PDA

View Full Version : Well the Jets are getting stomped

X-Era
12-26-2005, 11:00 PM
So if we lose next week, the Jets cant get EITHER Bush or Leinhart, if we win, we end up at around the 13th pick instead of the 10-12, and they just might.

Beating the Jets would be nice, but damn I dont want to be looking at Bush twice a year. And Im not that fond of losing those few spots in a meaningless year either.

Mudflap1
12-26-2005, 11:13 PM
You play to win, period.

Jon

Marvelous
12-27-2005, 01:29 AM
Lets pretend that Ralph wouldn't be so naive to keep or fire a coach or GM based on a Jets win or loss. ESP since the Jets are horrible.. Now when was the last time we swept the Jets? exactly!!!! I'll take a Jet sweep over 2-3 slots in the draft EVERY TIME... Play to win. Man it's sad, very sad when fans are so pissed at losing that they wanna lose even more for a gain... MM isn't the problem. He put Roscoe in once @ QB and i keep seeing it mentioned here & there. I understand why JP was benched originally.
-We lost Spikes
-Our selp proclaimed best RB in the league is underachieving.
-We have major QB inconsitstancy
-mediocre O-line
- Below average D-line
-Slow safeties
-Nobody is tackling good.

Imo it's a cop out to blame the coach when the team is underachieving.. TD is handling the cap well but i agree he hasn't addressed the 0line like he was supposed. On another hand Bennie QAndersone was supposed to be better then he's played. M.Williams wasn't supposed to suck. I don't blame TD for that since almost every team thought highly of MW. Villariel wasn't supposed to get hurt,,Troy Vincent was supposed to be awesome @FS,,,,,JP was supposed to be in rythem by now,,,and make SOME use of his speed... Bottom line with my oppinion is the problem isn't just the HC or GM.....................

OpIv37
12-27-2005, 08:54 AM
Lets pretend that Ralph wouldn't be so naive to keep or fire a coach or GM based on a Jets win or loss. ESP since the Jets are horrible.. Now when was the last time we swept the Jets? exactly!!!! I'll take a Jet sweep over 2-3 slots in the draft EVERY TIME... Play to win. Man it's sad, very sad when fans are so pissed at losing that they wanna lose even more for a gain... MM isn't the problem. He put Roscoe in once @ QB and i keep seeing it mentioned here & there. I understand why JP was benched originally.
-We lost Spikes
-Our selp proclaimed best RB in the league is underachieving.
-We have major QB inconsitstancy
-mediocre O-line
- Below average D-line
-Slow safeties
-Nobody is tackling good.
Imo it's a cop out to blame the coach when the team is underachieving.. TD is handling the cap well but i agree he hasn't addressed the 0line like he was supposed. On another hand Bennie QAndersone was supposed to be better then he's played. M.Williams wasn't supposed to suck. I don't blame TD for that since almost every team thought highly of MW. Villariel wasn't supposed to get hurt,,Troy Vincent was supposed to be awesome @FS,,,,,JP was supposed to be in rythem by now,,,and make SOME use of his speed... Bottom line with my oppinion is the problem isn't just the HC or GM.....................

You don't get it. It's not about OUR draft position- it's about THEIRS. the Jets are in our division. We are not making the playoffs and already have double-digit losses. One more win or one more loss means nothing except for pride- is one win's worth of pride fair compensation for having to play Reggie Bush twice a season for the next decade?

And yes there are performance issues on this team, but that's no excuse for passing on 3rd and 2 EVERY time, for having 4 chances from the goal line and not being able to punch it in, etc. And the biggest sign of the coaching failure is 1st half scoring vs second half scoring- we were LAST in the league in 2nd half scoring going into the Cincy game, and I believe 1st in the league in 1st quarter scoring. That's the biggest sign of being outcoached that there is.

If multiple players are simultaneously underachieving, it's usually a motivation (read: COACHING) issue.

BAM
12-27-2005, 09:00 AM
Let's go BUFFALO!

F the Jets! (http://www.brzaspot.com/Wallpapers_Bills_files/Photos/F_The_Jets_1280x960%20%28web%29.jpg)

AngryTeste
12-27-2005, 10:39 AM
Personally, I am rooting for the Bills to win. They are a good young football team-and need to pull this win off to give their players somehing to be happy about....

I can't believe you want your team to lose.

-I'm a Jets fan...

HAMMER
12-27-2005, 01:24 PM
You don't get it. It's not about OUR draft position- it's about THEIRS. the Jets are in our division. We are not making the playoffs and already have double-digit losses. One more win or one more loss means nothing except for pride- is one win's worth of pride fair compensation for having to play Reggie Bush twice a season for the next decade?
And yes there are performance issues on this team, but that's no excuse for passing on 3rd and 2 EVERY time, for having 4 chances from the goal line and not being able to punch it in, etc. And the biggest sign of the coaching failure is 1st half scoring vs second half scoring- we were LAST in the league in 2nd half scoring going into the Cincy game, and I believe 1st in the league in 1st quarter scoring. That's the biggest sign of being outcoached that there is.
If multiple players are simultaneously underachieving, it's usually a motivation (read: COACHING) issue.

Everyone gets it Opi, except you. You play the game to win, every time you step on the field. No if's, and's, or but's. You don't worry about who the other team can or can't draft. Your misery and doom and gloom are beyond old, get a grip. Be a winner, not a whiner.