PDA

View Full Version : Who would everyone rather have?

dolphinssuck
12-26-2005, 08:42 AM
Terrell Owens, Chad Johnson, Eric Mould, or Stephen Smith? I personally think outta the 3 TO is the better but has more baggage than most airports, I believe Id go with CJ just because hes a great talent and his celebrations put people in the seats.

Cntrygal
12-26-2005, 08:48 AM
I have ZERO interest in celebrations.

I'd stick with Moulds for the time being.

BESIDES - just what have the Bills had to celebrate for lately? Breaking a losing streak?

X-Era
12-26-2005, 08:52 AM
Terrell Owens, Chad Johnson, Eric Mould, or Stephen Smith? I personally think outta the 3 TO is the better but has more baggage than most airports, I believe Id go with CJ just because hes a great talent and his celebrations put people in the seats.

NONE, Roy Williams. If this guy had Palmer throwing to him, he would lead the league, IMO.

I believe that CJ is the #1 WR in the game right now, but I also feel Roy would give him a run for his money if he had a QB to throw to him.

I like the playful antics of CJ, but I cant help feel that it will eventually turn out to be a problem, A.L.A TO.

The_Philster
12-26-2005, 08:59 AM
Well you can eliminate TO from that right now...it'd make many of us sick to see him in Buffalo...Chad and Steve have the edge on Moulds due to age...otherwise it's fairly close, IMO.

OpIv37
12-26-2005, 09:00 AM
Of those 4, Smith hands down. CJ is too flashy and Owens is too much of a problem child. Moulds in his prime with a consistent QB may have been as good or better than Smith, but right now Moulds is way over the hill and Smith is still young.

Philagape
12-26-2005, 09:17 AM
Torry Holt. He's as big a threat as any of them, and he's a class act.

dolphinssuck
12-26-2005, 09:25 AM
Torry Holt. He's as big a threat as any of them, and he's a class act. Torrys a good reciever no doubt.

dolphinssuck
12-26-2005, 09:27 AM
NONE, Roy Williams. If this guy had Palmer throwing to him, he would lead the league, IMO.

I believe that CJ is the #1 WR in the game right now, but I also feel Roy would give him a run for his money if he had a QB to throw to him.

I like the playful antics of CJ, but I cant help feel that it will eventually turn out to be a problem, A.L.A TO. Roys a good choice as well.

FirstDownBills
12-26-2005, 10:24 AM

Chad Johnson hands down. I want to get free merchandise after a Bills touchdown. :coocoo:

helmetguy
12-26-2005, 12:14 PM
I'm on the Maurice Stovall bandwagon. Then, after next season, we grab Samardzija.

pleasesavedrew
12-26-2005, 12:37 PM
Chad Johnson has the most talent.

onceproudbillsfan
12-26-2005, 12:47 PM
Steve Smith definently. He has speed and can catch the long ball as well as catch a short pass and turn it into a big gain. He leads the league in yards and receptions. Hes a great playmaker.

STAMPY
12-26-2005, 12:59 PM
Chad due to his size over Smith. Smith can't go down the middle. CJ is the best WR in game PERIOD!

BAM
12-26-2005, 01:04 PM
CJ hands down. Best receiver out there at the moment.

don137
12-26-2005, 01:17 PM
Steve Smith without a doubt. I have seen him play many many times and the guy is absolutely fearless. I don't give a rats tail if he is 5'9" . Even Bill Parcells said the other day if he had to start a team fresh and could pick any receiver in the league it would be Smith.