PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on yesterday's win

big_one
12-25-2005, 01:47 PM
I was very impressed with this team yesterday. If Holcomb would have started all year, we could be talking about who the Bills are playing in the playoffs....

Good luck next week and next season. :)

ublinkwescore
12-25-2005, 01:57 PM
But starting Holcombe would have compromised a potentially much brighter future - we need Losman to turn in to what we think he can be in this league - another Brett Favre or Steve Young.

ublinkwescore
12-25-2005, 01:58 PM
unfortunately that is going to take time - and our Oline isn't doing either QB any favors.

FlyingDutchman
12-25-2005, 03:19 PM
You would think we got blown out from reading everyones posts, why cant people just be happy that these young guys got to taste a win against a good team on the road.

lordofgun
12-25-2005, 08:53 PM
I was very impressed with this team yesterday. If Holcomb would have started all year, we could be talking about who the Bills are playing in the playoffs....

Good luck next week and next season. :)
LOL

Hilarious.

big_one
12-25-2005, 09:11 PM
LOL

Hilarious.
Is something wrong?

Throne Logic
12-25-2005, 10:19 PM
Is something wrong?

Holcomb has started a number of games. The team generally fairs about the same. This week, although very nice, was completely off the mark for the current norm in Buffalo.

The point is, even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut. But I'll gladly take it. Oh yes, gladly.

kinigirly
12-25-2005, 10:24 PM
holcomb rocked it, but he doesn't rock it consistently. he's so worn and torn from the league that he's good for about 3 games then gets rusty and needs a rest. our o-line was great because none of them wanted to get fired. i won't be surprised it next week is a blowout too just as a last ditch effort to show ralph

Throne Logic
12-25-2005, 10:54 PM
our o-line was great . . .

I wouldn't go that far. In many ways, we won despite our OL. Anderson and Teague put in their usual Raggedy Ann and Andy routine. Even the surprising Gandy got beat bad on a sack.

Holcomb was definitely on this week. He made some tough tosses. Just as important, WR's were finding seems and, hush my mouth, catching the ball!

All in all, I'm happy we won; but if Losman's healty he should be starting. If he's truly going to be our future, why are we wasting valuable learning time at the end of a going-nowhere season on the guy slated as our future backup?