Mitchy moo
12-25-2005, 07:51 AM
I was sitting at a bar watching the game, surrounded by cinci fans. There must of been 25-30 of them there, i was joking with them that cinci was going to win the whole game but in the end water always finds it's level.

The bungals are still the same.

dolphinssuck
12-25-2005, 08:12 AM
Still the same but leading their divison.:confused:

Mitchy moo
12-25-2005, 09:55 AM
What chance do they have to win in the playoffs?

Devin
12-25-2005, 11:01 AM
At least this time you used your curse power in our advantage.

ublinkwescore
12-25-2005, 11:24 AM
I think someone might be legally ******ed.

It is true though what Mularkey said prior to this game to the players - we are better than a lot of the teams that we'll be watching in January - maybe even all the way up to February.

ublinkwescore
12-25-2005, 11:25 AM
If Mularkey would call games more conservatively (like not coming out on first and 10 PATS, or first and goal passing Fins)

big_one
12-25-2005, 01:45 PM
its too bad that the Bengals are going to the playoffs and the Bills aren't...

This game didn't mean jack for the Bengals; they're already in the playoffs, so who really cares.

ublinkwescore
12-25-2005, 01:47 PM
yeah, but it's a lot better for a team to heal up with that first round bye, and extra preparation time IMO - I'd always rather see the Bills go into the playoffs seeded as high as possible.

big_one
12-25-2005, 01:49 PM
yeah, but it's a lot better for a team to heal up with that first round bye, and extra preparation time IMO - I'd always rather see the Bills go into the playoffs seeded as high as possible.
I'm not taking anything away from you guys. You all played a helluva game and I believe at this time next season we'll be talking about how far you all can get in the playoffs.

ublinkwescore
12-25-2005, 01:53 PM
not if we don't fix our lines - skill position wise, we're set - it seems to be the one thing TD did well, but unfortunately there's more to a team then great WRs, RB, CBs, LBers.

ublinkwescore
12-25-2005, 01:55 PM
I'm not taking anything away from you guys. You all played a helluva game and I believe at this time next season we'll be talking about how far you all can get in the playoffs.

and we'll also need Mularkey to either get canned, or get his head out of his @$$ with his playcalling.

I think you guys can admit that we've just got your number - just like the Raiders got ours as much as I hate to admit it (seeing as how I'm only 1 1/2 hours away from Oakland Colliseum - raiders fans are among the most ignorant in the league).

Historian
12-26-2005, 05:56 AM
I want to see them put two winning seasons together back to back.

Until then...they're still the same old bungholes.

dolphinssuck
12-26-2005, 08:35 AM
With the talent on that team that shouldnt be a problem. CP and CJ are possibly the best 1-2 punch in the NFL today and if these 2 stay they will be in the POs for along time.