PDA

View Full Version : Be Realistic!!

HHURRICANE
12-25-2005, 09:04 AM
Let's be objective here for a minute. First off a win feels great. I wasn't going to watch the game at all but when I read that Losman was starting I ran out to find a sports bar here in the middle of Nowhere, MA to watch the game. Even though I was disappointed that Holcomb started he played a great game and it was fun to watch. I LOVED WATCHING THE BILLS WIN!!

With that said let's look at some real issues. This team does not have good chemistry. This is TD's fault. We now have a QB cotroversy. We had a desparate coach start Holcomb so he could save his job. This did nothing for our future. A win with Losman would have had alot more meaning. PERIOD. It's like the Henry/McGahee issue last year. Let's not forget it's costs money having JP warming the bench.

Moulds. I got negged because I believe that Moulds needs to go. Yes, he was a great player who played great yesterday in a meaningless game. We have a bunch of losers on this team. Guys that are used to losing. Hate to say it but Takeo Spikes has yet to play in a playoff game. See what I mean. It's not these players fault but we need a winning attitude which we do not have. We need to bring in some FA's as well as some Rookies that change the complexity of this team. We don't have good chemistry. Sometimes you have teams with tons of talent that just don't play well together ie. The Yankees.

MM needs to go and Ralph needs to pull the plug. Start Holcomb next year and don't play any more games with JP. This year was a total waste. If we were't going to the playoffs JP should have had the majority of the snaps so we were ready for next year. Get a line on both sides of the ball. Get rid of the trash and has-beens. Posey, Williams, Moulds, Teague, Villareal, Milloy and Vincent. Be realistic!!!

JD
12-25-2005, 09:20 AM
TKO has also been out since what, week 5? I think he could have made a difference and set an example for the team in those close losses.. atlanta, new england, carolina, miami...

HHURRICANE
12-25-2005, 10:13 AM
TKO has also been out since what, week 5? I think he could have made a difference and set an example for the team in those close losses.. atlanta, new england, carolina, miami...

Never said that TKO wasn't a difference maker. Just saying that he has never been to a playoff game. Corey Simon might have been a better fit for the Bills. I just know that what we have on the field is not working!!!

Mahdi
12-25-2005, 11:33 AM
If 8 starts was the cirteria for deciding whether a QB was good or not in this league half the QB's in the league would be unemployed. JP needs to be given a decent shot at being the starting QB. Give him an O-line and some time to develop properly. Then decide whether or not he is the QB of the future. This kid has way more upside than KH, mobility and a strong arm.

bledslow
12-25-2005, 12:18 PM
If 8 starts was the cirteria for deciding whether a QB was good or not in this league half the QB's in the league would be unemployed. JP needs to be given a decent shot at being the starting QB. Give him an O-line and some time to develop properly. Then decide whether or not he is the QB of the future. This kid has way more upside than KH, mobility and a strong arm.
mobility and a strong arm.great,he will do wonders in track and field. his football IQ is no-where near holcombs. holcomb is still plenty young(32?). players (especially qb's) can play at a high level until there mid-late 30's.and i can see holcomb being that type of guy.he has very little wear and tear on his body. give holcomb a full season with moulds and evans,and spikes on the defensive side of the ball.i can probably see the bills with 10-11 wins.still falling 2-3 games behind the pats of course.but still good enough for a playoff spot.
jp is terrible.he is a mike mcmahon clone in a bills uniform. except mike is a little faster with a stronger arm.

HHURRICANE
12-25-2005, 12:44 PM
give holcomb a full season with moulds and evans,and spikes on the defensive side of the ball.i can probably see the bills with 10-11 wins.still falling 2-3 games behind the pats of course.but still good enough for a playoff spot.

This is exactly why I hated the win yesterday. Because now with Holcomb, Moulds and Spikes we are an 11 win team?! This team sucks. That is why we are 5-10. Great win yeaterday for a ****ty team. If people still think we are one or two players away from the playoffs than they are going to be really disappointed. And trust me when I tell you that the medical condition of TKO has been drastically altered forever. We need to clean house. :rage:

Mahdi
12-25-2005, 03:36 PM
mobility and a strong arm.great,he will do wonders in track and field. his football IQ is no-where near holcombs. holcomb is still plenty young(32?). players (especially qb's) can play at a high level until there mid-late 30's.and i can see holcomb being that type of guy.he has very little wear and tear on his body. give holcomb a full season with moulds and evans,and spikes on the defensive side of the ball.i can probably see the bills with 10-11 wins.still falling 2-3 games behind the pats of course.but still good enough for a playoff spot.
jp is terrible.he is a mike mcmahon clone in a bills uniform. except mike is a little faster with a stronger arm.
Holcomb is too much of a "game manager" to get excited about as the future of the Bills for the next 3-4 years. JP is a big play QB who can make any throw, and he can improvise when things breakdown. Kelly Holcomb was having so much success because the Bengals D was sitting back in coverage and only rushing 4. It was a terrible game plan on their part considering they dont have a dominant DE to get to the QB. Ya Kelly threw for 300 yards but he also only had 1 TD. If Kelly had played the Pats D he would not have had the same performance. You cant overlook that fact that Kelly has been in this league 9 years, JP is in his second, obviously he is going to look more comfortable. Give JP time.

Bmax
12-25-2005, 05:13 PM
Holcolmb is a journeyman...Point blank a career caddy....If the bills are really serious they will find out what Jp has got for at least eight games.

The problem with the bills is they think they are good . Newsflash fellas we are a 5-10 team. The vets want to win now so they are saying play holcomb. ( well some of them) Here is the problems those guys saying that are guys who aren't stepping up and making plays. Villiari, vincent, milloy, campbell, gandy, don't have to play well on a regular basis. Yeah they make a play here or there but where is the consistancy. Young hungry lions is what this team needs . Not the same old
worn out guys who can't make plays week after week.

It won't be a issue if we let go of moulds which will happen. We cut villari which should happen.. we dump campbell and vincent and milloy..

Moulds will be tough to replace...FA should be the way to do it...mid level guy who wants to start...Corey bradford .. could be a good addition.. starts for texans but that team is a mess.... even with reggie bush....

Villiari- sign le charles bentley... try big mike or bennie who is areally a rg.. if that doesn't work we should be able to start a r at rg the draft has some good ones we could pick up with our two 3rd picks...

Vincent -milloy- where has rashard baker been ?....draft a ss in rd 3 or 4 and a fs in rd 4 or 5.....Once again there is talent aT THIS POSITION IN THE DRAFT.

Yesterday i saw chad johnsaon run away from vincent with ease...SURE HE MADE A NICE PICK But we need plays through out the game...

Milloy could be keep for one more season to give time for the pick to develope...But baker is ready to go....if not him jim leonard who has been playing a lot lately..

Let's move on this team will not win big games in the playoffs or even make the palyoffs.. We need to let the young guys play with the vets that can still play ( fletcher...to make this team ready for a big push soon...

Bmax

HHURRICANE
12-25-2005, 07:23 PM
Holcolmb is a journeyman...Point blank a career caddy....If the bills are really serious they will find out what Jp has got for at least eight games.

The problem with the bills is they think they are good . Newsflash fellas we are a 5-10 team. The vets want to win now so they are saying play holcomb. ( well some of them) Here is the problems those guys saying that are guys who aren't stepping up and making plays. Villiari, vincent, milloy, campbell, gandy, don't have to play well on a regular basis. Yeah they make a play here or there but where is the consistancy. Young hungry lions is what this team needs . Not the same old

It won't be a issue if we let go of moulds which will happen. We cut villari which should happen.. we dump campbell and vincent and milloy..

Moulds will be tough to replace...FA should be the way to do it...mid level guy who wants to start...Corey bradford .. could be a good addition.. starts for texans but that team is a mess.... even with reggie bush....

Villiari- sign le charles bentley... try big mike or bennie who is areally a rg.. if that doesn't work we should be able to start a r at rg the draft has some good ones we could pick up with our two 3rd picks...

Vincent -milloy- where has rashard baker been ?....draft a ss in rd 3 or 4 and a fs in rd 4 or 5.....Once again there is talent aT THIS POSITION IN THE DRAFT.

Yesterday i saw chad johnsaon run away from vincent with ease...SURE HE MADE A NICE PICK But we need plays through out the game...

Milloy could be keep for one more season to give time for the pick to develope...But baker is ready to go....if not him jim leonard who has been playing a lot lately..

Let's move on this team will not win big games in the playoffs or even make the palyoffs.. We need to let the young guys play with the vets that can still play ( fletcher...to make this team ready for a big push soon...

Bmax

Good Post!!

dolphinssuck
12-25-2005, 07:40 PM

BmaxI second that. :goodpost: