PDA

View Full Version : So, Saturday I walked in the bar to watch the game..

mybills
12-26-2005, 06:23 AM
There was a Pats fan standing there, he reads my Bills shirt and says, "Are you here to watch your team lose?" to which I replied, "Anything can happen in the NFL!"
I looked for him after the game, but he was gone. Damn, I really wanted to moon him! :evil:

OpIv37
12-26-2005, 08:20 AM
yeah that would have really pissed him off- nothing gets a guy more angry than when a female willingly shows off her ass.

FirstDownBills
12-26-2005, 10:10 AM
"Anything can happen in the NFL!"

Thats something Tom Donahoe says after every losing season.

The last buffalo fan
12-26-2005, 10:24 AM
There was a Pats fan standing there, he reads my Bills shirt and says, "Are you here to watch your team lose?" to which I replied, "Anything can happen in the NFL!"
I looked for him after the game, but he was gone. Damn, I really wanted to moon him! :evil:

Almost the same happened to me. We got the ticket NFL, but I was too far from home, so I drop my wife and get into my one old bar. There were two Gringo guys, rooting for the bungles and the score was 7-6. The waiters there call me Buffalo, so when one waiter came, and called me "Hey Buffalo, should I bring your pacifico??" Those guys gave the "loser" look, and started to talk eachother, so I told the waiter, "you know what man, this tv is too small, take my up stairs". When the game finished, bungles were gone already.

mybills
12-26-2005, 10:27 AM
yeah that would have really pissed him off- nothing gets a guy more angry than when a female willingly shows off her ass.
Being a Pats fan, he was prolly gay! :evil:

FirstDownBills
12-26-2005, 10:31 AM

You are free to moon me whenever.

mybills
12-26-2005, 11:12 AM
Are you gay, too? :snicker:

OpIv37
12-26-2005, 11:26 AM

good point.